Weaker paladin due to drastic reduction of astral damage

Veral

Fellow Paladins, did you notice the drastic teductin in astral damage after the update? From 140 astral damage times 3, now its only a measly 40 asttal damage times 3.

Fellow Paladins, did you notice the drastic teductin in astral damage after the update? From 140 astral damage times 3, now its only a measly 40 asttal damage times 3.

balance

balance

wtf balance

a paladin stand no chance against any class.... paladins have just become toys ,any1 kills and troll calling them noob

P.S. i m talking about a high level paladin against other high level

lol u say its still not balance? how with barbar dont have good stun skill, charge totally is fail 90%

Please, check last patch notes.

Now skills depends not from physical attack but from astral.

true  ;D my pala got a high heal and many chance crit heal  :blush:

true  ;D my pala got a high heal and many chance crit heal  :blush:

we talkin abt astral damage not heal

my astral 61 and fetters lvl 2 ,purification 5

and i m making 32 damage on a lvl 20 yellow mob

if u make the combination spell damage equal to the astral the pala have ,then it will be somehow better :search:

we talkin abt astral damage not heal

my astral 61 and fetters lvl 2 ,purification 5

and i m making 32 damage on a lvl 20 yellow mob

if u make the combination spell damage equal to the astral the pala have ,then it will be somehow better :search:

32dmg ?  :wacko:

paladins have lower attack than bd :(

what weapon do  u use ?

paladin is interest with hammer/mace

hammer is big damage and paladin have big chance to critical

Purification dot was seriously op. In arena lv10 the best palas dot reach 120+, mind you, at that time my dmg with a +2 lv9 spear was ~150. So it needed balance, atleast for levels under 18. If it does 32 now thats to low yes, it needs better balance. Though id like to know how much astral plays in. How much does a full astral pala with purification 5 dot?

32dmg ?  :wacko:

its the damage done when u use right after

and the damage is caused by the astral u have.....

in simple words just lyk barb chop or bd ham

well, paladin is not a barb as i always said, stop using 2h axe and use the heal skill with high astral. my pala heals 414 with aura at lvl1. and my dot dmg is arround 80 should be near 90 when i put miracle runes.  paladin dot damage wasnt reduced it was corrected. before it was based on physical damage (although discription said it was astral based) now it really is astral based, so the higher ur astral the higher dot dmg. if u think well. 1h mace + 80/90 dot dmg and faster atack speed than 2h mace + the awesomeness of healing urself makes pala a had enemy for any melee class ;) i was beating rogues in pvp with my mace amp 0 :! need to try it now at +7 and using revenge set

well, paladin is not a barb as i always said, stop using 2h axe and use the heal skill with high astral. my pala heals 414 with aura at lvl1. and my dot dmg is arround 80 should be near 90 when i put miracle runes.  paladin dot damage wasnt reduced it was corrected. before it was based on physical damage (although discription said it was astral based) now it really is astral based, so the higher ur astral the higher dot dmg. if u think well. 1h mace + 80/90 dot dmg and faster atack speed than 2h mace + the awesomeness of healing urself makes pala a had enemy for any melee class ;) i was beating rogues in pvp with my mace amp 0 :! need to try it now at +7 and using revenge set

I'm angry because I went from being a monster in PvP to someone who has to rely solely on def and a31 dot damage instead of 110+ now the game is forcing me to get new gear to accommodate the changes the game made.

hahaaa i got 13lvl paladin and its basically for arena and bought just heavy morgenster and i hit little over 200 but its mostly 4/5 winning  :diablo: :crazy:

How much astral can I get at most? or just how much u have for that 400+heal?

at most i dunno, i lowered my astral a bit since i stopped using astral cape to use lab parry cape. i now heal 404, i think my astral is 143 (+lvl5 heal skill and lvl1 aura)

at most i dunno, i lowered my astral a bit since i stopped using astral cape to use lab parry cape. i now heal 404, i think my astral is 143 (+lvl5 heal skill and lvl1 aura)

Wow what lvl you are? Does heal increase when get lvl?

the FOJ skill was at 5 and dam dropped to 32 with my 2 hander.

Saved up and got the mace with astral and confirmed it does increase the damage on the secondary.

dropped foj back down to one with the book and the damage stayed the same.

now Im 5 heal 5 aura 3 purify. (will be 5 on each)

What does increasing FOJ do for you now?

cause at 5 FOJ I got three ticks of damage and at 1 FOJ I got three ticks of damage.

The amount of time people stay rooted seems to have remained the same.

animals seem to be affected identically.

I havent noticed any real difference in the damage reduction.

did they break FOJ completely because I see no difference between 1 FOJ and 5 FOJ.

hey Juo Ive got 5 heal 5 aura and can crit high of 860 ish I'm level 18. I think it does scale up with you as you level as well but I am not sure.

hey Juo Ive got 5 heal 5 aura and can crit high of 860 ish I'm level 18. I think it does scale up with you as you level as well but I am not sure.

Im lvl13 and bought just 13lvl 2handed mace (marvelous mace) 6k  8)  Its +2 and got dull cry in it and i crit to panther 700+ dont remember the excact and i think at foj is only for small amount of time stunner?  :diablo: :crazy:

I meant my heal crit that high not my one handed mace.

my one handed mace crits about 700 ish at most.it doesnt seem to crit as often.

I have tank healed and soloed a lot of bosses I couldnt before I swapped to sheild and mace.

ya ok, i think at when ill got like 15k arena points ill go for 15lvl and buy shield & mace, belt, boots,gloves and bg body and helm if ill get cash  :mega_shok: :lol:  Maybe arena 2h axe if enough points  :crazy: