Exp/Reputation System

Unstopable

Not criticizing , great game ! but i never saw a MMORPG that you dont get exp or level up from killing monsters .

I think would be better and more fun getting exp/reputation from killing monsters ...

Imo, leveling up by experience make many players that won't cooperate with others. Since they don't need any help to level up but just killing in frenzy :P

cabal online has a similar system. i like it!

but it is very very boring so get stronger on rank3. just better eq..  max 2 hours and your skills are at 20.

so please give us more skills, more equipment, enchanting.... allow us to make diffrent druids builds etc. please let the monsters drop items!

kill monsters get exp? Omg like as tibiame make me bored :(

Anything is better than doing the same boring dailys over n over again,  and limited to 4 a day.

Sulla, you should keep doing boring quests every day.

All rank 5 players are have unique skill that you don't gain yet.

What is it? The name of the skill is "Bored Resistance"  ;D

My advice is keep doing it without thinking, its more painful if you think of it and complaining...

Keep up the spirit!!

Rank 5 = committed player which is hard to get it; you should conquer your ego and boredom

Sorry for my bad english

btw. limit of daily quests is actualy a good thing 'cause i couldn't stand more quests like dropping damn books  :bad:

:lol: thats what I am talking about.

I don't mind to do a lot of collecting stuff in daily as long as I can gain rep points.

I think buy quest with gold

(this quest kill bos) is good than get exp from monster..

coz if get exp from moster is make me bored and not friendly...

Sulla, you should keep doing boring quests every day.

All rank 5 players are have unique skill that you don't gain yet.

What is it? The name of the skill is "Bored Resistance"  ;D

My advice is keep doing it without thinking, its more painful if you think of it and complaining...

Keep up the spirit!!

Rank 5 = committed player which is hard to get it; you should conquer your ego and boredom

Sorry for my bad english

lol, dont worry i won`t give up, who else will beat you at arena with rouge , when the time comes ;)

still, most dailys are ok, but limiting to 4 is really bad idea, when one player finishes them all, whats he gonna do? help newbies kill bosses yes (not many will), so the player stops playing, sometimes people have extra time on weekend and want to play a bit more warspear to improve there char, but cant because did 4 already, and less people play warspear because of it, not everybody is as crazy as us to play hrs and hrs for a little rep/gold, less gold and rep is defeating to new players and makes this game not fun to the non-hardcore players...

your english is not bad slay, jeez better than most players and sensible replys.

Its not worth to do 120 dailys to get rank.. I quit doing daily after week or more doing same time eaters crap again n again.. 1daily take around 40min-1h on rogue. I dnt need rank 5 right now, without skills it give nothing anyway, maybe more hp? Phew tq to unbalance druids rape rogue in 3-5hits anyway. I will get rank 5 in normal way on 3rd island.  I prefer exp system like in most mmo  games.

Its not worth to do 120 dailys to get rank.. I quit doing daily after week or more doing same time eaters crap again n again.. 1daily take around 40min-1h on rogue. I dnt need rank 5 right now, without skills it give nothing anyway, maybe more hp? Phew tq to unbalance druids rape rogue in 3-5hits anyway. I will get rank 5 in normal way on 3rd island.  I prefer exp system like in most mmo  games.

who are you!! we played for 2 years or more killing same mob 1000000x at other game getting to lvl99 in 4days, and you quit with this? coward, make shamon and when u see druid log in shamon and watch how fast he die and freeze in peace zone crying for help, even druid with berenger gear cant beat shamon most of time, just spend 1 week to rank up one, more than worth it to kick those arrogant druid players.

who are you!! we played for 2 years or more killing same mob 1000000x at other game getting to lvl99 in 4days, and you quit with this? coward, make shamon and when u see druid log in shamon and watch how fast he die and freeze in peace zone crying for help, even druid with berenger gear cant beat shamon most of time, just spend 1 week to rank up one, more than worth it to kick those arrogant druid players.

