Vow Columns Quest

Freaki

Question

How do you know weather or not a column will kill you when you attack it? Sometimes they just take the damage, other times they hit me for 900 and the whisp spirits attack me.

11 answers to this question

Just watch what ones other players hit  ;D

sometimes when they see you killing one column, theyll steal. elves do that. when they see mc killing the column theyll kill to steal it :facepalm:

sometimes when they see you killing one column, theyll steal. elves do that. when they see mc killing the column theyll kill to steal it :facepalm:

"Elves" do that. Sure. People do that.

I usually take a guess and attack the columns furthest from the crowd of columns(in case its hostile ;D ) and run to the nearest teleporter if its hostile.

but i saw some players saying if u move close to one it makes some sound :unknw:  didnt try that yet :P.

usually, the ones at the ends dont attack...

for golden wyverns, kill the one with 500hp

for frogls, watch out for which color doesnt attack u when all the rest do..

thats the color u can attack without getting jumped

or you can kill the ones in zone2

for gnolls, kill the ones in tellus mazes. If you have a scatter skill, you can scatter them into the active obelisks, and u get the kill

and about stealing... a pt of elves saw me solo middle lapari, waited til it had 5kh hp, then killed me and stole... smh

I usually take a guess and attack the columns furthest from the crowd of columns(in case its hostile ;D ) and run to the nearest teleporter if its hostile.

but i saw some players saying if u move close to one it makes some sound :unknw:  didnt try that yet :P.

Yes, WHen u are close to "good" column u will hear the charm sound.

Yes, WHen u are close to "good" column u will hear the charm sound.

Im standing next to one now... theres no sound whatsoever . And its one you can attack.  :unknw:

good column make sound.? :unknw: 

i only know an active obelisk will make a sound.  step forward and heard noisy sound. if u take 1 more step forward u dead.