BLACKLIST IN EMERALD

Inferius

there should be a universal signal when u want to do pvp with others so they can prepare. i tried to do duel with versatile by signalling him with parry but he did not understand  ;D  and then he dissapeared and after that i tried duel with slomaa and poked him a little but he ended up calling elfkiller and they both killed me lol :lol:

@Elfkiller:

You killed my buddy: Krylancelo and Elfezz.

What they did wrong to you?

Or what your goal by did that?

I wouldn't touch Kryancelo if he hadn't attacked me first. Elfezz is one of our top enemies and I saw him going Sea Monster so I went there and attacked only him (there were Kryancelo, Elfezz, one druid and BD). This druid tried to help Elfezz but he died anyway so  I  came back to kill this druid also but Kryancelo attacked me this time. Then Pinoy & Kryancelo both attacked me while I was going to Sea Monster again so when I saw Kryancelo runing at Sea Monster I seized the opportunity and paid him back.

I wouldn't touch Kryancelo if he hadn't attacked me first. Elfezz is one of our top enemies and I saw him going Sea Monster so I went there and attacked only him (there were Kryancelo, Elfezz, one druid and BD). This druid tried to help Elfezz but he died anyway so  I  came back to kill this druid also but Kryancelo attacked me this time. Then Pinoy & Kryancelo both attacked me while I was going to Sea Monster again so when I saw Kryancelo runing at Sea Monster I seized the opportunity and paid him back.

wow. i never knew elfezz was like that. and we went there to help because kryl said u attacked them first and u broke the truce 3x

Myth is one realy annoying mc...

Yeah Myth, admitt it, your rap sucks..  :lol:  you never be a real MC.. start DJ.ing instead  :rofl:

anyway, except my silly humor, I would like to use this post to thanks Auger who did organize a nice PvP experience in Nadir Arena today and to Sorceress who proved to be a honorable opponent.. Next time you plan such a "party" let me know..  :good:

I think whit the update bl. will change too. Pvp will be one of main things so no one will complane, bl. will be only for same faction players, that wont get any help from me or my party in upcoming quests.

1. where you with toad's group?

2. what MC killed you at boss.

1- I was in toad group yes, a big mistake... but i left as soon as i did what i wanted: kill granite.

2- My ranger got killed after help a group of mc at granite, after them kill it (with my help) they killed me...

Allright then, frankly I know Elfezz since I play warspear as mc on Saphire and he known as the most wanted by elf.

That day he join Krylancelo party for boss hunting just like the other day Toad join my party without knowing his reputation.

I let my friends to be not easily provoked.

Then don't kill me when in group, cause i won't hit you first for no reason.

You ataccked me first for no reason, so I atacked u . Then after u respawned i stoped attacking because we were even, but you kept following and attacking me. And that was raelly annoying because i was on boss hunt in mc land and my party was waiting...

You ataccked me first for no reason, so I atacked u . Then after u respawned i stoped attacking because we were even, but you kept following and attacking me. And that was raelly annoying because i was on boss hunt in mc land and my party was waiting...

Don't lie, at Nadir i was attacking "firos" and your ranger hit me when near dead, i saw that last sneaky hit.

Don't lie, at Nadir i was attacking "firos" and your ranger hit me when near dead, i saw that last sneaky hit.

he he, forgot about that one  ;D yea did that... When in nadir, u attacked me, i retreated, when came back, saw that u were fighting firos so i decided to attack u because of the before, the when i came to mc land u attacked and them me and firos atacked u, when u respawned i stopped attacking but then u started following and attacking me...

Then i think i did kill you, only place i can remeber is you atking there,  sorry Опубликованное фото

Had to much war that day it was hard to remeber who is enemy, or who hit first anymore.

Then i think i did kill you, only place i can remeber is you atking there,  sorry Опубликованное фото

Had to much war that day it was hard to remeber who is enemy, or who hit first anymore.

Thats ok, made that mistake myself some times  :pardon: lets just wont attack each other next time  ;D

Lets make peace  :pardon:  we must fight only stupid ppl that try to be a noob  8) . much ppl kill toad bcoz he reputation. also we like to kill arip for being a crazy guy. but the others we dont hv any reason to fight, we must help each others like friends  :friends: , if u want to fight wait for arena  ;)

Well, arena is good, but fight shouldn't be restricted only to such places. This is afterall a game with factions at war. But I agree about the issue of people who are just annoying.  I don't mind being killed even when doing something important (it's part of gameplay), but I don't like people who's only goal is annoying others and ruining the fun.

Actually kills game play for all who actually play when noobs do that.

Has anyone noticed rank2 alts increase in 2nd island noobs galore who can kill mob4s

i know arip is ariep lol, but i m angry with that noob, i will hunt he with my druid everytime i see he, i will kil he, i will walk with pots if needed, but i wont let he live again. no one disturb my honor :facepalm:

If you waste pot`s on your enemy, then your enemy has already won, it`s free to respawn, but 200 gold for pot lol

like sephirot for example, ive made him use over 10 pot`s, because his brain is a bit screwed up, pot`s near respawn, pots when outnumbered so still died and didnt kill anyone, what a waste lol

Madona, killing low rank at MC port, now she has berengar gear they kill any MC...

and worst is good elfs get angry at us for killing these people after, say we are the bullies, though we atk only enemy, they atk ANYONE...

Added.

And please do not offtop

Shadows of berengar or berengar's guards?

Shadows of berengar, after finished he did suicide and left the party, when all others helped themselves (i was helping the party do it, i didnt finished bcoz i wont finish but the others finished it and when finish helped the others)

list of this week  :aggressive:

-Gilz(MC) [attacking everything that moves.. also on the quest] :diablo:

-gilzzoet(MC) [attacking everything that moves.. also on the quest] :diablo:

Gilz and gilzzoet They is probably the same person

-glennr(MC) [attacking everything that moves.. also on the quest] :diablo:

can not move quietly near them..

Jonasbr(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

balthzar(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

Turkish(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

apeball(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

Drittz(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

Jonasbr(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

and i heard that you were disturbing low rank players in killing pirate captain for long hours (on firstborn 1st island). add yourself here  :bomb:

i disturbed? from who u heard it? bcoz from where i know, i killed he once for fun and other to help a friend -.-

seems like misunderstanding. sorry  ;)