Norlant Aqueducts

Soulheal

:crazy: Ok i have been laughing at some people who do "Norlant Aqueducts" quest and i think u people really dont know how to do it to get the best rewards and all.

Number one: Goes to Master Vaiz takes quest and goes back to Zeneth -Haf without even bothering to explore.

Number two : Hits random enemy faction and gets killed himself lol. Not main point but funny still  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok so here's really how to do the quest.

1) Drive lapari to far platform when talk to Master Vaiz. Kill it and take filter crystal. At here, u cannot get any drops but will enable u to get drops.

2) Go back to Master Vaiz and click "Head to next Mechanic"

3) Here's where the drops start coming. U have to kill some mob like the lapari and but however, u will get a filter crystal and a random item, it always changes. (randoms from crystals to everything)

4) U will repeat this process 4 times, which is 4 times to get 4 drops. Then u will go back to Master Vaiz then Zeneth-Haf.

Drops collected so far from Norlant Aqueducts( not quest reward) : Lavalier of Inward Power, Lab Bow, Lab crossbow, Moon ring from lab, Chased ring and many crystals plus one GREEN EGG  :lol: :crazy: .

Sorry today Kiyomi(Eisha)hit u in Norlant Aquducts. Accident i come in peace ;D

Lastly, remeber not to attack enemy faction or death shall follow  :diablo: or steal spawned mobs like lapari, wyvern, frogl, gnoll and mad mechanic.

Aqueducts just drops accesories lv 17-18, norlant enchants, gift food, pots and scrolls, and last of all spheres, 1 of them per kill.

I farm around 15-20 times per day, best run so far was rogue and shaman amulet, dark and tank ring in 1 run, and by accesories I mean amulet, capes and rings.

lol now that they posted about it. watch stealers camp on boss spots and steal ur boss kills  :lol:

already happening in EU...

Many people know about it anyway, you know how high school crush secrets spread so fast, well this turned out like one  :lol:

just like what i said  :facepalm: i gathered mcs after i saw them camping there at boss spot.

better do with 2 people, 1 summons while other one at spawn spot kills then take turns, and be in separate party.

Who knows, an enemy might be there too  :wacko:

i saw 3 of them before i drove my wyvern, i always check before i start,. then i waited a while to gather mc that was doin the quest also to kill them. bosses have 1k-1500 hp.

i saw 3 of them before i drove my wyvern, i always check before i start,. then i waited a while to gather mc that was doin the quest also to kill them. bosses have 1k-1500 hp.

Thx :)

>goes to wyvern

>two elves there take, cant kill them since im elf >.>

>camps to take filter crystal from one drop

>you already know what happens next

posting about it doesnt justify doing it yourself, staying there over 20 mins later  :facepalm:

you know who you are

devs should remove the drops of those bosses. just saw zaaaaae on wyvern today then maxevil came right after. they never came back , i guess they decided to camp and wait for me to drive my boss. lol i logged off. ill just wait ascetic do his  aqueduct and ima finish it with him, greedy elves.    :facepalm:

ascetic has logs of camping mechanic for excess of over an hour, your only making yourself look bad

and u cant kill him? he camped there to kill elves. or ure a victim? sorry idc if he camped there and i never stole kills of other players so how would i make myself look bad? i want his help for my own quest so?

and u cant kill him? he camped there to kill elves. or ure a victim? sorry idc if he camped there and i never stole kills of other players so how would i make myself look bad? i want his help for my own quest so?

Awfully defensive over something soo minor, I think I've proven my point

Awfully defensive over something soo minor, I think I've proven my point

You have no point, your elf, my rogue is not. Your boss gets stolen then oh well. But just for your info I never camped mechanic for anywhere near an hour. I got there on lunch break, killed it, logged, logged on and killed some elves mechanic and killed him too. Sucks to be them. Oh well ;)

delet stupid island :! Newbie cant hunt where small ppl play serv and ONLY rich kids have pro eq becasue all quest new island easy ... Now all my friend end game :/