any player who likes teleport system on new map ???????

arshiz

I dont 'like' the teleport system, but for it to be more fair to people grinding in lab. Swamp also need a big part of luck and randomness so I think its a good system in the sense of trying to make it more equal. But yes its sucks to do. But its a part of the game, even though scoring 4 norlant crystals today wasnt so fun - but luck can change :)

It's a waste of such a great graphic new map design, new mobs but all you have to do is just avoid them.

Devs should design a quest that need real PARTY to do it.

A party that have same quest going to access long road to kill final daily bosses and sometimes meet opposite faction and may going war.

When the party killed the final boss, in that place appear npc to get the random reward then all party teleported back to the town so opposite faction can't camp there and disturbing.

It would be nice update and feel like real mmog.

Or..the devs should design quest separated by small islands with one entrance access, with npc in front of the entrance to get quest. Not teleport randomly

• Developer

Teleport system should let the party to teleport together.

It was designed to break parties tho.

It was designed to break parties tho.

nice idea but its  stressful to be two or five hours  doing teleports to reach second area and die at moment for nothing  :facepalm:  and about box its lucky yes many guys got items but i dont have lucky :cray: ... well i got gloves  ;D   at the last all be full 18  in one month + - i will think  :bomb:

Haft to agree with snorlax - its good that they break parties between all the top players. If you need a party you get whatever other person is on your map so your forced to help and be helped by anyone.

Sure tele jumping sucks and so does my luck, but its equal for everyone, someday we will (losers like me, todays loot cinnamon bread :( ) have a lucky break.

Haft to agree with snorlax - its good that they break parties between all the top players. If you need a party you get whatever other person is on your map so your forced to help and be helped by anyone.

Sure tele jumping sucks and so does my luck, but its equal for everyone, someday we will (losers like me, todays loot cinnamon bread :( ) have a lucky break.

Ok now i got the point of what snorlax said. They forced us to  make random parties with random ppl (rich, poor, amped, not amped) and averybody should have the same chances.

The only irritating thing is going to 2nd place (kottavara or something). It takes up to 2 hours teleporting. When you get killed there by mc at hydra place (for example) you can start over again teleporting for 1+ hour. Maybe there should be a shortcut to 2nd place, but really only to this place. The teleporting-system is fine.

The idea of splitting partys is good, but the players are not used to it. They still have to learn to cooperate with the players in the same area. "Everyone" is playing for himself at this moment. For example the eggs of the wyvers... everyone is stealing when someone is killing a wyver. The result is 1 egg for 1 player with 3 people who need. When those 3 pleople should kill some wyvers they got 6 eggs in total (2 eggs each). A lot faster for everybody i think.

The only irritating thing is going to 2nd place (kottavara or something). It takes up to 2 hours teleporting. When you get killed there by mc at hydra place (for example) you can start over again teleporting for 1+ hour. Maybe there should be a shortcut to 2nd place, but really only to this place. The teleporting-system is fine.

Respawn statue  :diablo: