[2012.10.10] Information about changes since 3.1 release

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

System of random awards introduced in the last update caused a lot of questions, and in this post we will try to explain the key points, including the actions that have been taken after the launch of version 3.1.

1. We introduced division of quest awards. All quests in Norlant Swamps were divided into three levels of difficulty, and for each level was assigned its own set of awards. The best set of equipment players can only get from quests with high complexity. Chance to find Kotaravva also has been reduced.

2. We constantly analyze the statistics of awards in the game, and now under the close supervision are the figures of high-level equipment in Norlant Swamps. If the actual numbers are not the way we think about, we will increase the chances of their drop in the next patch.

3. Since the current system of issuing a random reward is not working perfectly, we are planning to release an updated game with its improvements. We have found a new way to protect against fraud, which will appear in the game in the nearest update.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND Team

1. Chance to find Kotaravva also has been reduced.

Snorlax said Kotaravva has a high chance to find  :bad: :facepalm:

In my opinion I think you shouldn't had changed it, earlier before maintenance it usually took me 30 mins to find Kotaravva.

And now, well... It takes me around 3 hours to get there, no I'm not joking...

In my opinion I think you shouldn't had changed it, earlier before maintenance it usually took me 30 mins to find Kotaravva.

And now, well... It takes me around 3 hours to get there, no I'm not joking...

As I said in the first post, we are currently investigating logs, and then we will make a decision if it works correctly or not.

As I said in the first post, we are currently investigating logs, and then we will make a decision if it works correctly or not.

Yes, I know, it was just my opinion, just think it's too much for people cause they only got like 5 hrs of play time

atleast make a fair way to reach there, like after 150 teleports you get teleported to Kotaravva automatically, cause don't forget we need to return to Zeneth-Haf for Hydra bait, and we come from Kotaravva which takes awhile to reach.

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

System of random awards introduced in the last update caused a lot of questions, and in this post we will try to explain the key points, including the actions that have been taken after the launch of version 3.1.

1. We introduced division of quest awards. All quests in Norlant Swamps were divided into three levels of difficulty, and for each level was assigned its own set of awards. The best set of equipment players can only get from quests with high complexity. Chance to find Kotaravva also has been reduced.

2. We constantly analyze the statistics of awards in the game, and now under the close supervision are the figures of high-level equipment in Norlant Swamps. If the actual numbers are not the way we think about, we will increase the chances of their drop in the next patch.

3. Since the current system of issuing a random reward is not working perfectly, we are planning to release an updated game with its improvements. We have found a new way to protect against fraud, which will appear in the game in the nearest update.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND Team

Forgot to say that now it is necessary to use many items sign to enlarge

is it when hallowen coming?

Chance to find Kotaravva also has been reduced.

It's like 4-5 hours for my Bd just to reach Kotaravva. common kuz, Druid, Shaman, Priest, Necro are easy teleport there teleport here. others class are dying, especially Rangers.

Chance to find Kotaravva also has been reduced.

AIGRIND Team

reduced? :facepalm: /.. u mean... we cant go there..

playing 2 hour and  i can go there.... after dieing 20time, all armors broken. then i reach there.. then a food mc/elf kill me.. and i hve to staart it again what a foolishness....

sir  randomawards not working properly.

v alwayes got potion even from high complexity quests.

last 21 quesr i just got potions .

plz increase drop geting rate.

also set caputed shaman away from colums even afrer high heal v got killed by colums.

capitives completion quest must b in kotrawa.

ty

Kotaravva is the same for me.. It only sends me there at random moments... I get sent there when I dont even need to go lol. When I want to go I start beating up my phone beacuse it takes hours. I can't attempt hydra because im weak. Plz change back.. It solved the gap between the rich and the poor xD Theres no point to go if almost every reward will be a pot/scrolls/norlant enchant/trash.

sir  randomawards not working properly.

v alwayes got potion even from high complexity quests.

last 21 quesr i just got potions .

plz increase drop geting rate.

also set caputed shaman away from colums even afrer high heal v got killed by colums.

capitives completion quest must b in kotrawa.

ty

Well there is a strategy suposed to wait for spiders to attack, but the spider respawn aren't sequenized so its hard. Still though all the spiders seem to die before you get to safety... Raise the hp on the spiders plz

Kotaravva and swamp should be saprated ... reswpan statue should be there ...

other changes are execptable ..

your not suposed to post in green... Kuzzmitch will get mad xD

agreed with zebs. I d been trying since new version released . I 'v been completed tons of quests. But It's given me those shitty scroll, potion and rune.

I 'd been figure out how your rewarding system works. I just choose 4th of option always. but it always potion and scroll . lol

This time now , I am not excited  what could get from quest whenever I complete. I know , It would be scroll or potion . randomawards not working properly

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND Team

drops ? Or awards ? Please specify correctly & while 90% of the players end up with junk rewards it should be balanced so each player gets something worth while need not be the best atleast something worth our efforts &time spent !

what about players got items 18 in the first days? what? just lucky?? now need arrive kotarava for do hard quest and less chance now? its not fair but ok.... i have one question drops from laberint and  bg are increased chance drop  or still same?

It's like 4-5 hours for my Bd just to reach Kotaravva. common kuz, Druid, Shaman, Priest, Necro are easy teleport there teleport here. others class are dying, especially Rangers.

Ranger still can come with easy, how with mage  :rofl: low hp, defense and heal regen and mobs/tower who attack mage will die fast. :rofl:  teleport make a damage and call many mobs that got damge by teleport.

Little fair.

For my Druid lvl 20 is pretty easy to stay in new island , just heal , run , heal and only die rarely.

For my Deathknight is so hard , i just cant stop using pots... i think I used more than 150 from update's day.

What about ppl that cant buy pots with miracle? Unfair.

better dev fix underbalance class 1st.

Please hear me out. Ive died over hundreds of times (constant moving) over 20 completed questa dn all i Have to show it one BG ranger 15 boots. the rest are grey items and 3 runes. Please fix this...im dedicated and hard playing. im a 14 mage by the way :P

This game is based to much on luck now: Luck to teleport to right area. Luck to get good reward. Luck to find Kotaravva. Luck to amp items. Luck to not find yourself in the middle of mobs with low hp.  :facepalm: Image goes out to Warspear devs :rofl:  Has anybody checked to see who's flying the plane....

24294_.jpg

thanks kuzmitch for atleast considering our complainings,

Btw i love kuzmitchs and snorlax sense of humour  when we're disappointed and complaining ;D  those silly replies made my day.

new island is simple just read the portals u will get were u want to go small portals take u every were u want to go its small revva n big revva just read the stuff n u will do quest with no promblem

new island is simple just read the portals u will get were u want to go small portals take u every were u want to go its small revva n big revva just read the stuff n u will do quest with no promblem

Have you ever been there yet? :facepalm:

like it give us choice where it would take us.  :facepalm:  we know big and small, still same, it will teleport you randomly. except ur an Admin to be in specific place where you wanna go.  :pleasantry:

sorry just a comment and advice.....

but i think u should reduce the HP of the Hydra... 2 million HP is impossible to be defeated....  i think 800.000 is enough.... thanks

Small portals belong to kotaravva. You need to get there first and that is the problem