[2012.10.10] Information about changes since 3.1 release

Kuzmitch

Btw devs, if ur monitoring the server statistics are u gonna check the other servers besides RU bcuz idk if u guys can tell or not all the other servers arent full like the russian servers..

just saying that all the updates were tweaked according to Amber/Topaz. I cant imagine how the VN server is doing :crazy:

still many retard players are crying  :bad: :facepalm:

drunk devs made the best easiest way for lv 18 items. many noobs got lv 18 set who couldnt farm b4 and others bosses yet on old versions.

but u still cant farm in labyrinth and crying for reach to kotaravva town so easily? well... should devs give you lv 18 set in a packet before u start to game? why do u all free stuff always? how can you get fun with this shit things?

i find it in Kuzmitch archiwe :bad: :bad: :bad:  http://kuzmitch.ru/files/2007/01/Amsterdam_Sex_Museum.jpg

What the hell? Hes a star? im getting sick  :bad: :bad:

And then there is players, who after 50+ done quest, only got 1 lv17 reward and 0 Lv18 and bg rewards.

I think the rewardsystem is so:

If you buy many mcoins=Very lucky

If you dont buy any mcoins=Very unlucky

nothing for mage on new island....

there skills are very harmfull for them... they cant even use them..

there life is short....

there ....... in short mage cant do all quest alone i bet...

on N0 1= shaman, druid, necro.. Healers

on no 2= tanks.... good armors

on no 3= ranger, rouges.... good hit

on no 4= mages and other... cant use skills .... unable to do quest..

why hydra disapear after it reach 80000 health?? i used 2 scrolls to tank and now what it disapear??? :diablo:  For that al players should get 500mcoin :dirol:

I second that 500 mcoin idea :lol:

:good: :good: :good: i agree with u, they all deserve to get it.

u guys call them noob for whatt.? coz u all easy to kill them .? now they got good item, go kill them lets see who is noob now. :aggressive:

im not against it, but... technically i can still kill them xD they need to go lvl up to use that stuff

Im super effin pissed... It took me 2 days to reach kotaravva and... 5 seconds when i try get a captive it turned to druid and the Gnoll caster spotted me and i was instantly swarmed by all the Gnolls, so i end up back at the statue im for effin sure not going to waste 2 more days going back there! My fingers twitching to push the 1 star and uninstall buttons

Im super effin pissed... It took me 2 days to reach kotaravva and... 5 seconds when i try get a captive it turned to druid and the Gnoll caster spotted me and i was instantly swarmed by all the Gnolls, so i end up back at the statue im for effin sure not going to waste 2 more days going back there! My fingers twitching to push the 1 star and uninstall buttons

Yeah that's exactly what i hate! :diablo:  after searching for kotoravva for 7 long hours i finally arrived at there. Then 1 spawn later i was gangbanged by those nasty shackle towers :diablo:

reduced? :facepalm: /.. u mean... we cant go there..

playing 2 hour and  i can go there.... after dieing 20time, all armors broken. then i reach there.. then a food mc/elf kill me.. and i hve to staart it again what a foolishness....

thw update ducked this game up new island only for rich ppl n for the new ppl tht plays this game they have no help if ur a MC noob its hard to get help on killing chainless monsters on US server and the update drop the drop rate of aa and other monster like grinate gaurd and lake i farmed lake and grinate gaurd for a day and it didnt drop nothing but spheres like wtf and the ne island is a joke u die real fast why dont you guys update it so MCs and ELFS can talk to each other

I agree. Please enable communication and trade between MC/Forsaken and FB/Chosen. If only atleast in neutral towns like Zeneth-Haf, Kotaravva and Nadir-Sard because there are many weapons/ armors that is unavailable to opposing factions. Also, please reduce Hydra HP and increase possibility to reach Kotaravva, been trying for a week to get there, finally reached it after 157hrs, only to die 5mins later cuz MC killed me. Or atleast create respawn statue. I started a new Priest cuz its so frustrating playing new map. Lost over 25scrolls just repairing gear all the time.

I have 1 comment about changes in reward system on new island. Pls remove lvl 12 items as rewards, tht stupid island is for players from lvl 14 and up, lvl 12 items no use to anyone. Make new items lvl 16 maybe ,or put more potions and stuff just remove lvl 12 items.

Pls remove lvl 12 items as rewards- agree

or put more potions and stuff just remove lvl 12 items.- :bad: no too many pots+scroll already, mabye add a chest with a small bit of gold inside (50-300g) O:-)

I agree. Please enable communication and trade between MC/Forsaken and FB/Chosen. If only atleast in neutral towns like Zeneth-Haf, Kotaravva and Nadir-Sard because there are many weapons/ armors that is unavailable to opposing factions. Also, please reduce Hydra HP and increase possibility to reach Kotaravva, been trying for a week to get there, finally reached it after 157hrs, only to die 5mins later cuz MC killed me. Or atleast create respawn statue. I started a new Priest cuz its so frustrating playing new map. Lost over 25 scrolls just repairing gear all the time.

couldn't agree more, total shit island, made for war spear to make money, they new people would go mad on scrolls with MCoin an i bet there all laughing at us right now. The drop rate is shocking, you never make anything back of what you lost dieing 50 times on each quest, A stupid scroll ha whatever.

with 274 heal, my druid barely dies but i can understand the general sentiment because my level 15 ranger has a really hard time staying alive. also the drop rate of quest rewards. two days i went without a single drop and then i got three drops in a row, so...yeah, totally unpredictable. also i've got two doom weapons so far.

still many retard players are crying  :bad: :facepalm:

drunk devs made the best easiest way for lv 18 items. many noobs got lv 18 set who couldnt farm b4 and others bosses yet on old versions.

but u still cant farm in labyrinth and crying for reach to kotaravva town so easily? well... should devs give you lv 18 set in a packet before u start to game? why do u all free stuff always? how can you get fun with this shit things?

