Blueborn

Have you found this guide useful?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Have you found this guide useful?

• Yes
    • No - I shall post why.

Ok now im confused lol. There is two thing possible here:

1: There is duplicate mazes.

2: The Obelisks are randomly changes once in a while.

I have been running these mazes and watching others succeed, by running with these directions. Now those directions are void ( Unless its option 1 )

Lol and we thought this was gonna be easy.

Here's an example of my confusion. Same map.. yet only this new path ( Orange line following off of blue ) is the only way through. :facepalm:

map 3 still the same though. O.o

23854_.jpg

Here's an example of my confusion. Same map.. yet only this new path ( Orange line following off of blue ) is the only way through. :facepalm:

map 3 still the same though. O.o

Maybe it depends which quest you got :unknw:

Working it out now. Every maze has a twin lol. Here's maze 5 ( still working on its twin )

Please take note that there is slight differences to tell them apart. as an example this map here has two obelisks on the bottom middle, the twin map does not. But hard to see them though til your dead  :lol:

23881_.jpg

23882_.jpg

lol just listen to you client sounds -.- maps are really useless coz it changes everytime.

Actually they dont change everytime. Ihave ran these courses several times over to make sure.

So far each map only has two courses and they are either random changes between the two, or entirely diferent maps but with a slightly different layout.

But what would i know for sure.. thats for the devs to answer.

Great Job Blueborn!

I suggest editing the first post of this thread and put all the maps togheter :) just to make it more clear and easy to ahve the info :)

Keep that work pal!

As I can figure out, the routes change each day... The first one from yesterday changed. You need to walk mid off near the end. If you go left then down you die......

Actually they dont change everytime. Ihave ran these courses several times over to make sure.

So far each map only has two courses and they are either random changes between the two, or entirely diferent maps but with a slightly different layout.

But what would i know for sure.. thats for the devs to answer.

its 2 diff routes per map. so how will u go to the other route if u died on the first route if u followed the first route on ur guide?  :lol: it changes a lot so u cant be really sure which to follow if u dont use the client sound clue

What kind of sound do you here? We die even if we come little close to that (forgot name) that shoots us or those grannols chase us. And why MC still attack me, so dumb I helped a shaman kill a grannal and then he/she hit me and blind me into that stupid shooting wall or whatever. U need like 10000000000 scrolls of repair to play the Nortland damn. And please atleast don't give pots as rewards. I think I need to start a new topic for complain lol.

because some people are bastards

i dont kill sentinels in swamps

but some noobs killed me when i was fighting with yellow mobs :bad: feel strong when killing busy player?  :facepalm:

Even if they change each day.. all we can do is place up the route when we find them to help others  ;)  place them up as you find them guys.. we are but learning what this place is all about.

On the record " this place is mental, a new location which requires you to wear a straight jacket to understand it "

OK, but pls describve me when to listen to sounds and what doeas it mean when i hear the sound. Like on map with towers. when im close to some towers i hear some charm sounds. What doeas mean? I can attack? i cannot attack? i must do sth else? Thx for reply.

Best tips so far from people is to push mobs into the obelisks.. i dont like to do it to mc's cause karma has a nasy way of biting me back  :blush:

As example: I found myself spawning on top of some stairs at a blue slime map ( 1 hit wonder ones ) and accidently  :pleasantry:  used scatter on a mc and pushed him down the stairs to his doom. Now karma while i was area chat laughing at this mc's misfortune, the blue slime took the advantage of my misdirected attention to sneak up the stairs and kill me  :blush: . Lol funny moments, wish i was recording my screen at the time.

Thanks for the info btw cool, ill suss that out  :good:

Im still running old routes and found that they are working still. Just remember what i have found out so far, there is two routes per map.. only one way out of the two works.

If you have found any different path to my double route maps, let me know and please provide direction.

I suggest editing the first post of this thread and put all the maps togheter :)  just to make it more clear and easy to ahve the info :)

Will do  :good:

now that u mention it.i stopped playing with sound since that last update with music(too monotonous)and didnt set it back eversince.

i will pay more attention to the sound now.

BUT I STILL HATE THAT NEW LAND WHERE U HAVE TO DO IT ALONE CANT CHAT WHILE IN THERE COS U MAY GET KILLED BUY MOB OR OTHER FACTION. UCANT EVEN TAKE A FRIEND!!!

i know things will change in the next months.......(wether to good or bad)

Tested out the sound thing. I Turned my volume all the way up and stood 3 spaces away from a violent obelisk. I Heard low whispering/chanting.

Thanks for the tips guys :good:  now i found a way to figure out the right path for my chars that cannot push mobs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Everytime i have used these maps they have never failed me. :friends:

So with that in mind @ the forum user "Sexctasy"... next time before giving me a minus karma proclaiming that i owe you repairs, Read the posts in more detail. If the dev's ever decide to change the routes at least the sound hint would have gotten you through. Ignorence is a pain.[/size]

I Never designed these maps and proclaimed them as having a 100% success rate. The whole gamble is guessing which mirror map you are on.

At least with these maps, you will fail less.

# like i have said before, please if you find any changes.. let me know. Dont just change my karma and say it failed.. i want to know what has changed so others can be aware, and I can try to update.