[2012.10.03] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 released!

Kuzmitch

on new map, random teleport system is shit. its same as a blind man walking. :facepalm:

plz fix it. ppl need map without teleport like all old maps plz admin do somthing on it..

You mean Teleport Portals that isnt Random.If No Teleport its hard but harder if random.

I was WASTING mcoins for farm in labyrinth...

now i am spending only a little time for get item... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

no more MCOIN  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was WASTING mcoins for farm in labyrinth...

now i am spending only a little time for get item... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

no more MCOIN  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Lol  ;D

Today i lost 2 glove barb(lvl 18).  :facepalm:  amp without sign  :facepalm:

1st glove: lost when +3

2nd glove: lost when +2

Some of the people didnt get the point of this update.Irselnort had been very crowded in other word overpopulated.People need to line up to farm a boss.Some get bored by just collecting stuff for daily quest  with 8xp you get which is extreamly bored if u do it everyday.Thats why dev release new island to explore.idk what u dont like from this update.personally i like this update.we can get lvl 18 equip by doing quest that told u to kill 1 hp mobs  ;D .This is far far better rather than farm whole day and get sleepy.Now u can even get costume part as a gear.Thats pretty cool.If what u dont like is keep dying,i did the same when first day explore the swamp.But learn from your previous experience.Eventhough i know patient is really needed,but once u get that gear it seems to worth more :)

who is newbe, who is old player if all use lvl 18 gear. old player hunt a day, week, month in lab to get lvl 18 item. now newbe can get lvl 18 item just by doing quest. that is not fair for old player.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Admin help, the Russians no read the forum... they think that the bosses Guntram, Dragon and Lambert still drop itens... I am having difficulty to complete the finaly quest of reputation... I need that one admin go there... the relm is RU-Amber, I ask to speak with them to solve the problem ... I'm not so but several other players... thx

Today i lost 2 glove barb(lvl 18).  :facepalm:  amp without sign  :facepalm:

1st glove: lost when +3

2nd glove: lost when +2

Is it fair? One player gets 2 pairs of best gloves in game, but other player doing these ducking dailies 3 days and got nothing

I love this update idk why ppl are crying about it..(good gold,exp,chance of rare items)

map is split into 3 zones (i think)

1st zone(tellus,frogls,wywerns,treasure island maze,ravvas breath,vow colum..etc)

2nd zone[kotarravva](buried alive,will o wisps,hydra,menieru)

3rd zone?? havent been that far yet  ;D

I dont know why ppl are crying so far.... u cant expect to get a full lvl18 set in 5 quests  :wacko:  unless u really lucky. ( i did 20+ quest and got [bg boot][bg glove][laby boot][laby gloves] the rest [grey items/pots/runes. etc]

and as far as i know this island isnt a mandatory thing.. u can go back to ireselnort or laby :unknw: .

thts why this is not fair ...

all waste time/money in labirin ,

now many noobs get it easy  :wacko:

this game name WarSpear not GambleSpear or LuckSpear. that why they dont like it. play for luck.. WTF... maybe u can explain how  to reach at where we want to go. fighting with hard boss its ok for us. but random teleport is ducking shit. its same as a blind man walking.

yes i really HATE this random teleport thing-.- :facepalm:

otherwhise i liked the new reward system VERY MUCH :clapping: :clapping: now i dont have to stand at laby door for hours to find a pt to hunt  8) 8)

but it would be very nice if devs reduce the mc price of scrolls :diablo: , spending 1 set in a day in way too much to quest :facepalm: :facepalm:

Really this update sucks very deep. Now all prices are -10k and u can get best gear on 1 day plz fix this fast. I think best idea is that u can get on only 1 armor,wepon etc. If u ar lucky of course but sometimes u cannot get any wepon etc. From that quest. And ecpecially dont put best items on quests only randomly and very hard quests can hav best but then only 1slot there too. Ty for understanding

After this update game sucks, i liked when we make pt with friends and go to the lab hunt, making stronger to go father on lab. But now, solo naked runing on new island and hoping to get random item. Nobody tell my is random, four super think one sucks and always got the worst think hahaha where is motivacion make stronger when we dont hunt anymore... Bye bye game :cray:

no one forces you to travel to the new island :facepalm:

you can stay at ilrsernort if you dont like the new map :crazy:

+ few more things. Why stay at irselnorth? Nothing choz if u go hunt bg u must hunt it hours and hours but when u get drop u think why i am even here!!! U can get only 2-50k drops anymore is that even worth it if u can get same gold from quests just running naked on new isle. Only what pay lot nowdays is costumes what u can only get from surprise chests. Like dragon costumes,troll etc. Plz fix it:)

1.last time people complain the rich who can buy lots of mcoins can rule the game so now dev give u chance to get expansive drop easier so u can buy mcoin items

2.last time people complain about the drop rate from bosses that is too low which mean farming whole day and get nothing so now dev give u chance to get the drop easier make u later can trade with item u want

3.Old player doesnt always have to rule the game

4.The word balanced or fair never really exist in warspear

few suggestion from me  ;D

1.buy more bags

2.get more gear like arena gear.I believe most of the people have thousand of arena point that u hvnt spend.Buy them more.Put them in your bag.Not really have to  enchant or amp them.Use them to do quest or pass the mobs.

