Noob with Strong Item

yorae

nobody else wants to hunt.

quests swamp Norland give free items.

now any noob can have level 18 items (if he is lucky)

I found it boring. Not to mention how much the items are damaged on the island.

a question: is there better items than those of level 18?

because it ends with the grace of the game you win everything so easy.

that good eh my opinion on Norland Swamp. :unknw:

It depends on char youre playing and game style, but lv18 isnt necessarly the best. For my game build this item boost to the middle class - its just playing me right into my hands and so far in arena im 24/25 - before update my avg was 70-80% over a week in arena.

Swamp is limited to dailies after finnishing the golden quests so you cant really grind it 16h a day. And the crazy randomness in everything is good i guess, its crazy but you haft to consider how much repair scrolls and grind time people spend in lab for the same result. I think the fact that this is a phone game motivated the swamps. Its suppose to be something that you can take up for 30-45mins do a quest and put away. its not designed for hours grinding in and out like a pc game and in that sense i think swamp is needed. cause i have never had time to grind more then 1 or 2 boss kills at a time and you never get any loot that way. To earn loot from bosses you need to grind for a couple of hours per week minimum. But dont think im rolling in items here, with my luck ive only scored one bg item so far and thats it :(

the infation of items comes with a price. personally i like the fact that its devastating prices and pushing them down to prices people can afford. i sold my bg boots for 5900g and it sold in 30mins, thats still a good profit for me and a very affordable price for buyer considering people put up bg items for 22-32k - ridiculous... the item infaltion will also open up a wider item range for players and all players will not use same budget gear anymore while only massive boss grinding people having the few top items and controlling market prices of the rare items.

if the infaltion gets to great its going to make everything wortless, but hopefully its balanced not to go that far.

@yorae i agree 100%.. i am one of the strongest dk on sapphire.. cant wait to see how strong these noobs have gotten in arena. Everyone using bg gear.. healerz hwith full astral.. cant wait...

@bloodylipa  ur on of those noobs bro...

@toshia  yes they are free. Actually blue quests only require time and running atound naked on the most part.

Ive gotten over 200k worth in items in 2 days of doing about 5 quests a day... theyre free bro... trust me when i say they are.

@ Gotek - I wish you were from emerald so you knew what you were talking about before opening your mouth. I may not have all the best lv18 items, but I totally stand for my opinion, NOT only lv20s with +8 or higher amp should control the market and avg players shouldnt be forced to use cc or arena gear forever and ever. If you want to spend your life grinding items - fine. But some of us have work/family, people that depend on us. Took me 8mo to reach lv20 - does that make me a noob? I dont think a bg item on market should be more then 7k, then who at level 15 can afford it - and im not talking people with rich mains making alt chars. Why are you guys so pissed? Im stronger now then before - cause even if ppl get gear I know how to out play them in arena.

I always look out for the begginers, less fortunate and you know they deserve a chance at good gear too. I always answer my pms on here about shaman questions, my guides are very appriciated and I try to help 1st islanders when I can. Sure their are people that ive helped that have higher level gear then me now - that doesnt mean they dont like me less or that I didnt do the right thing helping them...

get off youre suppressing republican high horse, cause im your liberal counter part and im happy the middle class are gaining most on this, not the rich.

Yeah i dont play all day every day either. I hace a life outside warspear. Yet making everyone in game equal is a bunch of bullshit. By the way. Theres no such thing as politics in games. Its a game.. dont bring real life into it.

Youre supposed to grind for yoir shit.. not do an easy quest and have a 50% chance of gettinga good item..

Ive gotten over 200k worth of items in 2 days.. therez really no challange in this game anymore.

So suck it.. youre still one of those noobs OP is talking about

Yeah i dont play all day every day either. I hace a life outside warspear. Yet making everyone in game equal is a bunch of bullshit. By the way. Theres no such thing as politics in games. Its a game.. dont bring real life into it.

Youre supposed to grind for yoir shit.. not do an easy quest and have a 50% chance of gettinga good item..

Ive gotten over 200k worth of items in 2 days.. therez really no challange in this game anymore.

Only a god can describe the fail in this post.

I'll just comment partially, because if fully, it'd take more time.

"Youre supposed to grind for yoir shit.. not do an easy quest and have a 50% chance of gettinga good item.."

