elf vs mc

Loganxxxx

PLs attack nobody, or maybe only npcs in nadir, they ara really bad!! they sell cc armor in very high prices!! Kill them all and take loot!! :lol: :lol:

idc who u kill just dont kill anyone lower than u unless the attack first or are harrassing lets try to be fair lvl twenty is an excption though they can kill five lvl lower ;D

idc who u kill just dont kill anyone lower than u unless the attack first or are harrassing lets try to be fair lvl twenty is an excption though they can kill five lvl lower ;D

an lower lvl always attack high lvl too if a high lvl walk which a mobs follow him,and make low hp  :tease:

we have to know when it's time for war, when it's time to not war, and when we have to work together ... 'the old adage says that :)

I am grateful to the mcs n forsakens who have helped in some quests, and also to the elfs n choosens who also have helped in some quests,... thnx :)

we have to know when it's time for war, when it's time to not war, and when we have to work together ... 'the old adage says that :)

I am grateful to the mcs n forsakens who have helped in some quests, and also to the elfs n choosens who also have helped in some quests,... thnx :)

I dont know if i ever helped u , but ur welcome any way  ;D

Rangers are really cocky even at low lvl ;D  i mean cmon, as an experiment i camped at Nadir (right side) to see who would attack me. i saw tons bds,druids, pala etc. just passing by me, then there was this lvl 12 ranger ;D  the moment he saw me he used his blessing and attacked me, killed him in 2 blows :cray:

anyways, this is just a little summary of what i actually did there, to be honest, i slayed everyone who passed by ;D 

It makes no sense in calling people 'cowards' :bad: because when you know you cannot kill a player higher than you it better to stay off rather than being 'brave' and  getting a short cut to respawn statue :rofl:. Seriously I never understand why people start calling me coward, pussy and all that for running in arena with my ranger, what else do you expect? remove my bow and let you kill me? :lol:

It makes no sense in calling people 'cowards' :bad: because when you know you cannot kill a player higher than you it better to stay off rather than being 'brave' and  getting a short cut to respawn statue :rofl: . Seriously I never understand why people start calling me coward, pussy and all that for running in arena with my ranger, what else do you expect? remove my bow and let you kill me? :lol:

lol ikr :facepalm:  Melee classes doesn't seem to understand that ranged classes cannot tank, we ranged classes are wearing lightweight armor, and cloth armor and won't stand a chance against a melee class with heavy armor. that's a ranged tactic to beat melee classes, :clapping:

thats why when u barb u charge ranger and roar then chop then strong blow, ranger will then (depending on how childish they r, and if ur one of them that doesnt does this then ur excluded) get their friends to rape u :cray:

I kill every mc i see even level 20's in 1 or 2 hits.

I am by the way... the #1 pro player  :yahoo:

No pvprange zzz, just because you have a few kw items doesn't mean you're a pro ranger :facepalm:  i've seen other rangers that's harder than you :good:

No pvprange zzz, just because you have a few kw items doesn't mean you're a pro ranger :facepalm:  i've seen other rangers that's harder than you :good:

he didnt hav it  :wacko: leave tht newbie :crazy:

Many ppl call me noob cuz i dnt atk mc unless provoked first. Bit wirh my equip i have a pretty good balance of strength and phys def along with moon and dark def. I consider myself prettt stronf..........hi jaw  yes i still play  ::)

guys don't attack elf and mc because they don't get any elf and mc attack quest so don't attack them  :drinks:

Wtf? Id understand if you meant in the swamps.. if not.. learn to run and hide.. welcome to the mainland  :rofl:

I kill every mc i see even level 20's in 1 or 2 hits.

I am by the way... the #1 pro player  :yahoo:

Also wtf  :bad:  id consider Jaw and many others to be pro.. you? idk what to call you...

i said don't attack in on the way if u want kill elf or mc go pvp or war do u understand i u know once elf help me in kartt so am not attack elf or mc on the way if i need to kill elf or mc i was go pvp or war

i said don't attack in on the way if u want kill elf or mc go pvp or war do u understand i u know once elf help me in kartt so am not attack elf or mc on the way if i need to kill elf or mc i was go pvp or war

again.. wtf  :unknw:

If im understanding you, you mean for people not to kill other factions unless in pvp or war?

For your information.. we are constantly at war ( Warspear )  its up to each player to decide if they want to attack or not.

Swamps i agree.. pvp cave is unofficially a 1v1 area only with proper signals.

ok so organizes every weak 2 or 3 days contented war its helpful for all

Ok.. no offence intended but, im having trouble understanding what you are meaning.  :unknw:

one time i tried going thru the bridge with full armour got killed by pt. :nea:  so i thought i could get away with no armour and theyd leave me alone, they raped me :diablo: :mega_shok:

one time i tried going thru the bridge with full armour got killed by pt. :nea:  so i thought i could get away with no armour and theyd leave me alone, they raped me :diablo: :mega_shok:

Where there is a will there is a way. If your trying to get to the opposing factions lands, try using the tunnels at the foot of the mountain.

That´s why i miss the old warspearean age, the age when Peace and harmony did actually exist, i remember that we could do chainless without any elves showing hatred towards us, and vice versa. I remember the good old times, when my druid, could walk into a group of 20+ mcs, without them even attacking me, i remember when Hatred DID not exist in game yet. Oh, those were times, good old times, i remember when high lvlers, weren´t spending 99% of their time by farming, killing enemy faction, but they would rather spend their time to actually help low lvlers.

I once made myself a motto; "It´s better to be loved and respected, than to be feared and hated."

That motto did help me, i knew almost all enemies at that time, i got to know them, i respected them, and they respected me.

Time changes, and so does this game, my motto did by time, fade away, slowly, the only thing that was left within me, was hatred, hatred that had slowly grown within me, i did not mind mcs (i was originally an elf before) doing chainless before, but somehow,(present, im a mc) whenever i see elves passing that mc bridge, that love that was once within me, had Grown into Hatred, and this Rage continues to grow within me, the only thing that is in my mind is to "prevent them from doing chainless at any cost".

Why has my Love and respect towards the enemy faction turned into hatred? well, think about it, noone knows for sure how this happened. who are we to blame? The mshop? the newer versions? the farming sprees? noone knows the answer...but there is always a cause behind something.

Warspear was super perfect at that time, i was totally addicted to warspear back then, may old Warspear Rest In Peace, the age of Harmony and peace has ended, the Age of hatred,revenge and chaos has just begun :cray: