[2012.10.10] Information about changes since 3.1 release

Kuzmitch

So that explains my six hours of portal jumping without Kotaravva in sight  :facepalm:

Sorry but i believe a respawn statue placed in Kotaravva is in order. Near impossible to reach, 80% chance of dying once there.. not all of us is that rich with mcoins  :facepalm:

Many issues to be revised.

any hint to done hydra quest?   :clapping:

here is a simple solution that you idiots who just think about killing other faction couldn't think of.

Just wait there, when enough total elf/mc there, work together to kill it. You don't like working together then gtfo of swamp. Especially you loser lvl 20 elf who think you are cool by killing noobs. You started this gay war :facepalm:

Thanks for the explanation, most players have been questioning what has changed in last update, players need to remember that this game isn't  permanent, it changes on trail and tests, on how hard it is for players or what will specifically drop for them. I personally have enjoyed the update becuz it gives player equal chance to get something of high lvl or a chance to purchase it from other players without it being super high priced or completely "rare " some ppl may not like it becuz they have worked extremely hard in the past for the gear they have now but like I said before its about trail and error, this is an equal possibility for all player, pros and noobs, to enjoy and fight together for a fun purpose such as war or Hydra, I will agree Hydra is very difficult but it can be killed, did so yesterday, but it is difficult becuz not all player can magicly get 3 pts, a change might be needed for that quest if at all possible. As for war there in the swamps, I find it tough to complete any quest if we are all fighting there so u will not see me attack u unless ur sword, bow, or staff hits me -.- be respectful please, it is a game, this is a land where we need to cooperate to progress further, each player is titled to their opinion and if u want war there than u may do so, in short always remember its a game in progress and ya u may have missed spadone of sudden doom last pick out like me lol and gotten a healing rune :P just say something loud and angry and keep on trying,  take care and power to the players, fox out =^~^=

here is a simple solution that you idiots who just think about killing other faction couldn't think of.Just wait there, when enough total elf/mc there, work together to kill it. You don't like working together then gtfo of swamp. Especially you loser lvl 20 elf who think you are cool by killing noobs. You started this gay war

like this noob knox and ginis :facepalm:

:diablo: wats de point questing when u r only  getting noob items like... :bomb: pots... :bomb: low lv runes.... :crazy: lv 14 gears and maybe a little bit nice  :good: lv 13 item after completing hard and insane quest with mc's on your tail every now and den...and also i think quest r too strong structured for especially lv 14 characters....even my lv 20 bd :blush:  gets a tough time completing this quests..... :diablo:

Babaroi ( lv 20 bd)

Benge  ( lv 16 druid)

Flameberge  (lv 14 ranger)

Xcurex    (priest)

here is a simple solution that you idiots who just think about killing other faction couldn't think of.

Just wait there, when enough total elf/mc there, work together to kill it. You don't like working together then gtfo of swamp. Especially you loser lvl 20 elf who think you are cool by killing noobs. You started this gay war :facepalm:

im just poor druid with astral gear and unamped weapon,  all i do is runaway while low lv rich

player chase me  :facepalm: :lol:

Juat got pne thing to say. Thanks for screwing up our economy. You put load ofthe top items into circulatio.. now a bunch of nonodies have full bg sets and susden dooms. And what do you guys do once all these noobs have these items? Make it harder for everyo e else to get them. In my opinion this new patch was a load of bs. You already lrt alot o people get op. Might as well let everyone else have the same chance of getting them.

You guys seriously did duck up our economy and o overpowered  a bunch of noobs who do.t deserve these items.

Yeah kuzmitch, theyre players who dont have mcoin barely any gold so how are they supposed to do the quest when there are yellow crowns everywhere..ppl say its easy for rogues but its the same amount of hell because u cant get past one add without being seen( +5 invisibilty) i used basically 30 scrolls for what Nortans rune/crystal, scrolls,or useless potions?

Like  :good:  Is good to know all that stuff !  :facepalm: but what about hydra !!! :shok:  :mega_shok:  i will like a reduction on his life or something !!! Or explain me the purpose about why her hp is to hiiiiiggghhhhhh !!! :blush:  I think they had to change that quest

Dude get over it... They arent noobs because they got them.. They actually worked hard on the quest I can tell you these quests arent THAT easy... Theyre pretty dificult... What you guys shouldve done is give better rewards for lvl 17+ and give the lower levels the shitty scrolls and pots... Im sorry if u are under 17 but to be honest you dont need to get the good items so soon maybe bg items but a lvl 14 getting lvl 18 stuff was redicuolus.. lvl 17+ like me are getting pissed for the hours of playing for scrolls cmon plz change it back for the higher lvls... Lol im a poor person I couldnt do anything before this update just saying.. Now I can farm lab yay! But id rather gamble for items then farm for nothing.

