[2012.10.10] Information about changes since 3.1 release

Kuzmitch

The funniest thing to me is that most complainers about update are newbies. All making demands and swearing at devs, kuz and apple, thinking that they will b in any way intimidated. If u got such a big problem, email Steve Jobbs. Maby he will answer ur queations. Lol

FYI Steve Jobs is dead.

The funniest thing to me is that most complainers about update are newbies. All making demands and swearing at devs, kuz and apple, thinking that they will b in any way intimidated. If u got such a big problem, email Steve Jobbs. Maby he will answer ur queations. Lol

Are you from the Medieval ages or something? :shout:  Steve Jobs is dead...

R.I.P 1955-2011 :cray:

We are newbies on FORUM, not on game, duh!!! Noob!!! :rofl: Anyways, if we could actually play the game, then we wouldnt be on here!  :tease:

Snorlax. Stop deleting my posts! Seriously dude, u dont want players to see how crazy u are? Blocking players., fix my warspear application now please!! A message always pop out When i click new profile "unfortunately unavailable", if it did not fix this month then i will leave this ****ing WARSPEAR!! Bttr go to 3d game

go leave warspear. byebye hacker  ;D

You do know that its not the dev's fault if the iOS6 isn't compatable with WarSpear. Apple has some major issues with the new iOS6 and many programs cannot run on it anymore. So don't complain about Algrind... Complain about Apple....

Byebye iOS, very funny that iOS which were very far from noob symbian but not compatibel for warspear, hmm.. Go noob symbian Go haha! Symbian is still best.

Byebye iOS, very funny that iOS which were very far from noob symbian but not compatibel for warspear, hmm.. Go noob symbian Go haha! Symbian is still best.

Android rulllezzzz :diablo:

IOS and ANDROID rules :diablo: 

i used to have a symbian phone before, believe me, NEVER EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD get a symbian phone :facepalm:  duh, im off topic now, just sayin, had symbian for 2 years, worst operating system ever :facepalm:

i´m a happy owner of an Android Phone and an iPad :clapping:

Omg. Is this idiot of the month time? Do u really think i was being serious about emailing steve jobbs???  If so, then u should look up a term called sarcasm. Its comonly used against people who are complete schmucks.

• 2 weeks later...