[2012.10.03] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 released!

Kuzmitch

This is unacceptable devs :cray:  What are you gonna do this time? we don't know anything :sorry:

are u nerfing a skill? making new island more challenging? or perhaps, making it easier? removing lvl 18 items as rewards? Developers, please give us more information about this before stopping it suddenly :fool:

I don't get why people cry allot about repair scrolls  :wacko:

I do all quests at Kotaravva on my rogue and warlock ( except the flowers one and one with the 3 cooking pots, long as duck, lazy )

and rarely die from, breath catcher, shackle towers, mage/paladins/etc at wisp area when spawn'd or either elves knocking me to Obelisks when I teleport or stunning me while mobs on me

if you die from anything else, besides wyverns unless you're a healer, then you are 100% a retarded noob

and too add something that will save your time and life, a very wise tip:

DO NOT DO THE TELLUS QUEST, ESPECIALLY THE DAILY ONE

why?

- shit reward

- breaks your equips easily

- random

- wastes your time, see top reason think you'll understand then

I would suggest you only do Norlant Aqueducts since you can easily finish it, don't force yourself if it's your last quest, since it's a one in a 90 chance to be there, and I suggest you do all yellow quests and not do blue

for the non-healers too, don't be in a hurry and forget your hp is only 50-80%, stop and regen when your hp is low and you're  in a safe place before you teleport

Saved around 5 scrolls a day for each person who read this  :wacko:

oh and if you die from slime alone, might aswell end your life while you can  :lol:

İ agree this things. I decreased using scrolls 1 from 8 each day.

Devs should change the reward to be unique items like reward from meniru as example.

Because making the reward the same as laby bosses is really ruined the game economy.

It's a waste such as a great new map graphic design, many strong mobs but you gonna do is running away from them not to kill them in a party with a long road to access a sacred/hidden location then when you reach that location you will get the random reward.

Doing quest in a party is all about being mmog, this update is more like doing solo, party only need for chat room  :facepalm:

I complain although I have 3/4 lv18 heavy armor set, and all lv17 gears are worthless, tried to sell it at 5-8k each but no one interest.

Lv18 gears price down to 25 signs  :facepalm:

TOTALLY agree  :good:

Surprise Surprise !!! lets wait n watch... :diablo:

Changes

1.scrl reapiar now 29mc

2.Mobs increased hp

3.more harder in selecting of lvl18items

4.durality of items decreased

:crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop the server and tell about the Level 18 items being put away? Well that will get you guys angry wouldn't it? Just wait because they may say it.  :crazy:

Changes

1.scrl reapiar now 29mc

2.Mobs increased hp

u forgot some points..  now we will need more exp to lvl up... :cray: , to only keep going thru teleport without getting to quests  :crazy:  ... Die even more more number of times... :dirol: ....

Changes

1.scrl reapiar now 29mc

2.Mobs increased hp

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Get rid of the random teleport please. Its dividing too many friends and groups. It really ruins the experience for players.

:drinks:  ,man if they do that then we shall be finish our quests and then who shall die n revive ??, who shal spend mcoins to buy repair ??  Here is another way the devs have designed to make alot of money.... :facepalm:

Get rid of the random teleport please. Its dividing too many friends and groups. It really ruins the experience for players.

not agree with this,, there will be a farming monopoly...

:drinks:  ,man if they do that then we shall be finish our quests and then who shall die n revive ??, who shal spend mcoins to buy repair ??  Here is another way the devs have designed to make alot of money.... :facepalm:

Instead of people going off one by one and dying whole groups will die. Many groups have mcoins and spend them to revive to stay with their group. In my opinion getting rid of the random teleport makes it less about luck and more about skill. These classes according to snorlax when it comes to pvp were designed for "group play" well if that's true then why divide us? Its silly and needs to be changed. The isolation of everyone makes the game less fun and people are already getting bored because of it. I understand this swamp is meant as a way to get items without farming and you could just farm with your group but I rather quest with my group and they feel the same. Farming is tedious and boring and I would love to see something with this swamp that allows us to work as a group to accomplish goals. Afterall, like slay said this is a mmo game. Mmos are meant to play together in some type of groups. This is far from that. This is like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off randomly running around looking for their head.

Restore the unity devs, if you want this game to survive its what needs to be done.

@ icewind - totally agree with you too

and for earlier posts yes I guess this ruins economy but atleast most people can get gear now at rpices that arnt 50-100signs, no one can pay that anyway. And you know one day cap is going to be raised and new items are going to be grinded for. People thinking to much about greed wont come out on top, if you know the game and youre char/gamestyle you know, not everything that is shiney is diamonds.

and random teleports split people to make new friends and to break top players from having monopoly. Theirs always ppl, ask someone new, meet new ppl (even if they arnt youre lvl).

Ain't seen a more retarded update in ages.

Why add farming gear to a "chance of luck reward" its completely bullshit.

Now the trade system is completely disturbed, random noobs selling high gear for what? 40k when it was like 100-150?

Get rid of swamp asap, make it like it used to be wow

not agree with this,, there will be a farming monopoly...

Lol are you kidding me right now? This is a war game "war" is in the title of the game which makes this true. If you want to farm for quests then you should be united with your friends/group/faction and drive out the opposing faction. That's what makes this game what it is. If I wanted to play a single player game I would go play zelda. It has the same concept except no other players.

yea.... it used to be a war game, now mcs and elfs are questing together in swamps like wtf, rename the game spear instead of "war"spear -_____-

Lol are you kidding me right now? This is a war game "war" is in the title of the game which makes this true. If you want to farm for quests then you should be united with your friends/group/faction and drive out the opposing faction. That's what makes this game what it is. If I wanted to play a single player game I would go play zelda. It has the same concept except no other players.

Rather just be playing on World of Warcraft or Runescape.

are you farmers kidding with me now? :facepalm:

Please answer this question as honestly as u can;

do you think selling a lvl 18 item for 1 million gold/ 50-100 signs is a fair price everyone could afford? :facepalm:

as bloodylipa said, one day our level cap is gonna increase, with even better items compared to lvl 18 items.

i remember before arena items/lab items were introduced lvl 13 items were OVERPRICED too. i remember one weapon could cost around 200-300k each,

:facepalm:  people did cry about this change too, when lvl 13 items decreased in value. Time passes, and so must we, no need to cry about items being "worth" less than before. :facepalm:  like anyone would buy them for 100 signs anyways :facepalm: :facepalm:  prices seems more fair and more people can afford them now, JUST MOVE ON guys, Jeez seriously

Now the trade system is completely disturbed, random noobs selling high gear for what? 40k when it was like 100-150?

Normal players couldn't pay that crazy amounts of gold. I mean the players you call "random noobs" like me :) Now the not-rich players have a chance too.

The randomness of drops at all the bosses was crazy too. Every "noob" could get drops in some hours hunting, and the amazing super mega cool players none. It is all not fair, isn't it?

honestly even the rich people shouldnt be able to, cuz there are alot rich ones ingame that cant farm lab normally, not even mentioning deep lab..