Here is my two cents Waspear... please change the drop rate of these  quests  i have  3 characters, and have been doing all the quests with  16 xp or more each day. I have received one level 18 item and that was before maintenance.And it was a amulet that i dont really need.The only good items lvl18 are the weapons and the druid items anyhow. Bd items are.garbage. when can Bds get equipment with GOOD stats Now its useless only  3  quests give option to give  18 items. And you always get a rune or scrol.l :facepalm:... And to what everyone says is so hard  i really dont have a problem.with. Plain n simple just run around naked until you reach Kootarava. Dont expect the quests to be.to easy since there is 18 items up for grabs

what about our dear hydra??? any explanation why there's the time limit on killing him?  :facepalm: :shout:

That's true.Now imposible kill it  :facepalm: :facepalm:

I do not understand the sampling for the first time at a 20 on a mission, I do not see how it is that we get a good return. When compared with others.

Two locations at random to go on a mission to get in several hours of work.

3 I do not have a market. Then you will let me open the game. What to do in your gaming solution I (PS I know that you are the hero of the Druids is very weak compared to most other heroes.

4 of my friends have bought mcoin by SMS and you have less money, but you do not mcoin Please Dua For Me [email protected].

I duno why u were all ♥♥♥♥♥ing about the new map update when it came out. Sure, the economy got screwed over a bit cuz low lvl chars got nice gear etc, bt i ws lvl 16 nd i stil couldn't get bg gear. Now tht im lvl 17, theres no point in doing swamp quests cuz the available options are shitty gear/pots/scrolls/runes/crystals. PLUS, the Hydra is impossible to kill, PLUS its almost impossible to reach Kotaravva. The way the game was when update came out was good. And to say tht low lvl chars didn't deserve the nice items they got, is total horse-shit. They worked just as hard as the rest of us. Just because they were lucky enough to get the nice high lvl gear so they cn sell it to buy gear they cn use, doesn't mean that u shud just start moaning cuz u were unlucky enough nt to get any. Before patch I only got 3 high lvl items. But u dnt see me going on about hw unfair it is to other players. The way it was before was fair to all. And if u were a low lvl char, u didnt hav to farm for days on end so u cud afford an item tht  some high lvl asshole decided to over-price. U could try ur luck and if u get a good item, use it to trade for something u cud use. So stop complaining. Its all of u tht complained tht caused them to bring out this patch tht makes life so much harder in WS. So stop blaming Kuz and devs. They just do what we suggest.

I duno why u were all ♥♥♥♥♥ing about the new map update when it came out. Sure, the economy got screwed over a bit cuz low lvl chars got nice gear etc, bt i ws lvl 16 nd i stil couldn't get bg gear. Now tht im lvl 17, theres no point in doing swamp quests cuz the available options are shitty gear/pots/scrolls/runes/crystals. PLUS, the Hydra is impossible to kill, PLUS its almost impossible to reach Kotaravva. The way the game was when update came out was good. And to say tht low lvl chars didn't deserve the nice items they got, is total horse-shit. They worked just as hard as the rest of us. Just because they were lucky enough to get the nice high lvl gear so they cn sell it to buy gear they cn use, doesn't mean that u shud just start moaning cuz u were unlucky enough nt to get any. Before patch I only got 3 high lvl items. But u dnt see me going on about hw unfair it is to other players. The way it was before was fair to all. And if u were a low lvl char, u didnt hav to farm for days on end so u cud afford an item tht  some high lvl asshole decided to over-price. U could try ur luck and if u get a good item, use it to trade for something u cud use. So stop complaining. Its all of u tht complained tht caused them to bring out this patch tht makes life so much harder in WS. So stop blaming Kuz and devs. They just do what we suggest.

True words, its only our fault they realesed this patch, bc we were camplaining about everything. ANd now we have what we wanted. Now is the chalenge.

