Force Close

StrongShot

I am using android phone. I was happily walking around swamps last night when my game suddenly closed. I clicked back onto it but it didn't load game only it said "force close or report". I clicked force close then clicked warspear app again.Same again it said force close or report. Every time I click on app now it asks me force close or report. Help me please? I reported it and I have tried turning my phone off and on it still doesn't work

• Developer

Are you sure it wont delete my chars if i uninstall it?

Sure, your characters are on our servers so don't worry, just set the password and remember your login.

With that info you could play from every device!

You can set your password and login in the game menu when you enter Warspear Online: MENU -> My profile -> MENU -> Set password/e-mail.

lol if you didnt change ur id to email and password its the same when u create acc u lose it in your phone but no in server.... because if install again ws ur number id disappear and not autoconect so maybe if you know ur id number send to support with ur name characters items in bag sms miracles send etc  and they help you