Easy quest? Please, good luck with the teleporters, took me 3 hours to do Will'O'Wisp quest. The teleporters make the quests harder to reach, thus taking more time. To get in the place you want in the first try, it's like 1 out of 1.000 which is still a low chance.

Yet making everyone in game equal is a bunch of bullshit.

Says the high leveller who wants to rule among low levelled players. Now you're just a selfish high level guy. Congratulations.

Sorry if bothered, i just felt like posting this, couldn't hold more  ;D

Have a nice day/night

:give_rose:

Personally i havent benifited from this update myself gear wise. Ive struck 0 except for 1 bg item. So if im a noob in OP gear - why dont i have OP gear? For me its easier killing people in OP gear, cause people care only for items now which have its ups and downs - yes its not all up.

And it forces people or helps people level pass 18 without daily grinding of old quests for exp only. So people staying 18 to kill noobs now gets to face me  :give_rose:

I was laughing while reading this topic.Since when become rich is a problem?.If u can make hundred thousand of gold in 2 days,congratz :good:  But who knows maybe next few days u will only get the crap from the box  :unknw: Can u still make the same amount of golds?If u dont like the swamp,Irselnort boss always open for u to farm.But u really want to farm? Also about the title,LMAO.NOob with strong items is no longer a noob :bad: .How can u called people with full set armor and weapon lvl 18 can be called a noob? :wacko: He/she probably stronger than u now :diablo: At least he/she has feel how is it like to have the best gear in game(so far) ;D

yorae,, since when u become pro?? :blush:

people call other noob coz low level or he dont wear a costume n use cheap armor..but still,, cant judge them noob too easily.. let say u are super noob but really rich..then u can buy all kind of gear but do u become pro?? dont think so :aggressive:

btw,, i love it this way..this is the time when the weak stomp the tyrant...

@yorae i agree 100%.. i am one of the strongest dk on sapphire.. cant wait to see how strong these noobs have gotten in arena. Everyone using bg gear.. healerz hwith full astral.. cant wait...

@bloodylipa  ur on of those noobs bro...

@toshia  yes they are free. Actually blue quests only require time and running atound naked on the most part.

Ive gotten over 200k worth in items in 2 days of doing about 5 quests a day... theyre free bro... trust me when i say they are.

Whos your dk.... pvp me! Pm me on game

AFFS, I'm not a professional,you got it wrong, Icywind. :wacko:

I'm just saying that to sell very noob with strong item. Type, giving a feeling of tasty and the such. They do not respect more the true professionals of the game.

Man, to tell you the truth I am and always will be noob noob! 8)

I will always be inoscente and hacked all the time.

but always will respect those that are superior.

and although not a big help me strive to help the needy.

In short, I'm noob!

and wish that life would not be easier. My worst nightmare was becoming a level 20 noob and I see that it is inevitable, because these quests give Norland many experience points.

Anyway, I've already changed a lot towards the conversation, sorry if I offended anyone. But the Age of Fighters must return!

So I'm sorry but I was talking about people who have money to revive and use as many potions as necessary to complete a quest.

It was bad. His ideas were the same as mine.

But when you confronted me saying "since when are you a professional?" I felt like I was disrespecting me ... that is all ... :(

I like 'the open market' better then the 'monopoly' ran by a small part of the game players. And it doesnt matter if 'noobs' get good gear if they cant use it properly. Just cause supreme isnt the only one with a doom axe anymore doesnt mean other barbs beat him - no hes still the eu-servers best barb. If you know how things work and how you want to play and build your char, you'll see - all that shines isnt gold... Dont get fooled by easy earnings, you still need to think.

I admit, bds and rouges hit SO hard now if they have 18s, but ive never been winning more then now. 2 weeks now my arena avrage has been 90% win and I dont have sudden doom and only one lv18 item equipped. You dont need a full set or sudden doom weapons to win. You need a greater understanding of warspear battle system and the benefits of your character.

Noob just called for ppl who cant play with tactic n strategy. and many rich ppls played without brain is noob. be carefull to say noob.

This topic arent respectful.

well I will totaly agree with bloodylipa. But yorae also got point if he talking about people who waste m.coin to own others or to be superior.And I don't think that there is any game which is prefect so can't help it. btw I personally liked update because the concept of lab was old, boring and hard. so update came with new map. swamp offers new exiting and different quests. But update bad in few ways. As swamps reward totaly ruined the lab and cc concept. I mean why would anyone will do cc quest or lab hunts, if they can get same toys in an easy way.

lolol

and exactly what makes a person "noob"??

noob means "newbie" NOT "novice"

ppl sound like angry retards using it wrong

and if you think using mcoins makes you noob, get your head checked

I cant farm all day and nite.

