Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Blueborn

What do you think about a new PVP area?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a new PVP area?

• I Like things as they are
    • I Like this idea
    • I Like the idea of a new PVP area, but not this one

Yeah, here look.

*turns my back to the turtle*

What`s with the frightend look on your face? ._.

*Pulling thisles from his skin born laughs nervously*

"Haha yeah i was imaging it being..."

*A loud "snap" sounds out from behind maleshaman*

"Oh my fuc... RUNNNN!!!!"

*looks surprised and looks behind me*

...O.O.... My god! It`s hidious!!!

Grab your nuts and run damnit!!

"One step ahead of ya!!" Yells out born while crashing through the foliage almost twenty meters in front of male.

There is a deep rumble behind male as he picks up his feet.

Argh!

*falls down right on my face*

He got me by my feet!

*kicks wildly*

Born! trow the flashlight!

Turning around, born noticed that male was not behind him but in fact on his stomach.. laying party through the very same thistle bush he was previously hiding in.

"...ow the flashlight" born heard male yell out in the partly lengthy distance.

Born threw the flashlight with a mighty swing and it sailed high and far. But unfortunately it landed just behind males head inside the thistle bush.

A Soft "bump" was heard as it hit something....

i\ to waidted to continue this gane born... I feel luke falling asleep cutrently

Lmao i think i can tell ^_^

Dude my head was banging and i had a triple vision for real lmfao!

Im feeling slightly better npw, had a few cups of coffee and im full of energy atm!@!@!

I wanna go to a party badly now!!!

Ģ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚͓̣ͅ Ģ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚͓̣ͅ Ģ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚͓̣ͅ Ģ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚͓̣ͅĢ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚Ģ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚͓̣ͅ Ģ̨̥̮̤̠͎̦̮̟͊ͪͥ̈̍ͪͪ͊ͨ̔͑̂͑͗̊͗̓̓̀͞͠ͅI͖̩͕̰̫̪̤͖̪̰̩̫͇̼̜̣̋͊̈ͩ̒̔̽͗͘͜͞ͅV̧͈͖̱͍̜̫̟͕̜̜͇̙͙̇ͤ̒ͥͥ̿̂ͮ̇ͥ͆ͥ̈́ͤ͟E͋̊̀͋ͦ͆ͪͯ̔͑̐͏̶̶̟̪̥̞̳̹̣̗̖͔͔̘͟͜ ̴̷̷̦̤͓̻̥͓̩͚̜͐̌͋̌̈́̉͛̉̃̐ͩ̉͛ͪ̓͟͠M̸̶̠̠̼̬̩ͮͨͣ̓̀̆̅ͪ͋̽̓̏͜͝Ę̩͖̦͖̻͚̩̘̱̞̺̫͔̲̮̦̥͇̏̊ͯ̊́ͅ ̷̨̨̛͓͇͉͙͇̤̬̳̘̦̺͇̺̤̤̮̥͙̋ͭ̓̍́͆͑̽́ͦ͛̇̀̊͒̚͝ͅĄ̜̺͉̗̪ͦ͊͛̉̌̽̔́ͧ̊̃̚͘T͍͍̥͔̯̜̥̞̤̐̅̽ͪ͒̏ͣ͋̍ͫͦ̅ͧ͌ͥ͌̾̊́͜͢͞T̢͈̤̤̱̟̤̞̈́͗̎ͯͪͪ̑̈̓̿͢͞͡Ȩ̒́̆͑̉ͯ͂ͦͧ̂ͦ̈ͯ͋ͪ̈ͪ͠͏̷̤̣̬̰̘̟̳̞̘N̶̨̧ͨ̓ͧ̄̾ͥͬ̅͏͓̝̞̫͔̦̖͇̥̲T̷̸̨̖̩̗̱̱͎̹͇͓͚̺̟̙̤̹̦̗͙ͣͩ̄̐͐͑͋̄̅̄̐ͨ̀̍̓͟͡I̸͖͖̯͗͑ͩ͐̏̎ͥ̒ͣ̓ͥ̽ͩ̓̚͟Ơ̴̛̘̺̙̖̙̻̣̖̙͍̘͈͙̽̈ͭ͌̐ͦ͒͗̍ͪ̓ͪ̿̍͊͋̚̚Ṇ̢̪̣̻̲̂̏ͥ̈ͭ͐ͦ͐ͧ͋̈͂̂̄̓ͮ̓͑̕ ̛̠̟̫͕̞̜̦̬̼̙͖̬ͣ̇͌̊̀̚D̸̸̺̩̗̺͓͕̫̣̣̳͍̈́̿ͨ̏ͪ̈̉ͮͫ̒̀͢ͅA̸͆ͫ͛ͬ͆ͩͤ͗̄ͨͧ̇̉̊ͣ̾̓̉̀̕͟͏̥͉̺̗̼͇͉̫̟͇̭M̸͚͈̺̤̥̳̱͔͕͒͌̽̉̏ͮ̈̚͘͜͝͝Ņ̭̤͚͔̼͍͚͍̤͙̳̘͚̥̌̐͑ͤ̎ͣ͘͘ ̸̧̛̜̯̮͓̤̗͈ͧ͊̿̈ͦ̇ͤ̀̉͆̑̐ͭͨͩ̆ͧ̍ͣ̕͟Ȋ̘͍̼̜͙͉̫̹̝ͭ̓̆ͣ͑ͯ́͋̊ͨ͐ͧ̄ͭ̀̚̕ͅT̄͗ͬ̾̓ͥ̄̇̊͗͜҉̶̵̤̪̥̝͕̣̭̳̗͚͓̣ͅ

