Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Blueborn

What do you think about a new PVP area?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a new PVP area?

• I Like things as they are
    • I Like this idea
    • I Like the idea of a new PVP area, but not this one

Make dark circle 30second cool down like death knight threads well see how many pro warlocks out there to ruin cave and game in general. Theres seriously no pont unless your high amp weapon and lady luck helps you. Even a fish could play lock

Me?  ;D

Joke

30 seconds too much, but yea, too easy to cycle dark circle and fear with 2 locks.

Me?  ;D

Joke

30 seconds too much, but yea, too easy to cycle dark circle and fear with 2 locks.

30Seconds too Much if u Cant play with strategy :bomb:

30Seconds too Much if u Cant play with strategy :bomb:

I'm a rogue, as Afro said, just have to set merc and stealth on #1 and 2 and hit my head on the keyboard, to kill stuff  :bomb:

My lock is lvl 6 lol

I'm a rogue, as Afro said, just have to set merc and stealth on #1 and 2 and hit my head on the keyboard, to kill stuff  :bomb:

My lock is lvl 6 lol

sounds like bd warfare . Ham/power/wait.hit/sap/ pray

Repeat!!

Aigrind, we NEED this idea to happen. Nothing to do in this game. Current cave is garbage full of idiots.

Here is a basis for it if you want:

Go take a ship in harbor for 1gold.

Island of 9 areas(screens). Each screen has different layout for strategies. The Center screen(area between the other 8) has respawn statue, test dummies, repairer, and shop inside a little building.

Put "Challenge" button in menu so we send challenge to anyone. Maybe even a Blue quest in that little building. 100 arena points for beating 20 people lv18+ ?

Also add Cross gates to move between screens. These gates can't be used in combat so people can't run or cross fight.

Or make 1 extra large area with the little building in the corner so people dont have to look around every screen. If it doesn't lag the devices or server.

Aigrind, we NEED this idea to happen. Nothing to do in this game. Current cave is garbage full of idiots.

Here is a basis for it if you want:

Go take a ship in harbor for 1gold.

Island of 9 areas(screens). Each screen has different layout for strategies. The Center screen(area between the other 8) has respawn statue, test dummies, repairer, and shop inside a little building.

Put "Challenge" button in menu so we send challenge to anyone. Maybe even a Blue quest in that little building. 100 arena points for beating 20 people lv18+ ?

Also add Cross gates to move between screens. These gates can't be used in combat so people can't run or cross fight.

Or make 1 extra large area with the little building in the corner so people dont have to look around every screen. If it doesn't lag the devices or server.

I Like that idea... sounds fun.

Thats one way to put that ship to use.

+

someone tell the russian forum to come here too. W need 500 votes on this then maybe devs see the light :facepalm: :bad:

the current pvp cave or 'secret cave' is an official one they said so in game description but i agree on a better one BUT they wont unless it requires arena tickets to enter that cave or mcoins.. Suggestions r only if something will make a player pay more mcoins.. All the updates comcern paying mcoins (guild/unbind/swamps (using repairs and pots) / events and lots of updates) they dont care about pvp cave now unless we use mcoins to enter it

the current pvp cave or 'secret cave' is an official one they said so in game description but i agree on a better one BUT they wont unless it requires arena tickets to enter that cave or mcoins.. Suggestions r only if something will make a player pay more mcoins.. All the updates comcern paying mcoins (guild/unbind/swamps (using repairs and pots) / events and lots of updates) they dont care about pvp cave now unless we use mcoins to enter it

I Dont see the harm in using tickets to enter such an area. Dont forget the 5 free per day.

In the end all we can do is cross our fingers and hope that dev's do this for the players, and not generally for their pocket... small chance of that but at least we can hope.

Many players like myself would love an official PVP area besides arena.And yes many are content with the bat ridden cave.

I would like to suggest to have a doorway in Nadir to lead to an underground "Great hall of fighters". A large room minus mobs to pvp our fellow players.

A place that is neutral and nobody can be attacked without a challenge.

In the great hall the party request option should be removed and replaced by "challenge", the challenge request working the same as the party request.. where the person being challenged can choose either yes or no.

If the challenge is accepted, the two participants shall be able to turn hostile towards each other.

Anybody like this idea? Whats your thoughts?

EDIT:

Some things have changed since this topic was posted.

• Our test dummy bats have been removed, on which i personally like.. even though i miss hitting them.
  • The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).
I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power  :spiteful:

Another idea i would like to add to this is an instant respawn on the spot after a challenge is over. Nobody like to walk and having a respawn statue in Nadir never was a good idea.

An idea many players have come forward in and outside this topic that i have taken interest in, is about having challenges with "stakes/bets", be it gold or other items.

