how is this email directed to me?

Imaybepro

My acc still blocked, but here is the thing, WS say I have to pay to this acc (the supposedly "debt" I owe). How I'm I supposed to pay for it if I canr access the email, since its not mine? I dont the the PW of it! I have told WS about this, they keep saying same thing, "Dear player we have given you a reason". They wont give me a proper reason with porrf and I've had enough of their lousy work. Here is the email, any help will be much appreciated:

Hello there!

Dear player,

Your account and device were blocked due to Google Play chargebacks on account ____

Chargebacks are violating our EULA and our terms.

You could pay off your debt of 19000 miracle coins on account ____, after that contact us and continue the game.

Just follow that link on our site - http://warspear-online.com/en/account/buy-miracle-coins. You can find different payment options there: via PayPal, BoaCompra, MOL and other.

Thank you for your attention!

Вкл. Чт, 25 Апр at 9:37 AM , написал(-ла):

General info

Message type:
Account recovery
Type of login:
Email
City of residence:
London

Info about all characters

Character name:
Diboss
Character class:
Bladedancer
Character level:
Server:
US-Sapphire
Character name:
Astromagic
Character class:
Mage
Character level:
Server:
US-Sapphire

User payments

PayPal

Invoice number:
xxxxx

Message body:
Hey guys, I had not entered WS for 3 days as I was studying and I entered today to speak with my friend and I found that my account was blocked? I was scared at first as I thought I got hacked so I uninstalled the game and installed it again and nope still blocked, I swear I have never ever traded my account or even asked to on my account as I did check the community rules and respect them. I have paid around £45 in WS on that account plus I have a BD and my prized Mage on their too, I dont understand why its blocked. Devs if you guys can help me I will will be so grateful as I was gonna play and have fun but now cant. I have played WS for 5 years now and this never happened before. I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild. If anyone can help and possibly unblock my account (devs save me here) I would be very grateful, Many Thanks in advance, Dijon.
Edited by Krystal
Removed personal datas

Hello there, it is probably due to the sharing account, and the one you share account with did a "mcoins purchase refund" , as mentioned on email response from support team, you need to pay the amount refunded to get your account and your friend's unblocked, try to discuss it with your friend.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, Krystal said:

Hello there, it is probably due to the sharing account, and the one you share account with did a "mcoins purchase refund" , as mentioned on email response from support team, you need to pay the amount refunded to get your account and your friend's unblocked, try to discuss it with your friend.

Good luck!

I was thinking that too, but Kinglove I think thats the guys email, has left WS, legit you cant even inspect his char anymore, I tried contacting his email but he has not replied in the last 2 months, cant GM make another acc for me to pay the debt for? If they did I might be able to do it somehow as now I cant since I dont the that account's password.

1 hour ago, Imaybepro said:

I was thinking that too, but Kinglove I think thats the guys email, has left WS, legit you cant even inspect his char anymore, I tried contacting his email but he has not replied in the last 2 months, cant GM make another acc for me to pay the debt for? If they did I might be able to do it somehow as now I cant since I dont the that account's password.

You may try to contact them again asking them something like this. I don't think it would be a problem honestly, as long as you describe them the situation

How can you not have access to the e-mail if its your account? Sounds like an account sharing incident.

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

You may try to contact them again asking them something like this. I don't think it would be a problem honestly, as long as you describe them the situation

I have tried still waiting a fifth reply

2 hours ago, tokr said:

How can you not have access to the e-mail if its your account? Sounds like an account sharing incident.

:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:those situations are just annoying and unnecessary. There'd be soooo much less drama if people actually followed to rules lol