Five stars of five for you! Thats the point, give finger to ppl and they will want to have your whole hand. In present days game ends at lvl 20 with lvl 18 eq and wha next? Playing with another char again? Thats why getting high lvl eq should be more dificult.

I want to say something positive to the devs and thank them for all the hard work and cool update  :clapping:

Everybody is complaining when high level items are easy to get. Then things changed and everybody is complaining items are very hard to get  :bad: It can't be good for everyone...

The new island is an alternative for lab, and items are very hard to get because of the limitation of quests that gives high items and the difficulty of getting at kotaravva. Lab won't give a lot of drops and traveling to the bosses isn't that easy either. It isn't mandatory to get into Swamp as well into Lab.

For the record; i received only 1 level 18 item and not a sudden doom weapon. So i'm not enthusiatic about it because i received nice items. It is hard, and that's supposed to be.

WARSPEAR IS A BAD GAME NOW ! WARSPEAR IS A BAD GAME NOW ! WARSPEAR IS A BAD GAME NOW !  UPDATE 3.1 :diablo:  VERY BAD  :facepalm:  ... BACK 2.8 PLEASE , PLEAAASE !  :cray:

I have found a better idea for myself, level to 14 then delete it then start over again.

LOL, and lower what we see  ? US server- Paladin-lv 15.  :facepalm:

People don't know what they want.

When new classes came out, people complained because there is no new content for levels 18+

Now people love the new classes, and complain about the new island, because it's weird.

When the next update comes out, people will start loving Norlant, and say nasty things about whatever is to come.

Sigh...

ok ok ok okay!!!!!swant is not bad

now i can buy good stuffs cheap!!!

KOTARAVA is not that hard to get there one day i walke 4 hrs with no sight another i get there from t1 directly and another day i get there like 4x succesively(less than a hour) and another day i get 2 good picks(not so great)................

MY FINAL WORDS:

1.KOTARAVA IS STILL EASILY REACHEABLE(IS LUCK)

2.JUST REDUCE HYDRA HP

3.KEEP THE GIFTS AS THEY ARE

4.SWANP DID NOT REDUCE DROP RATE OF BOSS FARM(GOD ppl farmed 2 days without drop b4 swamp)

5.I STILL LIKE THE GAME AND IM WAITING FOR BETTER THINGS TO COME(though i'd like swamp to be closed for some time later on)

Well I'm on a hate/love relationship with the Swamp. I can't exactly hate it when I've received three weapons already, two of which are level 18. Lol. But I completely understand the frustrations of many others with this update.A good friend of mine who used to be a Warspear fanatic has now stopped playing after the update. Especially people who have/had very little free time and used to pick up their phones for some quick play will find it frustrating to no end.Atleast the quests are more fun than the Irselnort dailies and I find myself motivated to finally take some of my long-stalled characters to the 18th level. I can't tell yet if these random drops of high-level equipments will lead to imbalances but I hope the developers do consider "some" of the more legitemate conplaints of the update, like the near-impossible to kill Hydra (atleast in the EU server).

Tell your friend he can still play the way he always did. He can ignore the new island. Nothing changed, only the new island is added.

yes, except you can't go on hunts with friends, or even strangers for that matter because Irselnort is now questers haven. the main reason he's not playing is because the new island is devoid of team-play, which by the way i kinda miss too. it's every man for himself (or woman for herself:P).

Tell your friend he can still play the way he always did. He can ignore the new island. Nothing changed, only the new island is added.

nah :nea: ...with new island,Irselnort is abandoned,rarely (1% of chance)to see ppl going farm(since most of them can get equip easily on new island)

forgive my poor English

still no ios update available!! you said the 17th and yet suprisinlgy enough aigrind let me down again. I am now officially quitting warspear due to dev niglect and incompatence. goodbye.

still no ios update available!! you said the 17th and yet suprisinlgy enough aigrind let me down again. I am now officially quitting warspear due to dev niglect and incompatence. goodbye.

It's still the 17th here i live, i just hope IOS update will come out today :facepalm:  been waiting too long for it now

The update for iOS was finally supposed to come out today. I haven't been able to play in almost 3 weeks now. There is no update in App Store so what's happening?..

He'll be back... Haha

why he gave a date i don't know as apple have to confirm it an i cant see how he would no when they are going to do that, but considerin some of us on Iphone are paying customers then this is disgusting  I can see this is not there fault as such but next time don't release the update at all untell apple have confirmed it, then we can all have it at the same time :)

Eagerly awaiting ios, still 7hrs left of my oct. 17 :D

About the swamps, hated them at first, love it now. It's new and solo play friendly. It's lv18 rewards. Gives exp. Hitting Kotaravva can be a ♥♥♥♥♥ but so is climbing lab where there are no lucky ports. Go naked or junk gears, save repairs! 2-3 medium or large pots are a good investment, can save your butt plenty from shackles, mc and having to reach t2 all the time. Lab is still around for when you start to miss party farms  :D

It's also nice to see the flood of gear 15 and 17, now so cheap and easy to obtain for many players who couldn't before.

Certainly turned the game on its head, the good side.