Sign in to follow this  
SouLBlizZ

Kepala concoction quest

anyone hv tips to do kepala concoction quest?everytime i split the fattest Lapari,those blue slime minions always group and kill me.cant even move :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .So if u have any tips pls share it here.Skipping that quest mean i skip the money ;D

I never do that qs. very hard.

kill the smaller lapari with 30k hp, they drop the three quest items needed.

i know that.But how u kill it before u die swarmed by those things? any tips

i know that.But how u kill it before u die swarmed by those things? any tips

Sulla means, you don't have to feed the big lapary, just kill the "middle lapary" is the name

yeah,u can kill the middle ones,but,better feed the big with "weak" food,and he will summon +-5 small "slime" with 181 hp each,kill 3,done the quest,and sorry,i dont know the food,maybe asking someone,i used accidentally,dont remember...

yeah,u can kill the middle ones,but,better feed the big with "weak" food,and he will summon +-5 small "slime" with 181 hp each,kill 3,done the quest,and sorry,i dont know the food,maybe asking someone,i used accidentally,dont remember...

you need a healer to kill small slimes because they are many and hit you hard, too dangerous for this solo design update

no,you dont need a healer,remember the pots on the quest?example:u need 20 frog eggs for make the food to big slime,have a total of 4 or 5 ingredients for food,ONE of the ingredient make the BIG SLIME summon SMALL LAPARI,PASSIVE,WITH 181 HP, BUT,IF U GIVE THE WRONG FOOD,THE BIG SLIME SUMMON SMALL LAPARI YELLOW MOB WITH 7K HP AND AGRESSIVE.

no,you dont need a healer,remember the pots on the quest?example:u need 20 frog eggs for make the food to big slime,have a total of 4 or 5 ingredients for food,ONE of the ingredient make the BIG SLIME summon SMALL LAPARI,PASSIVE,WITH 181 HP, BUT,IF U GIVE THE WRONG FOOD,THE BIG SLIME SUMMON SMALL LAPARI YELLOW MOB WITH 7K HP AND AGRESSIVE.

So, anyone know the right ingredient? It's obvious that its not the frog eggs coz I tried it.

So, anyone know the right ingredient? It's obvious that its not the frog eggs coz I tried it.

its not the gnoll salivia either, this is assuming its the same every quest and doesnt change per person.

imo you should kill middle larpi. Because the ingredients take some time. Btw soaked toast is the ingredient I used n got small slimes but there numbers were large n I was naked so they killed.

Be ready before feeding them. And a healer will be good to make sure you don't die. And btw if you are lucky sometimes you will find small larpies lurking around :D