Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Blueborn

What do you think about a new PVP area?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a new PVP area?

• I Like things as they are
    • I Like this idea
    • I Like the idea of a new PVP area, but not this one

We have been given an official answer for this suggestion:

We're not planning to add 1v1 pvp area. It's officially official.

Topic: Give us an official reply.

Many players like myself would love an official PVP area besides arena.

I would like to suggest that the ship in Nadir could take us to a new island or location dedicated to pvp'ing our fellow players.

A place that is neutral and nobody can be attacked without a challenge, requiring a "challenge or dual" button to be installed upon where the person being challenged can choose either yes or no.

If the challenge is accepted, the two participants shall be able to turn hostile towards each other.

A resurrection statue should also be placed in this area to remove long walks.

This suggestion is about having a safe enviroment where players can pvp without fear of gankers, disturbers and jumpers ( all considered abusive behaviour aka bullying ).

This is also a place where players can socialize and also a place where pvp's can be observed for entertainment and learning purposes, All with the bonus of being able to pvp our fellow factions.

Опубликованное фото

With this idea we could also PVP our own Factions

I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power of attack as well as healing abilities.

An idea many players have come forward in and outside this topic that i have taken interest in, is about having challenges with "stakes/bets", be it gold or other items.

I Like the idea of this and could be easily be included with or after an official pvp area has been placed.

Another button could be placed for such a thing: "stake challenge".

My original post has been modified with idea's from the feedback that i have received in this topic including outside sources.

I Would also include a 1v1 arena to this idea but it would end up being random only. Even if there was a challenge button installed.. players cannot interact with enemy factions.

Do not get me wrong though.. i still think 1v1 arena would still be interesting even if its random.

It should be almost time for that great pvp update.. dont you agree?  Feel free to add your thoughts and any further idea's.

The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).

If you do not like the idea of an official area dedicated to pvp but want another idea for a solution for safe pvp's, have a read of the idea's supplied by Suggestor1001 via this link:  SIMMPLE SUGGESTION FOR ARENA.

Опубликованное фотоOther Suggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

Опубликованное фотоGuides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

Thanks for visiting this topic and casting your votes. Feel free to also visit this PVP topic. LINK: Do you 1v1 pvp? All votes and opinions are appretiated.

Considering that this suggestion contains a player interaction that would be used quite often. I Would encourage readers to also visit this topic: Modification to current player interactions. The suggestion would greatly compliment this one.

its imposible make this because devs only wana make money if add this they put like arena style free tickets and pay after  :facepalm:

If the company is smart they will know that making their customers happy will increase revenue.. besides a smarter company will figure out a way to make money from any idea  ;)

• 1 month later...

An edit has been placed upon the initial post  :)

Some things have changed since this topic was posted.

• Our test dummy bats have been removed, on which i personally like.. even though i miss hitting them.
  • The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).
I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power  :spiteful:

It amazes me that many people love to pvp and yet, on forum this topic is getting drowned out. So another bump is required in the hope that people will start to respond. Only 17 votes and barely a page of comments.

CAST YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR IDEA'S ABOUT THIS TOPIC.  :)

I like the idea of saying yes or no to a fight, in this other game I use to play they had tht an it worked very well, also were able to challenge people from same faction :good:

I like the idea of saying yes or no to a fight, in this other game I use to play they had tht an it worked very well, also were able to challenge people from same faction :good:

Yes, i would like to see same faction challenge options added.

With this idea we could also PVP our own Factions  ;D

Chili Hotdog Beans And Fries Oh My , Oh my this guys fine :clapping: . Only problem is, What if devs make it cost Coins to go inside      ( :diablo: Read this Snorlax :diablo: ) FREE PVP!!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Devs Should Atleast Consider This... :bad: [/glow]

In every war, there are RoE.. Rules of Engagement.. and most probably, Born's idea of an official PvP cave would be the only place in Irselnort that RoE would exist. Like the idea. Cheers!

Absolutly, born! Pvp cave is gettin me nerves  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Its Warspear, they should add like ALL possibilities to pvp n kill players  :spiteful:

Arena isnt enough... its fun to fight highier levels, 1on1 espeacially.

So many things to work on it. It would be an GREAT update!

Absolutly, born! Pvp cave is gettin me nerves  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Its Warspear, they should add like ALL possibilities to pvp n kill players  :spiteful:

Arena isnt enough... its fun to fight highier levels, 1on1 espeacially.

So many things to work on it. It would be an GREAT update!

dont mind me, trying to  reach 50 posts :spiteful:

dont mind me, trying to  reach 50 posts :spiteful:

Where's my + for being the sexier, the best, the nicer noob u ever met?  ;D

Gratz i guess  ::)

Many players like myself would love an official PVP area besides arena.And yes many are content with the bat ridden cave.

I would like to suggest to have a doorway in Nadir to lead to an underground "Great hall of fighters". A large room minus mobs to pvp our fellow players.

A place that is neutral and nobody can be attacked without a challenge.

