So shall this server have Peace or War at Hydra  

44 members have voted

1. 1. So shall this server have Peace or War at Hydra

• Peace
    • War
    • Peace so I can kill steal hydra.
    • Red is dead...WAAARRRR
    • I like pie

So what shall it be Sapphire?  Peace or War at Hydra?  It is only a quest drop so no real reason to kill steal and cause war but its up to you to decide.  I've seen both legion and sentinels blocking hydra.

You can change your vote anytime.

super luck. i got to hydra a lot of times today on my necro and once on shaman, i scolded some mc who steal the kill of those player who brought bait for their own quest. its unfair for them  :facepalm:

23987_.png

im hoping for peace... ONLY  because i still haven't played the new map yet!! :facepalm: me and probably anyone with an android can't install the new update  :'(

im hoping for peace... ONLY  because i still haven't played the new map yet!! :facepalm: me and probably anyone with an android can't install the new update  :'(

What you mean?  :unknw: I have android and am playing fine as well as many others

What you mean?  :unknw: I have android and am playing fine as well as many others

I have android, my assumption was based off the two others in support who have android and can't install update. I really don't know if its android based, just an assumption  :unknw:

Android users having problems need to clear market cache then reinstall google play store using "goo.im" on your browser.

I vote WAR :D simply because I WILL NOT let mc noobs naked steal my quest items when I'm the one risking death and degrading armor

I go in with peace in mind. Nothing worst than finally getting lucky to get there and getting killed by other players.

I mean seriously, Iluvweed and his fellow mc who was there at one stage.. whats one lone ranger gonna do to you and 9 other mc there?  :facepalm:

we got some elves on KOS on our clan but most of the elves, i help on quests, specially trying to guide them on the tellus, they come mc side to say thanks and also killing the wisps on the mage and warlock area. easy to kill all wisp with quake, and the slug is easy to sleep with necro so its easy for others to get it when im there using necro      :lol:

but one elf rangerzxxx scattered me to slug and i died 1 hit. i revived on spot just to teach him a lesson.  :facepalm:

I'm level 19 finally so I'm ready to kill you and ascetics in arena again  :spiteful:

some mcs not understand............... i hope someone will tell to stop their attitude....

but stupids stay in that conditions for all the life...........so will be hard to understand.....

better no start a permanent war............ hope will never happen....... but char like Afro , jugashittynick , finish ......and some others....   

i hope they will understand soon .

my apologize !! u totally right !!!  im sorry. ::)

i don't know which elves doing that.......if i know i will never help ......to raise pwr

some mcs not understand............... i hope someone will tell to stop their attitude....

but stupids stay in that conditions for all the life...........so will be hard to understand.....

better no start a permanent war............ hope will never happen....... but char like Afro , jugashittynick , finish ......and some others....   

i hope they will understand soon .

Zyther, iluvweed, bioman.. the list goes on, even some elfs are doing the same  :facepalm:

I dont attack anyone....but i have been attacked cowardly(when im fighting against mobs or more than two elves atk me)........but i always find some of them alone and i blind to the mobs(let the mobs kill break them equip ;D )

Опубликованное фото

I hear afro revived 10 times at hydra  :shok: what happened to yolo  :lol:

Only took 6 revives to kill this crew. Kids exaggerate.  ;D

I only bring violence to those who kill steal or attack first.  Usually  :spiteful:

Опубликованное фото

I only bring violence to those who kill steal or attack first.  Usually  :spiteful:

u killed this crew?? :drinks:

there is only 1 stone to lure hydra and lots of people line up to kill it.I know both faction,mc and elf are trying to steal each other to finish this quest so if u want peace,line up the very behind.Peace is shit here.Hydra map is warzone.Kill all the red name when u are here unless u want they regroup and stab u from behind.Still the decision is yours.

Yep one at a time.  One would stray too far away from the group and die.  Rest would chase.  If they catch me revive if not stealth and kill another.  :rofl:

A few mc showed up from time to time to help.  They were mad camping my corpse in the pic  :drinks:

Yep one at a time.  One would stray too far away from the group and die.  Rest would chase.  If they catch me revive if not stealth and kill another.  :rofl:

A few mc showed up from time to time to help.  They were mad camping my corpse in the pic  :drinks:

Woulda taken you 10 revives to kill me ;D

As elf i still find a few who attack me.. but as mc... 6/10 elves jump me :bad: 

This place is gonna be a mad warzone soon and nobody will finish their quests. :wacko:

Iv just about had enough of this isle anyways.

Not enough Xp and the rewards are no longer worth my time  :bad:

Iv just about had enough of this isle anyways.

Not enough Xp and the rewards are no longer worth my time  :bad:

where they ever worth ur time Mr. +10  :lol:  (i voted for pie just saying :spiteful: )

where they ever worth ur time Mr. +10  :lol:  (i voted for pie just saying :spiteful: )

Well i did get one piece of lvl18 for my ranger, 1 for my druid and 2 for my rogue  :blush:  That was before update fix

Опубликованное фото

all both fight 1 rogue ??  :facepalm: eh ... pathetic crew

im a rogue and an archer but mostly use archer and ima say that i prefer war cause there is a lot of [glow=red,2,300]TRAITORS[/glow] who kill u while u busy tryna kill the boss  :diablo:

war its simple nobody will listen if u say peace elfs kill mcs and made it hard for us blocking chainless all those months people remember that so there it goes idc who u are im attacking you you will do the same if u had another elf with u elfs are scary period when they alone they wont fight but when 2 vs 1 r 3vs 1 you attck like cowards

elfs are scary period when they alone they wont fight but when 2 vs 1 r 3vs 1 you attck like cowards

well that i know if im alone and there is a whole bunch of mc or forsaken coming i would run away too and i bet u would do the same thing so think before writing random stuff...

Heres a funny story.

Here I am standing with some red wisps on mc minding my own business, with no intention on harming elf waiting for shrooms to spawn.

Three elf see me and the bd comes to attack.. he hits me so i gouge and stand to the side basically saying "stop it.. i have no intention".

But of course he continues and his fellow elf come and help. Im thinking "i dont really care" followed by my death.

Point of the story: Elf kill me i recieve 0dam to armour  and all three elf pay damage costs due to their bloodlust all thanks to the red wisps and crazy mage mob  :rofl:

Heres a funny story.

Here I am standing with some red wisps on mc minding my own business, with no intention on harming elf waiting for shrooms to spawn.

Three elf see me and the bd comes to attack.. he hits me so i gouge and stand to the side basically saying "stop it.. i have no intention".

But of course he continues and his fellow elf come and help. Im thinking "i dont really care" followed by my death.

Point of the story: Elf kill me i recieve 0dam to armour  and all three elf pay damage costs due to their bloodlust all thanks to the red wisps and crazy mage mob  :rofl:

Hehe good point, its better to die from hands of enemy than from hands of mobs.