Meniru Drops

slay

ive almost collected every piece, already have the two troll masks, only missing halloween and snow elf and the dragonslayer cloak that has different colors

2 troll masks? :shok:  are they the same? or do they look different from each other? what did u feed the menirus with to get the troll masks :give_rose:

2 troll masks? :shok:  are they the same? or do they look different from each other? what did u feed the menirus with to get the troll masks :give_rose:

I would like to know as well  :blush:

ive almost collected every piece, already have the two troll masks, only missing halloween and snow elf and the dragonslayer cloak that has different colors

SELL ME TROLL MASK AND I WILL KILL HOES FOR U FOREVER :give_rose:

troll mask reserved to pvprange  :crazy:

theirs a cloth helmet and leather helmet version, both look the same: leather came from shaman amanita, cloth i bought in market.

also i did 30 deaths at the greedy silver quest area, and i got dandy the frogyl bane both times  :bad:

Im buying a sated trolls mask if anyones selling. Post here how much or add me in game

Pvprange - Sappire

Me first  :diablo: ......  ;D

Anybody got Evangelist's Nimbus?

How does it looks like? :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Like this, but light armor version In guessing.

U should offer him vodka, or free girls maybe  :unknw:

After staring at your signature for ten seconds i came to realise... Dubstep?

Lol anyways.. whats the asking price for troll masks?

After staring at your signature for ten seconds i came to realise... Dubstep?

Lol anyways.. whats the asking price for troll masks?

Yes, Dubstep with "!". Good to know that someone tried to figure out that word ;D

Troll masks are valuable these times so better think longer about giving price.

Yes, Dubstep with "!". Good to know that someone tried to figure out that word ;D

It was annoying me.. i had to figure it out  :crazy:

I want troll mask but never any1 is selling it and ill offer 10k+  :crazy:

the troll mask is like the costume itself. People wont like to give it for less than 20k.

Hey i know the solution to the meniru guise quest.

But first things you should know(if i am wrong please correct me):

1) There are 5 maps in norlant swamps where u can find meniru.

2) In each map u can get 9 different gears. That means in total you can get 45 different gears.

3) The gear dropped from meniru depends on what you feed her.

Ok now ways to get the gears:

1) Each type of food drops 3 different gears on a single map.

For example : If u feed meniru swamp morel near the didearich the greedy's tomb 3 times in one day you will get succubbus wings, torturer horns and alice's fillet. But if you try to feed swamp morel 4th time you will get any one of the equips from above.

2) The equips are divided in 3 different catagory depending on what you feed i.e swamp morel=common, death cap=semi-rare and shaman amantia=rare.

3) That means according to point 2 there are 15 common, 15 semi-rare, and 15 rare equips. By far i have got 8 common, 5 semi-rare and 2 rare equips.

4) And with my trick you can farm the meniru guise quest as many times as you want in single day to get equips but you get the gold once only for completing quest. To know the trick pm my char in sapphire server named celesta lvl18 bd. :P .

Hey i know the solution to the meniru guise quest.

But first things you should know(if i am wrong please correct me):

1) There are 5 maps in norlant swamps where u can find meniru.

2) In each map u can get 9 different gears. That means in total you can get 45 different gears.

3) The gear dropped from meniru depends on what you feed her.

Ok now ways to get the gears:

1) Each type of food drops 3 different gears on a single map.

For example : If u feed meniru swamp morel near the didearich the greedy's tomb 3 times in one day you will get succubbus wings, torturer horns and alice's fillet. But if you try to feed swamp morel 4th time you will get any one of the equips from above.

2) The equips are divided in 3 different catagory depending on what you feed i.e swamp morel=common, death cap=semi-rare and shaman amantia=rare.

3) That means according to point 2 there are 15 common, 15 semi-rare, and 15 rare equips. By far i have got 8 common, 5 semi-rare and 2 rare equips.

4) And with my trick you can farm the meniru guise quest as many times as you want in single day to get equips but you get the gold once only for completing quest. To know the trick pm my char in sapphire server named celesta lvl18 bd. :P .

i believe it isnt that exact, as i know theirs more common masks then the rare tier. also add in the fact theirs cloaks too. (one cloak being in the rare tier)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...