I deevote 50-60hrs each week to work and travel

50-60 hrs each week that jobless ppl have to farm/hunt that I dont have

and its not like I spend my whole $500-600 check on mcoins, I only put $20 each week, and I share those mcoins with my gf and my cousin...

so please think before you post

(@ everybody whom it applies to)

Have a nice day 凸(^_^)凸

@gotek: please for god sake don't use word bro if you don't know its meaning & you can't understand the feeling of brotherhood. i feel bad when I see over and formal use of word bro especially in this game. And btw I have no respect for people like you. I mean wtf is this ''i am one of the strongest dk

on sapphire..'' . I should not but I hate people who think like this.  Its ok if  you don't like  update .. But please don't cry here on forum & call others noobs and all. we know the reason why a group of people like you don't liked update.  As you guys lost control over the price of items and  market. Just try to be happy and have fun rather then always thinking about the gold and equips and power. i can still suggest you something go make your all equips +10 or i you already done that. Go buy every costume available in game. And show off them. most of time noobs like me will give good compliment to that.

@mecha i also tried to tell people the real meaning of noob in trade chat when i saw tc flooded with word noob. But people were like please we don't want your smart talk so please don't try to be over smart *z*

and btw if u read carefully I said who WASTE m.coins not use. Its obvious that using m.coin just aid you. Doesn't make you pro or noob.

It depends on char youre playing and game style, but lv18 isnt necessarly the best. For my game build this item boost to the middle class - its just playing me right into my hands and so far in arena im 24/25 - before update my avg was 70-80% over a week in arena.

Swamp is limited to dailies after finnishing the golden quests so you cant really grind it 16h a day. And the crazy randomness in everything is good i guess, its crazy but you haft to consider how much repair scrolls and grind time people spend in lab for the same result. I think the fact that this is a phone game motivated the swamps. Its suppose to be something that you can take up for 30-45mins do a quest and put away. its not designed for hours grinding in and out like a pc game and in that sense i think swamp is needed. cause i have never had time to grind more then 1 or 2 boss kills at a time and you never get any loot that way. To earn loot from bosses you need to grind for a couple of hours per week minimum. But dont think im rolling in items here, with my luck ive only scored one bg item so far and thats it :(

the infation of items comes with a price. personally i like the fact that its devastating prices and pushing them down to prices people can afford. i sold my bg boots for 5900g and it sold in 30mins, thats still a good profit for me and a very affordable price for buyer considering people put up bg items for 22-32k - ridiculous... the item infaltion will also open up a wider item range for players and all players will not use same budget gear anymore while only massive boss grinding people having the few top items and controlling market prices of the rare items.

if the infaltion gets to great its going to make everything wortless, but hopefully its balanced not to g

So true. some people even sell stuff for 200k.  :facepalm:

To help reduce insane prices id want market system to take the fee before the item is sold. As for now you can put up an item for 200k and you only pay the 10% fee if and when the item is sold. So you dont lose 10% in fees if time runs out. Now if ppl had to pay the 10% fee as they put an item up for sale its less atractive selling an item for 100k if you haft to pay 10k to put it up and you dont know if its going to sell. As it is now you can put up an item for 100k free and you pay the 10k fee when you sell, by only getting 90k from ingame mail. And I think that only helps over prizing :/

- Market should trade between all 4 factions and not just 2 separete.

- Market should be payed as a item is put up on market not when sold.

thing market needs those two improvements

Making it more personal like that could help too, but I think people would just sell from a 'bank' char to be anonymous. But that is a good suggestion - id want to see that too :)

So you designed the game? Because it seems to me the Devs made the quest rewards like that...not you're elitist ass.  And please call me a noob. I've been called much worse.

So you designed the game? Because it seems to me the Devs made the quest rewards like that...not you're elitist ass.  And please call me a noob. I've been called much worse.

bad girl?

In my opinion new island was a good choice. I am really surprised of players behavior. They recieved a possibility to  get good stuff in easy way. But they can only do one thing - complaining. ALways. If there is easy mode, they complain that it is too easy, when hard mode they complain it is too hard.  I always try to find something suitable for me in every aspect in games. ANd im always having fun because im happy of every little thiong that game gives to me. Have fun!