What should I be doing?

Phish

Rank 2 is 75 reputation, rank 3 is 200. You should be keep doing quests. Later you will gain more reputation for every quest.

I'd say we're missing better and expensiver weapons. But overpriced? No.

I see.  The items just seem overpriced for how little money we get from monsters and quests.

The amount of time it takes to get good gear through grinding is acceptable, however grinding should not be the only way to make money.

About fire leaf, you're probably getting it from some plants, which are activated when having specific quest. If you can't find right part of island open map, it should be illuminated. Or open quest window > click right one > menu > show on map - this option might be helpful, when you'll have few quests. Those options aren't working for quests inside caves - only hint is green dot, which is indicating entrance.

Some hint - best weapons and armours (avialible in first city) won't be given to you as any quest reward, at least at the moment, while reputation cap is 1050 in Firstborn, and even less in Mountain Clans.

About fire leaf, you're probably getting it from some plants, which are activated when having specific quest. If you can't find right part of island open map, it should be illuminated. Or open quest window > click right one > menu > show on map - this option might be helpful, when you'll have few quests. Those options aren't working for quests inside caves - only hint is green dot, which is indicating entrance.

Some hint - best weapons and armours (avialible in first city) won't be given to you as any quest reward, at least at the moment, while reputation cap is 1050 in Firstborn, and even less in Mountain Clans.

I don't know about you buy Im looking forward to the mass scale PvP Wars.

Do not waste time on buying armor first thing you should get is the best bow in the game, your damage increases drastically, look at it this way. If you are naked you take 10 Damage from mobs, if you are clothed you take 9. Working on armor is a waste of time, just buy items that boost your physical strength.

Weapon(s) > jewelry > the rest. Note the rest is not waste of money (10% real def), since it has offensive stats as well.

Funny thing is, if you're selling any equipment to NPC it has hilarious price - always buy most expensive, will last for longer.

Weapon(s) > jewelry > the rest. Note the rest is not waste of money (10% real def), since it has offensive stats as well.

Funny thing is, if you're selling any equipment to NPC it has hilarious price - always buy most expensive, will last for longer.

That's not what I mean, but 10% defense for like 3000 Gold worth of equipment is pretty crap. I'm just saying go for the equipment with Physical bonuses.

The NPC sale prices are complete garbage. Something like player shops would solve this (unless its bound). Like the old fashioned MMO's (First Star Online, Knight Online) could work well for this game. It doesn't need a whole Auction House System, but being able to sell your extra quest equipment while not at the PC/Phone would be very nice.

Something you pay 600 for that's bound should not sell for less then 200 in a regular store though.

From a Development point of view it is an excellent way to slow inflation so everything doesn't become worthless. Good way to get gold back from the players.

• 2 weeks later...