Turning around, born noticed that male was not behind him but in fact on his stomach.. laying party through the very same thistle bush he was previously hiding in.

"...ow the flashlight" born heard male yell out in the partly lengthy distance.

Born threw the flashlight with a mighty swing and it sailed high and far. But unfortunately it landed just behind males head inside the thistle bush.

A Soft "bump" was heard as it hit something....

Ah, Thnx Born!

He isn`t holding my feet anymore ^-^

Wait a minute, where the hell did he go then?

*looks around with the flashlight*

....hm....!

Born, beside ya! watch it!!

It`s an amazing idea indeed, but it has been suggested from like the early days, so about 2-3years ago till today.

Still no official reaction from the creators themselfs so do not expect them to make us happy after all the money we invested in this bloody game.

Kind of sad isn`t it?

Well my friends, I have officially given up. This topic has been running for almost a year with a staggering amount of votes, yet no officials have shown us the courtesy of a reply.

I Would like to thank each and every one of you who have cast a vote in this suggestion, and i would like to thank anybody in the future who continues the support in this matter.. as it is important to many players. Feel free to keep on bumping as i will leave the poll open.

RIP pvp cave.

May the fools whom have ruined it realise their selfish ways and the abusive/bullying behaviour they have shown as example to our newer players.

Lets keep it to this, lets make a cheap website where : (or new topic)

We list all the names of people known for pvp so all can see and when u get ganked or war you have a list of people who might 1v1 you if you pm them to go at another spot fast

and keep updates

You can see people when you die still

you do not need to revive n run back.. unless vengeance pours from your soul.

Make a character that is on the opposite faction with a name similar to your other, be not an ass,  get your fight.

only how i have survived in the 1v1 life

Well enough for a perfect arinar..

Yo, Lazy ass devs.

Read this topic and do some work, I'm getting tired and so are many others with your ignorance towards 1vs1 pvp idea's.

Speak up would ya.

Yo, Lazy ass devs.

Read this topic and do some work, I'm getting tired and so are many others with your ignorance towards 1vs1 pvp idea's.

Speak up would ya.

I cant believe this has been on for so long without a single dev reply!  :facepalm:

Ikr, paying for this game like hell but adding suggestions? didn't think so.

Nice that the devs take so much apreciation of there players, bunch of lazy people  :bad:

We have been given an official answer for this suggestion:

We're not planning to add 1v1 pvp area. It's officially official.

Topic: Give us an official reply.

Ikr, paying for this game like hell but adding suggestions? didn't think so.

Nice that the devs take so much apreciation of there players, bunch of lazy people  :bad:

Oh wow i made this reply before reading the rest since my last after seeing you

Anyways since this topic failed

R.i.p sweet ticket 1v1

Old....

They do read it.. if they put it in their plans we will see it.. idk if this idea is popular with the ru servers.. thats their biggest # of clients its just how games work. Its not like its not been thought of i heard a lot of them used to work at blizzard.. this game is very close to diablo which made world of warcraft .. now imagine a world of starcraft :blush:

;D

Since this topic is DOOMED

I wanted to throw some meme juice its way for a last hoorah!

60614_.jpg

60615_.jpg

60616_.jpg

;D

Since this topic is DOOMED

I wanted to throw some meme juice its way for a last hoorah!

:(  *covers myself in ashes and hums a lullaby song in the corner in sorrow*

Pvp arena like old times. Choose opponent.  Charge us miracle to benefit Devs. Ofc sell pvp scrolls for those who cant buy miracle. Also need Unequip scrolls

were not gonna stop bumb this till they add this  :diablo: :diablo:  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:  :blush:  ;D

come on developers its a great idea  :blush:

We should all just stop playing untill they add this. We all use our own money on this game yet the devs cant reply to one thread in this long?  :aggressive: Fair enough if it was a bad idea but the amount of support that the idea has must count for something