[2012.10.10] Information about changes since 3.1 release

Kuzmitch

He'll be back... Haha

how did you know?! haha. idk y i came back though. still no update zzzz :cray: :facepalm:

Snorlax said it will be today.. STay Tuned. Devs are waiting too. Its the first time when they must wait so long. Its all apple fault. They are implementing more rigorous tests for new apps because of IOS 6.

It´s the 18th today, still no signs of update :shout:

Tomorrow is three weeks aniversary of not being able to play Warspear.... Come on, give us an explaination please.

Tomorrow is three weeks aniversary of not being able to play Warspear.... Come on, give us an explaination please.

I gave u explanation here:

Snorlax said it will be today.. STay Tuned. Devs are waiting too. Its the first time when they must wait so long. Its all apple fault. They are implementing more rigorous tests for new apps because of IOS 6.

Snorlax said it would be on the 17th. Its no longer the 17th for anyone, and a three week delay is not all Apple's fault.... But I love this game and i still want to play.

Snorlax said it would be on the 17th. Its no longer the 17th for anyone, and a three week delay is not all Apple's fault.... But I love this game and i still want to play.

But yesterday snorlax said it will be today.

Here :

Unfortunately, no, as long as servers are updated too.

Mostly, we don't have such big delay for iOS and all players could start at the same time. We are submitting clients for Nokia and iOS at the same time and submitting time is pretty much the same.

Unfortunately, sometimes stuff just happens. We didn't pass the new iOS6 test and client was rejected by testers.

We are expecting iOS release tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience for that delay.

I feel bad for AIgrind this whole update thing hurt them pretty bad. Dropped the rating from 4.5/5 to 3/5. Make sure you all change your ratings once update is fixed.

still many retard players are crying  :bad: :facepalm:

drunk devs made the best easiest way for lv 18 items. many noobs got lv 18 set who couldnt farm b4 and others bosses yet on old versions.

but u still cant farm in labyrinth and crying for reach to kotaravva town so easily? well... should devs give you lv 18 set in a packet before u start to game? why do u all free stuff always? how can you get fun with this shit things?

its  that what u got ofcourse its show how game unbalanced  why some noobs players can enter easily? And one thing its better to go back for farming!!nxt the game become now a sort of lottery :bad: :friends:

i bet money no update today either! :rofl:

According to the forum it is already the 19th and there is no update..... Sadly we won the bet

AIgrind's definition of a few days= More than 3 weeks.. You guys are losing players! Get the update out now!!!! And next time this better not happen again!

Lol kid you're in no position to make demands they're working on it.... All i want is an update on what's going on. I don't think thats too much to ask....

Today Is The 17th And Still No Update In Apple Store -.- This Is Taking Too Long..

dont wait for update island swamps  better think in next update  apple island  3.2.0 :lol:

Le.eqhtr

mercthat

like the near-impossible to kill Hydra (atleast in the EU server).

no its impossible ,mc killed last week  :spiteful:

Yeah update update  update fix ur logs  kuz ;Dzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :blush:

Seriously, I just want an update on this whole thing. Don't leave us in the dark.....

24844_.jpg

this is such bullllllshiiiiiiit!!!!! atleast take 2 minutes out of ur day to tell us what is happening. ios update ever? or warspear just gonna forget about all the money ios users can make you. oh well ill invest money in games who actually care. 3 days passed your perdiction. but you start a new thread in the mean time and forget about us. just awesome. devs srsly. wake the @$&? up.

this is such bullllllshiiiiiiit!!!!! atleast take 2 minutes out of ur day to tell us what is happening. ios update ever? or warspear just gonna forget about all the money ios users can make you. oh well ill invest money in games who actually care. 3 days passed your perdiction. but you start a new thread in the mean time and forget about us. just awesome. devs srsly. wake the @$&? up.

I can't agree more... Sure, I understand there are complications but we're coming up on a MONTH with no update! This is crazy! I can't start another game! I already spent way too much on this one! And on top of all of this they don't even tell us what's happening! All I wanted was an explanation but they won't even give us that much....

yeah. but kuz had time to create a new thread, "earn free miracle coins through tapjoy!" thats so much more important than us.  >:D

Sure hope ios update gonna be out this year :facepalm: i blame apple, another reason to hate them.

You can only blame Apple for so much....

duck you kuzz and apple :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  We want iOs update :aggressive: :aggressive: cant play for two weeks allready :cray: :cray:

It's been 3 weeks and 1 day....

The funniest thing to me is that most complainers about update are newbies. All making demands and swearing at devs, kuz and apple, thinking that they will b in any way intimidated. If u got such a big problem, email Steve Jobbs. Maby he will answer ur queations. Lol

Snorlax. Stop deleting my posts! Seriously dude, u dont want players to see how crazy u are? Blocking players., fix my warspear application now please!! A message always pop out When i click new profile "unfortunately unavailable", if it did not fix this month then i will leave this ****ing WARSPEAR!! Bttr go to 3d game

The funniest thing to me is that most complainers about update are newbies. All making demands and swearing at devs, kuz and apple, thinking that they will b in any way intimidated. If u got such a big problem, email Steve Jobbs. Maby he will answer ur queations. Lol

the funniest thing to me is people who sit and read forums all day  :lol: :good: what a bore. go do something more preductive. even if it is only siting and playing games. lol