What clothes set do you like?

Guest Ester

Question

Guest Ester39

Hihi!

I have a little question to all players - What clothes set do you like more and why?

Hihi!

I have a little question to all players - What clothes set do you like more and why?

I dont like clothes, i like my cc set of foreman  :give_rose:

Guest Ester39

As for me, I like moon kitty and blue panda  8)

They should make a robin hood costume for rangers  :yahoo:

Hay crossfit, where you get that head mask face thing from in your pic,  seen a few of those :)

The dark knight looks pretty bad-ass (although it says dark knight you can get the set just for the costume and just sell the armour and weapon, only to merchant though, goes personal while set is opened, unfortunately, you get some pots and 10 repair scrolls too which you ofc dont get with just a normal costume) I also like the necromancer set costume, the necromancer costume combined with a 2h axe looks like an executioner with the hood :D, where clothes sets not just exclusive to class are concerned I like my cat set, the azure and flamy ones in particular, though I don't like cats at all, I do like the look of the costume :)

Also like the look of the dragon catcher costume, it's the rare one that comes out of a secret chest, it has the look of heavy armour, the dragon charmer being the cloth armour alternative, also nice but looks too much like a dress to me ^^

There's loads of nice ones but they win for me hands down :)

Sincerely, Willy :)

Guest Ester39

Great! ;)

More ideas or wishes?

Being able to create our own sets with items available in the game?

That's one thing I love about Dark Souls. You are not underpowered if you want to play a little dress-up :3

Guest Ester39

Because I work here, silly  :dirol:

Guest Ester39

New costume maybe ? :blush:

Everything)

Just want to find out what you like

Maybe make something like in Runes of Magic : Item for MC allowing you to pick one item appearance and replace it with another one.

For premade sets, maybe sets from Fire Emblem?

www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-battle-animations

Everything)

Just want to find out what you like

If you're watching Naruto make an Akatsuki suit  :blush: (if you dont watch naruto then just google "akatsuki clothes" and you'll see)

they cant copy costumes from characters like batman etc bc of copywright issues.

But I would like to see more creative costumes.. alien (grays), zombies, mummies, etc

I like demon and skeleton costumes

I like Black suit of Chosen because it is the only costume who makes us wear glasses. Why don't you also make a costume for Forsakens? For example a Black suit of Forsaken? Just an idea...

they cant copy costumes from characters like batman etc bc of copywright issues.

False. Chosen suit is obvious Matrix reference.

I would love to see new costumes at mshop,  i really want a reaper costume (similar to necromancer costume, but you cant see the face (shadowed face) and darker colour, maybe something like this;

Опубликованное фото

oh, btw i LOVE chosens black suit costume, and rogue novice costume, Rogue costume is my number 1 favourite :give_rose:

They can make it look like superman/batman and change the name of it duh! They copied troll and other stuff but why not this? :'(

Yes, exactly! Maybe Sign "S" put upside down:P Or instead of "S" put "W" :give_rose:

Guest Ester39

Thanks for all your ideas!

But you should know that costumes like Batman, Superman etc. are not possible due to copyright restrictions.

We took a note of other suggestions.

New ideas are always welcome!