In the great hall the party request option should be removed and replaced by "challenge", the challenge request working the same as the party request.. where the person being challenged can choose either yes or no.

If the challenge is accepted, the two participants shall be able to turn hostile towards each other.

Anybody like this idea? Whats your thoughts?

EDIT:

• Our test dummy bats have been removed, on which i personally like.. even though i miss hitting them.
  • The atmosphere has changed dramatically inside our current unofficial pvp cave. More unlearned players, jumpers, gankers and abusive behaviour (based upon the old players established code of conduct).
I would also like to add the idea of having test dummy's placed ( just like at new character starting points ), to show other players our power  :spiteful:

yes, i love this idea. especially since we would be able to fight against our own class xD id love to pvp some bd's i know :P

this is an excellent idea born and should be brought into the game. i would love to lay out a few of our "mc brothers and sisters" who claim they can whoop my ass. my priest cant even go into pvp cave because stupid noob mc kill me everytime because im lvl 13..... bullshit i say 

33/34 votes so far. Doing well, but still need more voters.  :)

29 votes for my idea.

33 votes for a new pvp area.

1 content with current pvp area.

Anymore idea's for this guys?

I Believe this game needs two things badly: An established pvp area and a clan system ( see my "vote for an in-game guild/clan system" topic )

Pvp is loved by many players, from the bored to the hardcore pvp'ers.. and everyday our pvp cave is getting worst. We need somewhere safe to continue what many enjoy. Somewhere where we are free to pvp and socialize with fellow players.

this is an excellent idea born and should be brought into the game. i would love to lay out a few of our "mc brothers and sisters" who claim they can whoop my ass. my priest cant even go into pvp cave because stupid noob mc kill me everytime because im lvl 13..... bullshit i say

would give me a chance to kick thee asses of the noob rangers i see ganking maybe teach em the rite  :give_rose:  plez atleast consider

New pvp in nadir would be super and all lvl 20 shaman would know id wanna fight em when i can just press no button :drinks: and there would be staked dual? O:-)

I Think you succeeded  :lol:

:dirol: hahaha

Where's my + for being the sexier, the best, the nicer noob u ever met?  ;D

Gratz i guess  ::)

Its.coming lady ;)

i agree with this idea of new PvP. (since i can barely enter the PvP cave and being killed straight away). wish it will be free, if it never even appears.. :yahoo:

i agree with this idea of new PvP. (since i can barely enter the PvP cave and being killed straight away). wish it will be free, if it never even appears.. :yahoo:

Personally i wouldn't care if there was a cost, only if it was within reason.. if that was the case i would gladly pay for a stress free 1v1 pvp zone.

But im with you ofc. Free is golden. :)

Many players like myself would love an official PVP area besides arena.And yes many are content with the bat ridden cave.

I would like to suggest to have a doorway in Nadir to lead to an underground "Great hall of fighters". A large room minus mobs to pvp our fellow players.

A place that is neutral and nobody can be attacked without a challenge.

In the great hall the party request option should be removed and replaced by "challenge", the challenge request working the same as the party request.. where the person being challenged can choose either yes or no.

Anybody like this idea? Whats your thoughts?

EDIT:

I like it. Possibly dailies with pvp objectives, would be nice in addition too your idea. I also like the idea of challenging someone or dueling them, may i suggest we be allowed too challenge or duel players from our own faction as well?

I like it. Possibly dailies with pvp objectives, would be nice in addition too your idea.

Yes i like that idea. What kind of dailies and rewards did you have in mind?  :)

may i suggest we be allowed too challenge or duel players from our own faction as well?

Yes it would be an awesome plus.

With this idea we could also PVP our own Factions  ;D

Personally i wouldn't care if there was a cost, only if it was within reason.. if that was the case i would gladly pay for a stress free 1v1 pvp zone.

But im with you ofc. Free is golden. :)

Going back on this post, i would like to put forward an idea if there is ever going to be a cost.

I Would like to suggest that maybe the cost should be a single arena ticket for a successful challenge. Arena tickets are not always hard to obtain and will help prevent challenge spamming.

Any thoughts on this?

Yes i like that idea. What kind of dailies and rewards did you have in mind?  :)

Yes it would be an awesome plus.

Well, i like how they did the xmas event for the level 1-12 players, for rewards they earned arena points and pvp potions! As for actual objectives it could be anything from killing a number of opponents too doing ex amount of dmg too a player or healing a certain amount (while in the pvp area)

Well, i like how they did the xmas event for the level 1-12 players, for rewards they earned arena points

I missed that part of update, how did that work?

Lol... Ello?  :crazy:

It amazes me to see many crying about the pvp cave and yet this old idea is not getting much support.

I Would like to ask visitors to this topic to spread the word around so we might get more input and votes.  :)

I missed that part of update, how did that work?

Lol... Ello?  :crazy:

In snow boundaries they added a building called the tavern and if you were level 1-12 you could take a quest that sent you in there too kill x amount of the opposing factions players. They reward you with pvp resilience potions and arena points!