I Like the idea of this and could be easily be included with or after an official pvp area has been placed. ( please visit "gloomshroud's"" comment on page 9 )

Replaced this original topic post with idea's reformed from feedback from this topic and outside sources.

Many players like myself would love an official PVP area besides arena.

I would like to suggest that the ship in Nadir should take us to a new island dedicated to pvp our fellow players.

A place that is neutral and nobody can be attacked without a challenge. ( Requiring a "challenge or dual" button to be installed )

request.. where the person being challenged can choose either yes or no.

If the challenge is accepted, the two participants shall be able to turn hostile towards each other.

I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power of attack as well as healing abilities.

An idea many players have come forward in and outside this topic that i have taken interest in, is about having challenges with "stakes/bets", be it gold or other items.

I Like the idea of this and could be easily be included with or after an official pvp area has been placed.

My original post has been modified with idea's from the feedback that i have received in this topic including outside sources.

It should be almost time for that great pvp update.. dont you agree?  ::) 

The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).

I Dont see the harm in using tickets to enter such an area. Dont forget the 5 free per day.

In the end all we can do is cross our fingers and hope that dev's do this for the players, and not generally for their pocket... small chance of that but at least we can hope.

u really think so?is all about money like that song say..if an idea is for their pocket is good if is for ur benefit nah is bulshit

u really think so?is all about money like that song say..if an idea is for their pocket is good if is for ur benefit nah is bulshit

If they do a full on Pvp update.. they would supply the island and pvp zones, but find ways of charging us for any extra's that they place.

If they throw in a Pvp area in a further update.. there is high chances that it will not be for free.

But personally... id pay for it. As long its like an entry fee. A place devoid of gankers, jumpers and disturbers would be like heaven.

12 ticks a day.Опубликованное фото

Wow.. 154 votes. Thanks for the votes guys and gals  :)

Tally so far:

141 - votes for a pvp area.

121 - votes for suggested pvp area.

011 - voters content with current way of things.

Wow.. 154 votes. Thanks for the votes guys and gals  :)

Tally so far:

Born >.>

141+121+11= 273

bahahaha  ;D ;D

Its good idea but i think more easy to make will be island were all could fight vs all  ;D  i mean mc vs mc/ elf vs elf / elf vs mc. In game are neutral place like swamps or nadir so why dont make 1 map were could we fight vs anyone. All players nick could be red. And it would be helpful for players who wold like to test who's character is stronger i mean same kind

( rogue rogue / druid druid ......)   

Its good idea but i think more easy to make will be island were all could fight vs all  ;D  i mean mc vs mc/ elf vs elf / elf vs mc. In game are neutral place like swamps or nadir so why dont make 1 map were could we fight vs anyone. All players nick could be red. And it would be helpful for players who wold like to test who's character is stronger i mean same kind

( rogue rogue / druid druid ......) 

That is being suggested here in parts.

reason why i suggested a challenge system idea is to make ganking, jumping and disturbing a part of history. Ganking ect is what is ruining pvp cave.

Only 156 votes :P

Lol read it again sis.

121 votes for suggestion.

22 votes for a pvp area but not as suggested.

121 + 22 = 141 votes for a new pvp area.  ;)

Wow.. 154 votes. Thanks for the votes guys and gals 

Tally so far:

Lol read it again sis.

121 votes for suggestion.

22 votes for a pvp area but not as suggested.

121 + 22 = 141 votes for a new pvp area.  ;)

Sweet!!! *:

I don't know why this hasn't been implemented into the game yet.

I alone have spent over $4,000 on this game, and it's not enough to put something as simple as this suggestion into the game?  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

This topic needs a serious bump. Опубликованное фото

At this present time in sapphires unofficial pvp cave, there has been a constant wave of gankers, jumpers and disturbers ruining other players 1v1 pvp fun.

Its time developers took this under serious consideration.

We need a safe, social 1v1 pvp area just like this suggestion has provided. I Would personally prefer this before a new isle or anything else that developers have in mind.

i doubt any dev is paying any work on making what you seek

live with it

They cant ignore it forever. Its obvious that they just dont care for 1x1 pvp area at this point in time... cant ignore the consumers forever.

169 votes and counting. Keep it going.

Mcs ganking at pvp cave.

Elfs ganking at Nadir.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

same thing happening in eu, but due to the language barrier unfortunatly nadir spot does not get used, hard to make it public there

I got many chars so I wanna vote many times but it isnt possible :'( .

Admins give us one good reason to keep playing this game after we get to lvl20 :search:  Its all bout PvP that kept us playing till now and now its also been fked up :mega_shok:

Rogues & warlock main gankers :facepalm:

Thats because rogues, locks ( including shamans and druids ) are the best ganking classes and those gankers realise it Опубликованное фото