What clothes set do you like?

Guest Ester

Question

Guest Ester39

Hihi!

I have a little question to all players - What clothes set do you like more and why?

My favorite  are all bg guard set and daemon set...

Id like to see wally ,prisioner ,gorilla ,egyptian (pharaoh age), greek (spartan/troy), Jigsaw mask ,yakuza....

Or maybe make costume suprise box that gives you a random costume(chance to get a rare costume that you can no longer get) just price it high and boom you guys will make a ton of money  :crazy: sorry guys.. Giving devs ideas to suck your money out :P

Nah, no more surprise boxes, im sick of. It... I wasted a TON of money ob holiday bags and did not get a single costume at all :facepalm:  thats like buying a costume for 15k mcoins, noone would buy it from the shop then, but once its a surprise box, boom 20k+ mcoins burned up for a costume

A real cheshire cat would be nice. Full body outfit with the unique evil yet cheesy grin of the cheshire cat. ( look to profile picture ;D ).

I Basically go for anything that looks evil or bad@ss.

The dark werewolf, Pumkin head jack, troll of course, black chosen costumes look great... we should have more like those.

Gonna bump this topic. Such a fun idea and it's nice to see developers getting involved with the players.

yes i want a grim reaper costume and scythe to match for my barb

Well we have the scythe, just need an outfit to match as xconhero suggested.

A Black casters suit, with a rope belt, and a skull under that hood.

I wanted to have fiery and warlike fairy costume because both looks unique than boring icy fairy.

Also,my favourite color is orange so I like both costume and was my favourite costume until now.. :lol:

I hope u guys make fiery and warlike queen like ice queen please ;)

Back on the grim reaper subject. This took me not even 5 minutes to make, so the idea is not that far fetched.

With a more of a professional touch, it would look awesome.

100212_.png

Back on the grim reaper subject. This took me not even 5 minutes to make, so the idea is not that far fetched.

Its awsome but it doesn't look realy Scary ;D

Its awsome but it doesn't look realy Scary ;D

Ikr?  ;D  looks rather cute more than anything else, but like i said.. "professional touch".

I like vampire costume ( i wish i had it) and i like mountain panda and the full killing whisper set, it looks nice and orange is my favorite color!

what did you use to make this?

Some of You may have seen this already but I post it here too. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=111648.30 (Thank You Angelo) ;D

I have remembered something, you may want share your ideas here too! :)