And come to think of it, the low lvl chars deserve those rewards more than the high lvls, cuz if u think tht for a high lvl its hard to complete quests, jst use ur brain for a tiny moment and think jst exactly hw hard it has to b for the low lvls to complete quests on new map if its already very hard for the higher lvls. So seriously, stop saying shit tht they dnt deserve it. Cuz they do. Just cuz ur pissed off tht u never get the nice stuff dusnt mean u should take it out on the low lvls or the devs. Instead u shud find some time in ur "busy" schedule to bend over nd pull tht stick outta ur ass.

(sorry all for my use of foul language, i just get really angry at people who blame other people for their own problems)

today im playing this game for 3 hours and my destination is kotaravva.walking,running,teleport,teleport,and teleport,and still cant reach kotaravva.pliz dont make this game become walkspear or at least give reward for player who exploring the map doing nothing till their armors broke :rofl:

i was finding kotavara  :bad: from 4-5 hours  :wacko: but i dont get and all broke , repair10 used  ,,

but whenever i reach kotvara i park there my druid only  playing from kotavara quest  :sorry:

what the helll

dev's what is this

2 to 3 hours for to reach there..... and the elf;s kill where they see us...

its a fact that elf are more in numbers then MC..., i am not saying that take favor of mc;s but do something...

hard to go and impossible to play .. they dont hunt monsters they hunt MC..

heart cry when we dead there.. 2 or 3 hours running ends up death by elf hands....

1. either make a reswapn statue

or

1. make it like nadir cant kill each other anywhere there...

dont do anything else...

what the helll

dev's what is this

2 to 3 hours for to reach there..... and the elf;s kill where they see us...

its a fact that elf are more in numbers then MC..., i am not saying that take favor of mc;s but do something...

hard to go and impossible to play .. they dont hunt monsters they hunt MC..

heart cry when we dead there.. 2 or 3 hours running ends up death by elf hands....

1. either make a reswapn statue

or

1. make it like nadir cant kill each other anywhere there...

dont do anything else...

MCS are also hunting me :facepalm:  like Insult on norlant swamps  :aggressive: so i hunt mcs too they die before they stand and kill me

And come to think of it, the low lvl chars deserve those rewards more than the high lvls, cuz if u think tht for a high lvl its hard to complete quests, jst use ur brain for a tiny moment and think jst exactly hw hard it has to b for the low lvls to complete quests on new map if its already very hard for the higher lvls. So seriously, stop saying shit tht they dnt deserve it. Cuz they do. Just cuz ur pissed off tht u never get the nice stuff dusnt mean u should take it out on the low lvls or the devs. Instead u shud find some time in ur "busy" schedule to bend over nd pull tht stick outta ur ass.

(sorry all for my use of foul language, i just get really angry at people who blame other people for their own problems)

:good: :good: :good: i agree with u, they all deserve to get it.

u guys call them noob for whatt.? coz u all easy to kill them .? now they got good item, go kill them lets see who is noob now. :aggressive:

why hydra disapear after it reach 80000 health?? i used 2 scrolls to tank and now what it disapear??? :diablo:  For that al players should get 500mcoin :dirol:

Drop chance is fine,today got divine defense boots and a chopper abyss yesterday,i only dislike hydra hp and chance to find kotarava,yesterday 3 hours +- ,today 5 minutes  :facepalm: ,and i dont agree with teleport statue on kotarava,thats will make everything easy,and the overpopulated faction can start a "war".

kuz,

i havent seen kotaravva for 3 days now  :cray: plz increase d chance to reach kotaravva

.i disagree wit resp statue in kotarava,

drop rate is fine xcept i dont get items onli runes n avnt seen above lvl 15 items in reward after maintenance but its fine wit me just increase d chance to reach kotaravva its annoying  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Im not usually one to complain about what the devs do to warspear. But guys. Please. This thing where theres a smaller chance to get to Kotaravva sucks. I've been trying since service maintenance to get to Kotaravva, and still i haven't reached it. Its been almost four days and nothing. Please change that. It really sucks.

And to all those who complain that then it'l be too easy for low lvls to reach, stfu. Cuz us high lvls are also having dificulty now. And not all of us can afford to keep buying scrolls and to keep ressing on place all day. I only get 8400 mcoins per month, so i have to use it sparingly. And im pretty sure many other players dont even buy mcoins cuz they cant afford it. So please Kuz and DEVS, make Kotaravva more accesible

I feel bullshit this game 5hours straight log on cant enter koratawa then when i enter i have only two dailies this is insane kuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzz

:facepalm:

really stupid for rangers.......... i walk everytime without items . i die every time ,,, stupid update for rangers,,,,,,, for druids are verrry easy