Calypso - Sea Horse - Heal / Support Minion

cooltext323870429578302.pnghorsy 11.png

STORY.png

" At the bottom of the sea where ships and explorers lost their life, few people have witnessed these creatures. Known for being peaceful the Sea Horse Tribe was magical creatures that protected their homeland but on a faithful day in the great war, Garaan vs Harad and Nuad battling shook the earth and sea breaking the Sea Horse Tride homeland, 1 special species only survived.

They hid beneath the surface where the dark fragments of elven fleet lost during the assault of Maliat. Adventurers called them Calypso, known for the Godess of the sea creatures, very hard to tame them they said, but 1 warrior found out how and unlocked the mysteries of Ayvondil."

horsy 1.png  horsy 2.png

Calypso 1.pngCalypso 2.png

TYPE.pngHealer / Support minion

abilities.png

1: Magic Transformation bd shield.png (Blade Dancer expert skill) 20sec cooldown 

Surrounds player with a shield which consumes a certain amount of damage dealt

2: Paladin's Prayer prayer.png (Paladin expert skill) 20sec cooldown

Increases the player maximum health by 40% for 14 sec, and instantly restores the amount of health equal to the added value.

Once the effect has been applied, the targets maximum health will drop by 25% of the added value every 4 sec

3: Resurrection ressurect.png (Priest expert skill)

Instantly resurrects player, and transports him to Calypso (can be used once only)

2nd option of activation of Resurrection:

New key introduced in reviving: upon death your given an option of reviving same place using: mcoins/revive scroll or revive at town

New key: revive beside your minion

Player wont be able to use resurrection beside minion if minion is killed or if resurrection was already used once per minion

Zeus / US - Sapphire

Spoiler

* Sorry for front view i am not a professional in drawing this is my 1st time trying hahaha

* Why i think Calypso is a good minion:

Skills fits him perfectly as type of sea creature, he is a support and especially Blade dancer shield skill (Magic Transformation bd shield.png looks like a bubble shield

* Player always dies in battle along side his minion right?? why cant we get 1 resurrect after the player dies and when hes alive he has to save his minionressurect.png

So 2 decisions, new in game idea:

A. Revive town immediately before minion dies from monsters/ads/boss attacking it

B. Resurrect along side his minion and try to save him or sacrifice him by letting the monsters/ads/boss attack him

*i searched some pictures of sea horses front view i could not find a good one lol best ones were side view

peaceful sea horse.jpg

Edited by lallouss

Well, it definitely looks better than my own. I never used any of those pixel art programs either so far, lol.

Well done! 

11 hours ago, Parkati said:

Nice 

bq2.gifty

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Well, it definitely looks better than my own. I never used any of those pixel art programs either so far, lol.

Well done! 

bq26.gifpank you i started with outer shape of it to look like the real image, where is yours tho? hehe come on post it

9 hours ago, Krystal said:

Cute n creative haha gj elie

bq43.gifur cute livi ty

23 minutes ago, lallouss said:

bq26.gifpank you i started with outer shape of it to look like the real image, where is yours tho? hehe come on post it

Oh don't think you're going to see a piece of art there, if you want to see my work 😅

I focused on what I am able to do the most - creativity. Everything is ready, story, skills and such... I just need to fix some stuff and maybe also change some skills/effects. I'll take my time to check if everything's balanced. Only then my entry will officially participate. :up-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: