I have a few ideas..

Jaiwar

First off, great game Devs!  :pleasantry:

Really enjoying it!  :lol:

I had a few simple ideas that might make it a bit more enjoyable for new players though..

Firstly, my first character ran out of quests as far a I could see, and then he got stranded on Irselnort with no gold and, as a lvl 1, couldn't get back.. seen a few posts up here of the same nature, so why not back the return trip free? Or at least chuck in a few low lv beasties to kill to earn some gold for the trip back? I loved the game and so made a new char and started again..

Now have a lv 3 Rogue and I'm kind of stuck again. The only quests I have left are

1) Beserker

2) Spider Lord

3) Insane Giant

4) Bristly what's his name.

I've grouped a couple of times but we couldn't get them, and I'm working odd hours right now so there just aren't that many people about when I'm playing, so (and apologies if there are and I've missed them) how about a few soloable quests on the first island to let you keep on leveling without needing the group?

That leads me neatly to the final point. When I was grouped I had a hell of a time typing in the ingame chat, cause the keypad is so tiny.. by the time I'd said what I wanted to, it was too late and everyone had moved on! lol. I'm playing mainly on a Nokia N8, so is there an easy way to tie the chat in with the touchscreen Nokia keypad on the Symbian version? Would greatly improve the game for me! 8)

That said, love the game and keep up the good woek devs! Easily the best MMOG I've played on my phone. Hopefully you can take these onboard and make it better still!

Cheers!

J

Thanks for sharing your ideas! Glad to hear that you enjoy playing the game.

Unfortunately, make the default Symbian keyboard working properly within the game isn't easy. That's why we developer our own keyboard layout.

First off, great game Devs!  :pleasantry:

Really enjoying it!  :lol:

I had a few simple ideas that might make it a bit more enjoyable for new players though..

Firstly, my first character ran out of quests as far a I could see, and then he got stranded on Irselnort with no gold and, as a lvl 1, couldn't get back.. seen a few posts up here of the same nature, so why not back the return trip free? Or at least chuck in a few low lv beasties to kill to earn some gold for the trip back? I loved the game and so made a new char and started again..

Now have a lv 3 Rogue and I'm kind of stuck again. The only quests I have left are

1) Beserker

2) Spider Lord

3) Insane Giant

4) Bristly what's his name.

I've grouped a couple of times but we couldn't get them, and I'm working odd hours right now so there just aren't that many people about when I'm playing, so (and apologies if there are and I've missed them) how about a few soloable quests on the first island to let you keep on leveling without needing the group?

Hello, if you are on "Emerald " server,  i can help you kill bristly / insane giant,  they are weakest bosses and only need two people  :)

Irselnort is only for rank 3+, so if you went there at rank 1 , its not really the devs fault, IMO there should be warning or label to the island saying "rank 3" when selecting it as a destination.

There are so many quests in this game, so you won't really run out, pm sulla or myth for any help with bosses, or write here a Time in GMT  only if your on emerald.

Hey guys, thanks for the reply.. you really know how tomake a noob feel at home! :)

@kuzmich.. Hey, I totally understand that! I've worked as a PR guy for numerous IT firms across europe and I get that the tech doesn't always fit.. and seriously.. great job on your own keyboard.. man, it's all way above any skills I'd have and kudos to you guys for developing it! :)

Something that might help (and I have my trusty N8 in hand while I'm typing! :P ) is to sort this out.. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=960.0 ... please notice the very last post..

The keyboard works perfectly in landscape mode.. I just got so used to playin in portrait that it became a habit.. so apoligies for that! I still love this game to bits, and can't wait to see where it goes! If you'd like any help with EU marketing etc, please gimme a PM :)

@Sulla.. Thanks a million for that man, really appreciate it! :)

I'm based in Dublin ( but I'm English..lol) Now giving a GMT time to be on is really hard for me :(

I work all hrs, and my clients expect me to be around 24/7 so it's not so easy for me to group.. I always feel slightly guilty when I join a group, as I know I may have to drop it at anytime..

Also on downtime I might have to log at anytime.. eg:

This evening.. got home from a 9 and a half day at work.. spent 45 mins getting a group of 4 lv 3 guys and girls together to get those damn bosses.. just as we were headed off to get them, and I had to type, and it took me 3 mins with my big clunky fingers.. ( no offence to kuzmich here.. I hadn't worked out the landscape keyboard.. :P lol ) .. "Sry gtg nkd gf here" lmao.. and hence the reason I haven't completed the quests I guess :P lol

but seriously.. I really appreciate the offer mate (and if you are female, I call my Mum mate, much to her disgust lol). Next time I am def on for an hour of uninturrupted gameplay, I will PM ya! :)

Peace out! :D

J

Jaiwar, concentrate to kill the insane giant, it will unlock quests on next camp.

Just find one player to kill it