BLACKLIST IN EMERALD

Inferius

99% that attack are druid/ranger, must use equal weapon to combat them, myth`s only purpose is to war and do dailys for it`s master. Опубликованное фото

BD player`s are so peaceful for some reason Опубликованное фото

omg, I just accidentaly hitted myth awhile ago... dont put me in blacklist.. nooooo

I hitted mcmug accidentaly several times =.=....lags and crossing made me did it.

because there is no need to meddle with your "blacklist" businesses and arguments

Yes, that's exactly why all BD players are peaceful,  which they are not and wasn't being serious in writing that..

Forget about blacklist,  didn't create,  don't care for it, we mainly remeber seriously annoying player within party anyway,  public lists suck attracts too much problems.

Forget about blacklist,  didn't create,  don't care for it, we mainly remeber seriously annoying player within party anyway,  public lists suck attracts too much problems.

exactly. private blacklist is better. and one thing everyone should remember is "dont dishout pvp if u cant take it"

if you mean private as in the GUILD advises you of the rules when you start a character then yes thats a good idea.

but that would have more weight if the company makin/maintaining the application put some basic faqs/notes into each download?

i prolly broke dozens of rules the first 2-3ranks that i didnt know about?!

also, out of the ppl that play how many actually READ the forum?

now that i now who to watch out for its MY choice who to allow in my partys (if/when i start/run one) but if someone else is the 'leader' i hafta follow their rules or get out of their party, right?!

lists of ppl to avoid isnt required but i believe if it helps you excel in the game then it cant hurt.

sorry for ranting, by the way i dont keep a list, but dont be surprised if i putya on ignore in game.

For some reason I can't read this without seeing a picture in my head of a child that's complaining to his mother about a mean man who stole his lollipop.

Stop worrying about such things. It happened to me numerous times. Tell him in game or do the same when you get the opportunity. Remember, such people will eventually ask for help, and then... :diablo:

totally agreed. and a topic like this shouldnt be encouraged, that is, besides pointless, harassment.

About the "disturbing elfs/mc" blacklisting. I must be sorry to be in a diferent faction of you now? The developers created the game this way to make us foes. By doing such blacklisting you are going against the devs wish of roleplaying. And dont forget, this is just a game. Get a life please.

EDIT: For those who might be thinking. NO, i am not listed. I just had to throw what ive had in mind.

isn't it a bit hypocritical that the guys who controls this thread (the ones who add peoples names and and ask to delete others) are the ones who are telling the mods to delete and lock this topic?

you guys thrive on this topic, why delete it? ;)

Because nobody actually follows this blacklist completely, and it stirs arguments, 80% of people who we war with were never added and as you play the game more you understand it's part of the game.

won't be replying here anymore,  keep it alive if you want.

isn't it a bit hypocritical that the guys who controls this thread (the ones who add peoples names and and ask to delete others) are the ones who are telling the mods to delete and lock this topic?

you guys thrive on this topic, why delete it? ;)

i don't find anything hypocritical about it. the main problem of blacklist is that some of players here add people just because of one accident and mosltly nicknames that are added to list are newbies who don't know which enemies are friendly and which are not. then they are becoming killed by second side everytime they see them so they are doing the same to the reverse side. who of us didn't want to kill any enemy when saw it for the first time?  ;D and putting players here just because they are "stealing" daily items if pitiful. :facepalm:

Wow, what a useless thread i see here. Can I complain about Siwers team which killed me at boss? Will he appear on that BL?  :shok:

BTW. Possibility of killing people is a feature of a game. You should PM dev team if u want change it. Otherwise that list is useless.

Wow, what a useless thread i see here. Can I complain about Siwers team which killed me at boss? Will he appear on that BL? 

I killed you after quest to kill boss with my big team (me, 1 friend and 1 newbie ) vs some ≈6 ppl  ;D

I just attacking the one who attacked me first and then rest attacked me ;p

besides, I helped newbie kill makarasha, and you hindered us  :fool:

/we are enemies, but that does not mean that we have to unlawful reasons other people on game

I say, stop whining, I read this topic since the beginning and can only laugh. There is no point of this public blacklist, everyone has different people on his blacklist. So when someone adds a person to this list it doesn't mean anything to me if that person is not bothering me. I was wondering when someone will notice its uselessness.

I killed you after quest to kill boss with my big team (me, 1 friend and 1 newbie ) vs some ≈6 ppl  ;D

I just attacking the one who attacked me first and then rest attacked me ;p

Wow, such a shame. You don't remember that situation or you just lie. We didn't attacked you, i told them not to initiate a fight. And no, you had more than 6 people in team, not like u said "my big team (me, 1 friend and 1 newbie ) vs some ≈6 ppl". As your friends said, you attacked us, because my team had some peole from BL.

Also, it's funny how that people get to this BL. I heared that they killed your second character, only that, and they appeared on BL.

besides, I helped newbie kill makarasha, and you hindered us  :fool:

/we are enemies, but that does not mean that we have to unlawful reasons other people on game

I don't know what you talking about. It wasn't me, i don't remember that situation.

PS. I think that mod should close that thread and remove all people from BL.

you write about this situation and not remember?  :rofl:

I think it's next crying of death.  :cray: do not cry I will not kill you if you do not do anything wrong again  :friends:

you write about this situation and not remember?  :rofl:

I think it's next crying of death.  :cray: do not cry I will not kill you if you do not do anything wrong again  :friends:

Dude, you killed me at Genie. I don't even know that boss Makarasha.

Crying of death? Hahahah... I can die many times and i wouldn't even rage. Your character died once, and your killers appeared on BL. So...

BTW. That game is not as important for me as it is for you.

• 2 years later...

We know,  you killed us because your greedy for loot and frustrated we killed for quest, what's new? atleast you write true motives.

Some Elfs / MC with a brain don't actually give a crap about being enemies, some think outside the "Attack mentality " and are friends.

Any idiot can attack someone, but to hold back or make alliances to achieve same goal is true control.

Attacking on quest is different from fun mass war, it's sneaky rat move.

stupid fool