F.O.F.

krylancelo

Hey is the clan still running?

Are we inducting new members?

When will we get our own forum or site?

N generally i want to say hey to all the players ive met so far ill b checking forum frequently from now on. Hope to c u all out there kicking ass n taking names. :good:

Yes Kryl, F.O.F still running but you see in this update we cant meet on the same time thats why we should improvize and support other players while building mutual benefits.

Since you, me, vanhelsing and wolfdragon done all quests on v0.7.3 lets re unite and help other players. I dont know about Vic, Scourge, Slade, Goddropped and Xiowen. I think they more focus on their "real" life now :) or get bored of this beta version. Cya brother

Did just a bit of research n we have a long way to go before we make a website. All members would have decide layout,content, interface, domain name, client host etc. How we would go about paying the yearly fee(dnt kno the amount but seems to be fairly cheap). The person with the most experience should create it after decisions r made. N if noone has exp. Ill try to learn as best i can.

All clan members reply n let me kno your thoughts on the subject n we will proceed from there thx.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I know its their clan, but I'm curious what does it mean.  ::)

;D please check on the tavern section about the F.O.F Clan

I can set you up a free forum in 15 minutes... Lmk you pick domain name, and have  limited forum customization, don't experience required...

My guild on  sapphire uses it, just what we need :)

• 1 month later...

;D please check on the tavern section about the F.O.F Clan

Is it speacial for a Server like Emerald or Is it open to everyone?

• 4 weeks later...

Im gonna create a fof clan pic consisting of all cureent members. What i need frm everyone is for each of u to search the web n find a pic of what they think best suits their main character n post here ill take them all n create a cool pic.

P.s. Try to get a pic that shows entire body ill upload examples in 20 when i get to my pc.