I was 'young' when we played that game.. But that game was always fun, so much drama there :P

Also right now i dnt have much time to play any game. Waste my whole free time doing dailys? No way! I have better things to do. :)

New character? No tq. Doing everything from beginning is like boring dailys. I wait for update, n after that my rogue will kick druid ass. :D

I can understand the need for more dqs maybe 6 a day is reasonable. Each dq should give about 10 rep points (which is basically what its at rightt now).  i can also understand the need for something else to.do cuz ive made rank 5 n currently still interested in reaching max rep b4 update for the moment. I have those de ja vu days as well.  So even if its a scavenger hunt or weekly contest of some sort im sure it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Im a dedicated player n after i complete dqs i help lower rank players complete quest even if iive dne it a million times. F.O.F clan helping any in need of our services. :good:

P.S. Im a dedicated player n after i complete dqs i help lower rank players complete quest even if iive dne it a million times. F.O.F clan helping any in need of our services. :good:

Well said and congratulation for your achievement my brother.

Yesterday I hunt bosses with Van, Strider, and Wolf and get good result such as mail armor, ring, mage boot, and leather armor.

I focus on hunt bosses while waiting for next update.

Feel free to pm us if you are on

i would like a daily quest limit :)  just moving my druid from an npc to another dont makes me feel happy.

and please, please please, give us a reason to kill monsters. maybe a crafting npc, thats easy to make ;)

im missing a rank 2 and 3 weapon.  rank1 with skill lvl limit 5 is the start weapon, the next higher skill lvl is rank4 skill lvl 30.

maybe reduce skill exp.

a market to sell items when offline would be nice.

-->> a friendlist, with ingame msg to e-mail. so other players can call you, even if you are offline. thats a good way to find fast a good quest party 

a pvp quest: e.g. fight 50 players in pvp mode

Anything is better than doing the same boring dailys over n over again,  and limited to 4 a day.

I think only 4 daily quests it's not our time-consuming activities by playing this game .. hunt exp by killing monsters continuously without a goal is very time consuming ..

hopefully the future of this game more interesting .. :drinks:

and please, please please, give us a reason to kill monsters. maybe a crafting npc, thats easy to make ;)

I have a dream :)

to use the peeled feathers instead of selling them.

Then weave some spider webs

Finally attach the feathers with the help of spider webs to a poisonous staff from a boss ( maybe utaki the shaman)

And finally, there is my poisonous arrow that I can use in my left hand !!

In this way I can try to gather all these materials again and again to have some stock..

Maybe sometimes different component : like a fire arrow with the help of fire ifrit :)

or an [shadow=red,left]icee arrow[/shadow] with the help of water gennie / armandor ;)

I think only 4 daily quests it's not our time-consuming activities by playing this game .. hunt exp by killing monsters continuously without a goal is very time consuming ..

hopefully the future of this game more interesting .. :drinks:

It`s really the same thing:

gather xx herbs for rep

kill xx mob for exp

I dont mind doing any aslong as my char gets stronger, but having to lvl up at same pace as everyone else isnt good, cannot put extra time to gain more rep after finishing dailys, i think the devs wnat people to play the game longer not shorter.

but with dailys your capped to how much you can play and lvl up a day.

new updade will introduce exp or limetless rep gain hopefully.

Why nog introduce "Achievements" ? .. gives the players that are at the end a chance to have fun and still have somthing to do ..

Just an idea  :)

• 7 years later...
47 minutes ago, ryca said:

i started playing this game and was really enjoying myself until i found out no xp per kill.

i noped right out of game and uninstalled.

Lol I just replied to your other comment but anyway. 

Why uninstalled just because you can't gain xp by mob kills? You said you enjoyed yourself until you found out and the storyline is fun to play .-. 

On 1/13/2019 at 12:21 PM, Morgana said:

Lol I just replied to your other comment but anyway. 

Why uninstalled just because you can't gain xp by mob kills? You said you enjoyed yourself until you found out and the storyline is fun to play .-. 

its too weird not getting xp per kill. just cant do it.