New update error

Koolcatkim

When I go to update server in adroid market, I get an error message saying my device doesn't have the available space. It has like 10x the space needed, so there is some error in market.  :cray:

• Developer

Try to follow these steps:

1. Reboot device

2. Uninstall old client (use App Manager)

3. Download and install the new one.

Visit Google Play

Download APK-file

4. If you are using external memory storage - before install just eject and put the card back.

Thank you, will check that glitches.

Snorlax i when i update game it says error pak even i un install help please  :drinks:

Try to follow these steps:

1. Reboot device

2. Uninstall old client (use App Manager)

3. Download and install the new one.

Visit Google Play

Download APK-file

4. If you are using external memory storage - before install just eject and put the card back.

did all that and still not working even email support and no answer

Yep, I have tried everything applicable that you have mentioned. I have been really wanting to play! Still not working  :'( Its an error in google play, my provider is AT@T

I'm having trouble snorlax. I've uninstalled the warspear app like you said in post. If I go to android market warspear doesn't show up at all anymore. It just says item not found now. If I try to use apk file from website I get proxy error. If I select the Google play link from website and go to Google play it tells me my device is not compatible. I do not have the new Google play but I have android market. Pretty much the same thing aren't they? My phone version is 2.1 eclair. I thought warspear will work for android 1.6 OS or higher? What do I need to do man?

Yep im done for I guess. Can't use the Google play link because my Android 2.1 OS system has android market not Google play. Can't get the files.warspear.apk because saying website is unavailable. Please put the real apk on website lol

I guess I am done with warspear, still cant download. The infinite black is my new game. All that DAMN work for nothing!!!!!!! >:D Thanks for NOTHING supposed support!  >:D >:D >:D

im still waiting.. I get the fact that there probably busy with overwhelming emails but you think they at least send an auto reply ...  :facepalm:

kim, you have every right to be pissed off, as do i. This game may be free to play, but some of us have  invested alot of REAL MONEY  and time into the game. This is bad business! and the lack of response from customer service and snorlax is out right insulting!  :facepalm:

Thank u  :give_rose: Its still not working and I have sent numerous emails with NO response. (Yes I have checked junk mail) No one cares becauseI am just one player that cant play, amoung a ton that can.My phone is a samsung captivate and market will not allow me to download, which I have explained earlier. I am thinking it has something to do with AT@T and all their special rules. I know that at@t does not allow any downloads outside of market, so dont tell me to download APK file, wont work. I have already gone through everything Snorlax mentioned to do, even clearing cache to every app on phone. WTF! My boyfriend can download it to his phone, but he doesn't use at@t. He hates playing anymore, because we cant do it together. I have lots of characters, have put alot of money in game, and this is how it goes down? Are there any other at@t users able to get on? I just wonder if they wont approve it till it approves for iphone. I dont know how it works, but at@t are Nazis! :rofl:

• Developer

Thank u  :give_rose: Its still not working and I have sent numerous emails with NO response. (Yes I have checked junk mail) No one cares becauseI am just one player that cant play, amoung a ton that can.My phone is a samsung captivate and market will not allow me to download, which I have explained earlier. I am thinking it has something to do with AT@T and all their special rules. I know that at@t does not allow any downloads outside of market, so dont tell me to download APK file, wont work. I have already gone through everything Snorlax mentioned to do, even clearing cache to every app on phone. WTF! My boyfriend can download it to his phone, but he doesn't use at@t. He hates playing anymore, because we cant do it together. I have lots of characters, have put alot of money in game, and this is how it goes down? Are there any other at@t users able to get on? I just wonder if they wont approve it till it approves for iphone. I dont know how it works, but at@t are Nazis! :rofl:

Did you try to check box "Unknown sources" in "Securty" options? It should allow you to install any APK even not from Play.Market.

Did you try to check box "Unknown sources" in "Securty" options? It should allow you to install any APK even not from Play.Market.

AT@T uninstalls that option from their phones before they give them to customers, I found that out while trying to find a loophole. Really sucks!

• Developer

AT@T uninstalls that option from their phones before they give them to customers, I found that out while trying to find a loophole. Really sucks!

I've got some new info: We'll fix that issue and will make our game playable on your phone soon, so please, wait for a while and sorry for inconvenience.

Everything will be fine.

I do not use at&t. I run off of sprint's 3G network. I have the APK file and when i try too run it, i  get the message  "application not installed" and when I download from google play it downloads then goes to installing and then i get the message "unable to store on SD card and internal memory." all caches have been cleared and i have more then enough memory on SD card and phone. I also used up all of my data consumption in the past week trying too update!  :

use a laptop or pc to download from website download page and send it to ur phone via bluetooth. problem solved. i did that on mine.  ;D

thanks, unfortunately I do not have net, and am unable to do that.  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Still not working, any new news? I got an email back a week or so ago saying they are working on it, heard it would be fixed with update on 18 of October. Should I just give up?!  :facepalm: So tired of waiting on some glimmer of hope.

I've got some new info: We'll fix that issue and will make our game playable on your phone soon, so please, wait for a while and sorry for inconvenience.

Everything will be fine.

Thanks for the new info, didnt see it till now for some reason  :facepalm: Gives me hope! 8)

Thanks for the new info, didn't see it till now for some reason  :facepalm: Gives me hope! 8)

lol... relax a little... when you sent messages to support, maybe they weren't able to answer in the time you wanted to. And, when you said you is just one player of the many others, they care for you in same way they do for others... Just, calm down... you are special for them... Just like all players are, ever when they(players) think as they were a trash or a number... Words move the world  :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...