Where the hell is Kotaravva?!?! lmao

Haze

Question

Hey guys. well,to start off i realy dont favor this new update much with the tele system. anyhow iv bn to kotaravva like a hundred times but somehow today for half a day i couldnt even reach there  :facepalm:

So any good tips, or sure ways to go to Kotaravva, do help out yea. i bet many experienced such crappy experience like i did. much thanks and enjoy the amazing game  :drinks:

13 answers to this question

Only way to get there is pure LUCK.  :facepalm:  Iv wasted many hrs trying to get there on many occasion.

There is threads that have been posted that suggests and requests that a respawn statue needs to be placed there. I Fully agree.

Also, you have like x2 chance to go to Kotaravva then to go to any other location.

Then why did i find myself doing three hours of constant teleporting with no success?  :wacko:  I was going in circles, always going to the same maps over and over and over.............. just pure bad luck maybe? :facepalm:

Six hours today of jumping teleports and no freaking Kotaravva  :diablo: .

This place is no longer worth the effort.. Not enough XP, and the rewards are worthless of my time. FAIL aigrind  :bad:

LOL.

Guys that's true.

New Island isnt easy.Teleport are random , and sometimes we go same and same places again , and only reach Kottarava after hours.

But , you know what ? When you complete you're quest you have the possibility to own lvl 18 gear ... so its normal it's not easy.

If you prefer  lab is still in the same place that before ,just go there and try get lvl 18 - 17 drops. I think you will spend more and more time trying  getting drops.

Come on , enjoy it  :drinks:

LOL.

Guys that's true.

New Island isnt easy.Teleport are random , and sometimes we go same and same places again , and only reach Kottarava after hours.

But , you know what ? When you complete you're quest you have the possibility to own lvl 18 gear ... so its normal it's not easy.

If you prefer  lab is still in the same place that before ,just go there and try get lvl 18 - 17 drops. I think you will spend more and more time trying  getting drops.

Come on , enjoy it  :drinks:

And where is those Lab/lvl18 gears now without reaching Kotaravva?  :tease:

This place is no longer worth the effort.. Not enough XP, and the rewards are worthless of my time. FAIL aigrind  :bad:

agreed, iv must have spent about 20k on scroll since this new map has been released its stupid, And i don't think iv ever been to kotaravva :unknw:

I reached there after 4 days of attempts and guess what, a shaman killed me when I tried to run through the map :facepalm: I never even touch naked mc's while I know all I need is one strike, and you get killed by  a lv20 shaman for not even going close to them.

And I got twice in Kotaravva today in 5 minutes. I allways get there when I don't need to.