respawn statue in small ravva

SouLBlizZ

You mean Kotaravva?

I agree, I spend sometimes an hour going there on both of my chars and when I die in Captured Shaman area or Wisp area while red NPCs spawn'd, just wasted all that time

You mean Kotaravva?

I agree, I spend sometimes an hour going there on both of my chars and when I die in Captured Shaman area or Wisp area while red NPCs spawn'd, just wasted all that time

it doesnt spawn, its transformed by players who have the eye of ravva flower during the lost soul quest.  if mc tansforms it,  npcs are red, blue for elf.  they spawn back as wisps after sometime tho.

24062_.png

it doesnt spawn, its transformed by players who have the eye of ravva flower during the lost soul quest.  if mc tansforms it,  npcs are red, blue for elf.  they spawn back as wisps after sometime tho.

ye I know, I meant when players transform them, some losers camp there too, stunning and attacking while mobs up

A respawn statue would wreck the whole point of the island... being random :wacko:

Its too random in my opinion. Nothing like taking 3hrs to finally get placed in the 2nd town and then getting killed straight away :facepalm:

respawn in second point  or change the teleport system ( may based on quest u are doing..... idk...)

or

may is time to create a lv 20 zone......

Basically, for many people, it is

" Spends 30mins-1hr to get to Kotaravva. Spends 30secs getting gangbanged by a group of enemy faction at hydra, both elf and mc they do it the same lol.

Respawn statue would be good and bad in the sense that people will rely on the respawn statue and decide to go naked at kotaravva bcos they know they can

respawn there. Devs most likely wont put a respawn statue so that when people go to kotaravva, they have to wear armor and if they die they might have to spend

more mcoins, so they will definitely want to earn more money.

Hope respawn statue comes though

i spend about 5hours teleporting til reachead kotaravva so teleport to kotaravva or respawn statue there would be great :facepalm:

I agree.I always die because of kingrouges and insult if i see them they wont feel anything :tease: stupid noobs.PUT statu on ravva