BOSS PARTY: US - SAPPHIRE

its hard to find a good healer who wanna help me with helping ppl with chainless

most ppl are farming or are to lazy to do something for other ppl *z*

yeah I know that..

I'm working my shaman way to be a good healer, and when it's done, I'm the one who will help u do that.

• 2 weeks later...

its hard to find a good healer who wanna help me with helping ppl with chainless

most ppl are farming or are to lazy to do something for other ppl *z*

Lol Ihtehotdog ;D teach me wheres berengar 8) pvp elves 8) i search berengar's stronghold :yahoo:

there was that snowy guy who had an almost 100% working strategy requiring just 3-4 parties!!!!! basically one barb attack a shadow with the help of a shaman all at the same time(so shadows cant focus on one char therefore 5barb and mayhaps 4 shamy:)) while the rest of the ppl around kill one target shadow :D the thins is they will surely die but one shadow will be dead as well and the respawn is long so 1 2 3 4 5 shadows dead with like 2 min intervals wich gives time for evryone to get quest!!!!!

its easy now with 1 party or even 3 ppl of the right class can do it
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone needs a good tank for farming whether it be astral or not let me know ;D  my barb has decent defense i think ( 4030 ) and a tad over 3400 health. i also have 1845 dark defense which is the max amount for a barb without using scrolls or pots. i can also tank b3 and beyond with my warlock that is lvl 17 and has 2167 dark defense with 319 dark magic. just pm me if you need me. :good: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

super easy farm b3! epic fail

North crusaders lmao :lol:

Shaman hits more those two moobs than the boss.lol ;D

it's not easy playing with touch screen phone in lab.one mistake touch and you respawn in town.

Atlas we all died. Hurray ! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...