Prices of items

Mayr

Question

21 answers to this question

Guys ateast now bring the items to an affordable price. Do you really think now someone will pay u prices like 300k for 1 item :crazy:

I think the same, high lvlers think that all players are rich:/ this is stupid.

yes high prices of items, but if you have a difficult, for example, 18 item many people want to pay u because its hard get so if you think you have to increase the price and get the most you can clear that you only pay the richs or  poor but inteligent people like me xD or you can trade for another item

You can see longbow sold for like 40k+ and at level 13 I cannot think of that kind of gold if I cannot buy MCoins and if you go to farm you are not taken into party coz those guys tell you're weak. :bad:

You can see longbow sold for like 40k+ and at level 13 I cannot think of that kind of gold if I cannot buy MCoins and if you go to farm you are not taken into party coz those guys tell you're weak. :bad:

Exactly, i had the same, now i farm alone. I earn money very slow, but it is only my own achievement and im very satisfied. It is not much diffrent between lvl 17 and 18 weapons, so why 18 weapons are so high priced?

level 18 item many people want to pay u because its hard get

he just answer your question. :)

Level 18 weapon is known as the top weapon in warspear hehe,extremely rare and very powerful. :) This weapon had better stat than level 17 weapon trust me. x)

he just answer your question. :)

Level 18 weapon is known as the top weapon in warspear hehe,extremely rare and very powerful. :) This weapon had better stat than level 17 weapon trust me. x)

And lv18 weapons have 4 stats, lv17 only 3 :bad: .

And lv18 weapons have 4 stats, lv17 only 3 :bad: .

But tell me, why 400k price? What you are doing with that sum of money? U are taking bath in money insted of water? This is only virtual currency. :facepalm:

But tell me, why 400k price? What you are doing with that sum of money? U are taking bath in money insted of water? This is only virtual currency. :facepalm:

MMO. people always want to be the best. And you can't be best without best items.

MMO. people always want to be the best. And you can't be best without best items.

And you can´t get the best stuff without money, big amounts of money :crazy:

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]here's a add up :- price of the new costumes are all above 100k  :rofl:  and i mean halloween costumes and unbelievably people are ready to pay such amount  :bad:  i mean ok they are rare but 100k + for costume :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:  good luck guys prices got no link to anything accept greedy ness  :drinks: [/shadow][/glow]

Ofc, why not? i can be naked and have fun ;)

So what's the problem with prices?

If someone sets retarded price, look for another seller or farm it yourself

So what's the problem with prices?

If someone sets retarded price, look for another seller or farm it yourself

Ok , you got me. Surely i will look for another seller and farm more and more, mr Azebu ;)

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]here's a add up :- price of the new costumes are all above 100k  :rofl:  and i mean halloween costumes and unbelievably people are ready to pay such amount  :bad:  i mean ok they are rare but 100k + for costume :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:  good luck guys prices got no link to anything accept greedy ness  :drinks: [/shadow][/glow]

Drop yellow !It s only an suggestion But it s impossible to read...

yes high prices of items, but if you have a difficult, for example, 18 item many people want to pay u because its hard get so if you think you have to increase the price and get the most you can clear that you only pay the richs or  poor but inteligent people like me xD or you can trade for another item

Not to be mean or criticize your English but what?