Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Blueborn

What do you think about a new PVP area?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a new PVP area?

• I Like things as they are
    • I Like this idea
    • I Like the idea of a new PVP area, but not this one

Guest XthekingX

DELETE PVP CAVE :aggressive:

Guest XthekingX

If you dont like pvp cave, simple dont enter pvp cave  :unknw:

i go there to do killing quest  ;)

Guest XthekingX

but why? Then u couldn't gank nomore in cave :lol:

i know  :cray: ill miss ganking  :cray:

but sometime i fell bored from it :nea:

But ......... there is Probleam

This Area Door Or Gate Will Be Always Camping Like PvPCave

So Area Most Be In Nadir . Like  a Smail Cave We  get to it easly without get killed

Yeah, we NEED not want this. How about a daily(xp & gold) to kill people in here, would teach these noobs who ruin arena and waste tickets how to fight properly.

Besides think about it, who are the people wep quit this game? The bored-to-death people and lv 20s. This would help keep them interested and help people take a break from doing dailies 24/7.

Maybe even add a respawn inside this place so people who die don't hv to keep running from town.

We need it 100% free to. Successful business isn't just about getting money. It is also about keeping the costumers satisfied. PLEASE PUT IT.

That stupid cave is full of disturbers and gankers. Plus the beginning of fights are messed up cuz of the start signal issue and stuff. With this challenge option we can just start right away after they accept, or have a 2 second start timer and can't move. And Blueborn: Tickets cost gold and I'm sure that would ruin this idea. Let me introduce you to the Ignore feature to prevent spam. Btw aigrind, getting challenged while in combat should be Disabled to prevent disturbances.

Yeah, we NEED not want this. How about a daily(xp & gold) to kill people in here, would teach these noobs who ruin arena and waste tickets how to fight properly.

Besides think about it, who are the people wep quit this game? The bored-to-death people and lv 20s. This would help keep them interested and help people take a break from doing dailies 24/7.

Maybe even add a respawn inside this place so people who die don't hv to keep running from town.

We need it 100% free to. Successful business isn't just about getting money. It is also about keeping the costumers satisfied. PLEASE PUT IT.

That stupid cave is full of disturbers and gankers. Plus the beginning of fights are messed up cuz of the start signal issue and stuff. With this challenge option we can just start right away after they accept, or have a 2 second start timer and can't move. And Blueborn: Tickets cost gold and I'm sure that would ruin this idea. Let me introduce you to the Ignore feature to prevent spam. Btw aigrind, getting challenged while in combat should be Disabled to prevent disturbances.

Right on the point of the matter. +

Ignore idea might be a bit severe, but if it works it works huh? Dev's might be able to work that one out.

so its reallt neutral, all ppl like npc, cant be atked if not approve the request challenge right?

That's the idea  :)

love this, hope gets done :drinks: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :spiteful:

I Hope so too.  :)

I have supported your idea and hope you get your wish blue.  :clapping: I would even like to duel you if it was a fair set up like a 1v1 arena.

the area should be wide enough for runners , (1 pvp cave in a squre= 1 duel match area) respawn statue near the entrance. ;)

A Respawn statue would be a plus. And yes, the area needs to be large enough.  :)

Maybe same kind of stages would be nice, we would get teleported when the duel is on, and it should be safe from exterior disturbances. So we could gather and watch the duels without having them happening randomly all over the place. Small stages would be challenging for kitters but it will also be the end of neverending running sessions...

And then maybe we can just respawn to wherever we where inside the duel map, so we don't have to come back from statue and we can just enjoy seing another duel starting.

Fighting our own faction also have to be possible, that would be interesting : )

Can't wait to see those players calling partners noobs all the time having noone but themselves to blame  :clapping:

Maybe same kind of stages would be nice, we would get teleported when the duel is on, and it should be safe from exterior disturbances. So we could gather and watch the duels without having them happening randomly all over the place. Small stages would be challenging for kitters but it will also be the end of neverending running sessions...

And then maybe we can just respawn to wherever we where inside the duel map, so we don't have to come back from statue and we can just enjoy seing another duel starting.

Fighting our own faction also have to be possible, that would be interesting : )

[glow=red,2,300]Can't wait to see those players calling partners noobs all the time having noone but themselves to blame[/glow]  :clapping:

LoL :rofl: :rofl:

I See things getting worst every week inside our pvp cave. Something needs to be done.  :fool:

True something needs to be done. Low levels and new players jump each other in cave because they don't know what its about. I like the whole neutral idea that nobody can attack each other until chalanged.

Great idea!  :clapping:

it would be cool to wage gold or items too.

but ppl  would probably use it to transfer items to opposite faction XD

it would be cool to wage gold or items too.

but ppl  would probably use it to transfer items to opposite faction XD

Lmao most likely, but i see that as something that should be added. Here, place your thoughts on this link: Trade with enemy faction?

IF ELF CAN TRADE MC AGAIN WATCH OUT FOR MY BARB AND DKNIGHT BEETCHES

Lmao place that in the black market topic Pliskin.  :lol:

It would also be very interesting for low lvl pvp based chars. They completely rule Arena, it can get frustrating when you have obviously no chance with those. And we could also challenge any lvl we want, that would be a good way to work on technique, amp and power balance.

Well overall this thread is to me the best improvement this game could get, in every ways, hopefully something will come out of it.

I want my Dragon Ball Z duel stage!!    :clapping:

me too i like  , 1v1 pvp request in interact option

button for pvp ,can pvp anywhere ,elf or

mc. With ticket or without tix.its ok..

I think they will do like ticket lol

its ok bro :) important is u r enjoy and ,3k tix not bad for enjoying the game,. Like stay in pvpcave many noob ganker, quest in norlant  so boring...

Sorry for my bad english.hehe :D lol