4. Angel Wings

5. Dandy the Froglbane's Hat

6. Dragon Hunter Helm

7. Extra terrestrial Mask

8. Skeleton Mask

9. Troll Mask

10. Iron Commander Helm

and so on...

But, from people experience the Meniru will transform in random shape with different drop item depend on their appearance

the bad part is u need

1.60 swamp morel.easy to find but too many (done 4x)

2.30 death cap.hard to find (never collect this)

3.10 shaman amanita.very rare (so far i only have 5)

mineru quest its a fkng shhiit thats the true i collect 60 swamp morels thinking i got any item good but  i got a fking wings  demon  :crazy:  i want complete my set demon  :crazy:  LOL

Are the rewards given randomly? or are they given by a specefic meniru? if so, can anyone pleaaase tell me where to get that skeleton mask? or that pumpkin head? :cray:

are you surprised? Its random.

I did the one by tomb, gave me lioness ears. It depends on what it transforms into.

are you surprised? Its random.

I did the one by tomb, gave me lioness ears. It depends on what it transforms into.

So its random? I need more time to get the conclusion.

Today got troll mask and I will get the screenshot of the Meniru location, then I will try to kill the same Meniru since I have 60 morells and lets see what it turn into

Then this guide would be fail  ;D

not necessarily.

can still use it to keep track of all these fashion items  :clapping:

theirs always a possibility of different tier disguises based on what mushroom types you used

Yes, maybe it depends on the type of mushrooms we use on the Meniru, but to know this really need a lot of times.

So I have done 4 Meniru quests and got 4 different drops but still can't figure out is it random or one Meniru has 3 types of shape depend on the type of mushrooms given

Yes, maybe it depends on the type of mushrooms we use on the Meniru, but to know this really need a lot of times.

So I have done 4 Meniru quests and got 4 different drops but still can't figure out is it random or one Meniru has 3 types of shape depend on the type of mushrooms given

allow me to start

morel - panther ears (kitty), evangelist's nimbus (angel)

death - dandy the froglbane's hat (not from costume), captain valor's helm (dragon)

shaman - echidna's mask (dragon)

allow me to start

morel - panther ears (kitty), evangelist's nimbus (angel)

death - dandy the froglbane's hat (not from costume), captain valor's helm (dragon)

shaman - echidna's mask (dragon)

also, to my knowledge it takes considerably longer for death and shaman to spawn compared to morel (morel is roughly 2-3 mins to spawn) so statistically if it doesnt matter which mushrooms you use to get a certain disguise; morel is the way to go since theirs afk spots to farm them

dammm i should stop walking naked :/

I collected 60 swamp morels n thought that I just have to feed him *z* but he turned in smthg n attacked me... Couldn't kill him with punches *z*

so anyways I was happy that I completed long quest. and was hoping good reward. But when I reported I just got xp n gold. So I was hurt deeply :'(. Didn't knew he gives so awesome troll mask :*

I'll do it now thanks this post helped.

how does "dorothys fillet" look like? :unknw:

sry,  I didnt equip it for screenshot

it looks like a headband with wings on the sides

I also have Norlant defender skull, and scorpion helm (no screenshot)

does the meniru got same HP when he transforms? (Never done this quest :facepalm: )

I did it yesterday with x 60 morels, The Meniru  transformed himself into a green mob (I don't remember the exact hp, A few hits would do it), kinda weak (but no way you could kill him naked, unless you're a healer, but i doubt you'd survive that long since the enemy faction would most likely steal it)

It sorta sucks that the meniru rewards are personal, when people are putting them out for sale at tc or market we´re  like; how does it look like? is it fugly? is it worth buying it? etc. etc.

so yeah... :pardon: