Eh, you guy's thoughts on Update?

OgSneakyMe

i've seen complains too and me myself im not a lucky one(missed 5picks)but some other ppl i know got good picks like bg gears,astral among others

so im confident imma get some of these soon enough once i grasp the whole territory...............

i've seen complains too and me myself im not a lucky one(missed 5picks)but some other ppl i know got good picks like bg gears,astral among others

so im confident imma get some of these soon enough once i grasp the whole territory...............

Yeah, think this update is going to have to grow on me.

• Developer

It's just another way to spend some time and receive some exp/rewards instead of labby.

We tried to make it completely brand new with new quest system. Seems like it's hard as for now but I hope that you'll get the point (for example, few quest are pretty easy when you know what to do and not trying to wipe the whole area) of quests. Yes, rewards are random.

At lease, we hope that you'll have fun exploring new areas and checking that teleports.

It's just another way to spend some time and receive some exp/rewards instead of labby.

We tried to make it completely brand new with new quest system. Seems like it's hard as for now but I hope that you'll get the point (for example, few quest are pretty easy when you know what to do and not trying to wipe the whole area) of quests. Yes, rewards are random.

At lease, we hope that you'll have fun exploring new areas and checking that teleports.

There should be some first arena where u could choose easy, medium, hard quests teleport for certain lvls.

People are complaining, but imo it was not suprising to get this kind of update. Did everybody think they would get lv18 gear just like that, withour having to do anything? It is still easier to get money and stuff than by hunting.

People are complaining, but imo it was not suprising to get this kind of update. Did everybody think they would get lv18 gear just like that, withour having to do anything? It is still easier to get money and stuff than by hunting.

Exactly, nothing is for free. We must work hard to get items or money. Good luck!

make it random rewards but lessen the junk please  :'(

yea the quests are easy, only the portals make it hard and i miss working with my friends on quests  :facepalm:

make it random rewards but lessen the junk please  :'(

yea the quests are easy, only the portals make it hard and i miss working with my friends on quests  :facepalm:

But now u have oportunity to meet new friends:) good luck :drinks:

Lol my only complaint is that the rewards are not really that random.. they are rigged for you to get the worst possible pick most of the time. I mean come on devs... Why have option to pick if your just gonna have the game choose the reward anyways? Like prime example is it shows me 2 lvl 18 items in one so that gives me 40% chance to get the items.... Now if my 40% chance to get the items was the same as rangers blessing "40% chance"  :pleasantry: then out of my 15 picks I would have 90% lvl 18 gear picks  ;D

Lol my only complaint is that the rewards are not really that random.. they are rigged for you to get the worst possible pick most of the time. I mean come on devs... Why have option to pick if your just gonna have the game choose the reward anyways? Like prime example is it shows me 2 lvl 18 items in one so that gives me 40% chance to get the items.... Now if my 40% chance to get the items was the same as rangers blessing "40% chance"  :pleasantry: then out of my 15 picks I would have 90% lvl 18 gear picks  ;D

hahaha yeah, you got the point :good:

Snorlax i just wanna tell you as a customer that 9 out of 10 people that explored this new map hates the idea of the random teleporting. So can you please take that out or take out the island all together. You couldve just added a few new areas to irselnort and maybe a new bg boss. Or even another cave with a bunch of bosses that people can farm for

Rich ppls dont like this update  :rofl:

Snorlax i just wanna tell you as a customer that 9 out of 10 people that explored this new map hates the idea of the random teleporting. So can you please take that out or take out the island all together. You couldve just added a few new areas to irselnort and maybe a new bg boss. Or even another cave with a bunch of bosses that people can farm for

9/10 players aren't smart or well equipped enough for new island. What makes ur complaining any different?

Great or suck,  i still playing  ;D

Haha same here.. Even when everything willbe bad i will always play warspear , its my first mobile game, first mobile mmo:)

Retiring all my chars from the swamps for now. All the effort put in with so little gain.. Xp gain isnt that great and the rewards have become majorly worthless of my time. And talking about teleporting? Six hours of teleporting, and no Kotaravva  :bad:

Oh, and about Kotoravva :facepalm:

What really pisses me off is that when you're going hardcore searching for kotoravva island and when you finally arrive there, well...

I hate when i finally arrive at kotorovva and i'm like "YAY! after 3 hours of searching i finallly made it to kotorovva, now i'm gonna quest like a mad man in a chickensuit." And when i happily proceed to use the small ravva teleport, i get either teleported to that NASTY shackle tower, or get gangbanged by the (three musketeers of the) opposite faction. I know i'm NOT the only one who gets pissed when that happens :facepalm:  Seriously, It's LOVELY to kill the opposite faction to show off your strength and braveness. But at Norlant Swamps? :bad:  bah, that's just sad, i can't trust any lvl 20 (especially Bladedancers O_o) since they are attracted to me. Whenever i stand still, a wild lvl 20 bd appears, uses parry signal and proceeds to use hamstring on me. Ofcourse, they see me as a weak Druid without any defence nor healing powers until they get their body incinirated by my dark clot of magic :facepalm:  (ofcourse, i stand no chance against an enemy with full hp when i have 1/4 of my hp left)

Developers, if you read this, please take some time and think about this issue, Please, for the love of warspear, add a Respawn statue Near Kotorovva. I don't expect any of you players to support me, but please, admit it, it would save us from getting us enraged, smashing our furnitures into pieces, and it would save u from swearing :facepalm:  (not that i do any of these things either, but thats how i feel when i get gangbanged by the towers/ elves)

Guys ,it's a game !! Stop complain.

If you don't like you dont have to come to this new ISLAND, go Lab or BG like it was in the past.

You can own lvl 17.18 gear ofc  it cant be easy , ofc it have to takes you some time.Remember Lab?I spended more time on lab than in new Island and chances to drop in 5ppl party was definitely lesser.

It's just based on luck, doing really easy quest like  (BURIED ALIVE) i get lvl 18 druid gear (And miss lvl 18 shield n blade ) and doing harder quest i just recive juck items like runes,crystal,tablets and grey n green items  ;D

And Snorlax in right , while you play you will discover hat quest are so easy , just need luck to reach right area.

The only thing i don't liked it that for my druid is so so easy ,cuz can heal n run ,so rarely times i die.With my DK pretty harder,just used more than 150 pots for reach Kottarava from the update's day.

Fortunately i can buy, and keep doing quest,but for ppl that cant buy pots,its so much harder.

GOOD LUCK GUYS  :give_rose:  this is official

Guys ,it's a game !! Stop complain.

No offence, but drop the red  :give_rose:

Most of us know and remember Lab, long walks.. many deaths.. long durations of boss grinding. But at least it was sane to a point.

New isle has to be hard , most of us know this due to the type of rewards.

The Main problem i have with new isle is just mainly this:

SIX HOURS AND NO KOTARAVVA!!

Where is the sanity in that? Its an insane isle, but even insanity should have a limit. A simple fix would be suffice.

update is boring and no thrill hahaha... it makes me noob hahaha smal ravval town two portals,big ravval town one  hahahaha they made easy  but for me its boring haha

@ cherrybia

sorry  :blush:  it must be my old age and these eyes of mine that have trouble reading it  ;D

Its bright and noticeable but harder to read.

new island is pretty easy if you read the portals instead of just going through random ones one portal is big ravva one is small and back on topic i think the update sucks because its so many elfs that dont go to the swamps and 90% of MCS go there which make it so hard to do dailys and kill quest for cc when i cross the bridge its like 20 elfs waiting for you every time i sign on i cant believe im saying this but b2k and fear clan need to come back to map 2 we need you guys here  elfs only high lows attach the town and its like 5 MCS there and for the new MCS that need to do quest for nadir cant reach it because of elfs they get pissed off. and i would to

new island is pretty easy if you read the portals instead of just going through random ones one portal is big ravva one is small.

It 's Not about reading...You can 't Find "small teleport " if you first haven t reached Kottaravva passing by "the big " one. 

new island is pretty easy if you read the portals instead of just going through random ones one portal is big ravva one is small

No, One does not simply "read the portals and enter them" :facepalm: ,

firstly, in order for you to enter the "small portals" you'll have to enter Kotoravva town first, which could take up to 2 mins-100 years (if you're cursed by "the hope diamond" :facepalm: )

another reason to not simply entering portals is due to the fact that there are a hundred billion mobs out there waiting for your human/undead flesh, once they scent you, you're gangbanged = you'll be as slow as a snail then.) not to mention the enemy faction, several people thinks that this is a war zone, so they tend to attack anyone coming nearby.

warzone is much more intense upon reaching kotarava which is really not a pain in the ass(yeah i also walk 4 hrs somtimes but not anymore)there are 6teleports in all(mc and elf side)and one of them has the highest chance of reaching kotarava(ive been onto it for 4 days).thus,if one of the teleports is not getting to kota after 15-20mins of walk then take another one and dont even try that first one again.ive been able to reach kota easily that way(3-4x in 1hr once i find the best portal of the six)

back to the war in kota THEY ALWAYS KILL YOU IF YOU ARE TOO CLOSE STAY IN GROUP AND RUN WHEN U SEE MANY OTHER FACTIONS AROUND(unless u can kill em all which i cant for im not strong)

last thing there are way too many elfs pass kota

warzone is much more intense upon reaching kotarava which is really not a pain in the ass(yeah i also walk 4 hrs somtimes but not anymore)there are 6teleports in all(mc and elf side)and one of them has the highest chance of reaching kotarava(ive been onto it for 4 days).thus,if one of the teleports is not getting to kota after 15-20mins of walk then take another one and dont even try that first one again.ive been able to reach kota easily that way(3-4x in 1hr once i find the best portal of the six)

back to the war in kota THEY ALWAYS KILL YOU IF YOU ARE TOO CLOSE STAY IN GROUP AND RUN WHEN U SEE MANY OTHER FACTIONS AROUND(unless u can kill em all which i cant for im not strong)

last thing there are way too many elfs pass kota

yea ur write about that elfs own new island because simply they are so over populated there is really no wat for mcs to worck together in a party if teleports take u around the map so best thing is meet new mcs trust new ppl thats the only way to survive as a MC/Forsaken. and i think they should change it to have a better chance making it to kotarava for some its hard for me i get there easily when im there in swamps

i was doing quest ravva kisses and a penemu turned out to be a swamp wizard and his henchmans :crazy: wtf?

they almost killed me and then i teleported to shackles and got rape :facepalm: :bad:

i was doing quest ravva kisses and a penemu turned out to be a swamp wizard and his henchmans :crazy: wtf?

they almost killed me and then i teleported to shackles and got rape :facepalm: :bad:

..........i hate the tower shackles