3. dont use repair scroll until all gear are broken

4.When u facing cant teleport to place u want.Try other teleporter than the one u use previously.If it keep happened,try to log out than log in back.I dont guaranted it will always works but at least it works for me.

5.Skip the map with mobs that can kill u in 1 hit if u dont really have quest to do there example like taking tellus,etc

6.Doing captives quest,staying in that map and wait the other captives respawn is a wise choice.Its better than running around other maps looking for other captives.But u have to stay at the one which give u correct one.

7.Have fun and enjoy the game

cry cry cry, all I see. I just wish I could play lol. Developers are smart people they have made a great game that a lot of people like.that you have liked. Give it time the Marsh just opened up things will change. What do you guys want all the same players to continue making all the gold and dominating the game without anyone contesting their power? I think its great we MC have a chance to get bg armor now since the real berengar guards seems to be an elf ONLY boss. I dont understand Why all lab items are dropping in Marsh though that's kinda strange. I agree with that statement. There is no need for lab now. I was thinking the Marsh would just have lvl13 and lvl15 gears and maybe a boss who drops lvl18 weapons would have been great.

The thing is, I enjoy the update very much, the good reward and the random teleport thing goo well together because u have to work hard for something really nice , otherwise it would be pathetically easy

SERIOUSLY people, stop COMPLAINING! :facepalm:

before norlant marsh was even released PEOPLE COMPLAINED saying:

DROP RATES SUCKS please make it easier to obtain good items, after hours of farming i get junk items :facepalm: '

oh no, rich players are the only one who can get good gears, we normal players have no chance

god i hate astral labyrinth, its too far away, and enemy factions are farming there, killing my pt after 2 hours of walking :facepalm:

and GUESS what guys?

Developers DID a GREAT job, BE THANKFUL for it :facepalm:

now we dont need to farm for hours for nothing, getting a good lvl 18 reward from norlant quests are still low, 1/6 chance to get a good drop, or 3/6 (depending on how many good items there are, and how u define a good item)

and lastly, what else did you guys expect? did u guys expect quests to be EASY? u guys expected to just kill one mob with no dangers at all? BE THANKFUL, developers has heard our complains for MONTHS and when our dreams finally became true, and this is HOW we thank them!? *supreme ultra mega facepalm* :facepalm:

seriously guys its your choice if u want to quest on Norlant swamp or not. they made this island for those who dont like/hates lab farming, sitting in bosses to kill it for no drop. u can choose what u wanna do with ur time , quest for items or farm for items. devs gave us a choice. i dont like farming anymore. im fed up sitting in bosses for weeks just to get a drop on a boss. idc about the repairs and coins i spend coz i spent as much in lab too before anyways. this update? i love it, ty devs :good:  :lol:

I like that u can get items from quests but seriosly that much i hav over 50lab/lv18 gear on my bag and thats whatever if quest drop for lv18 gear is 1/10 u can do 4-14quests on one day there so u get almost everyday new lv18gear. I just wana u put quest drop rate for items lot lower. And i like sitting/talking/waiting when boss ress again. Eu server lv18 gear price is now 50-120k so is that right?and lab items price is 3-7k. If u keep it like this who even wana go lab?

no one forces you to travel to the new island :facepalm:

you can stay at ilrsernort if you dont like the new map :crazy:

Im saying game lost point, if everybody will have after mons 18lvl gear what we do after, just sitting on city and play arena, nothing alse to do

Im saying game lost point, if everybody will have after mons 18lvl gear what we do after, just sitting on city and play arena, nothing alse to do

Thats when they roll out the 4th island 8)

and also i remember its saying dont miss this chance for the landing in the swamps or something.. could still meant this is only temporary :unknw: .

the worst part of the update is prices goes down like crazy :nea:

Honestly as a lv15, i find it better  ;D finally we low levels can get some equipment for when we level up without struggling.

I remember i had to get 240+ heal for Lab  :bad: Now i just heal myself 202 and get Lab and BG items  :good:

Love this update, and many of us do too, not just because of 'EZ Mode Getting Items', but because it just made people happy and play more (except those who quit due to hard times, just try more  :good: )

Have a nice day/night

:give_rose:

So far, got several lvl 17 items and one lvl 18 killing whisper which i sold im market. Update is nice, not the random teleports though. But nonetheless, worth my while. Ty, devs.

seriously guys its your choice if u want to quest on Norlant swamp or not. they made this island for those who dont like/hates lab farming, sitting in bosses to kill it for no drop. u can choose what u wanna do with ur time , quest for items or farm for items. devs gave us a choice. i dont like farming anymore. im fed up sitting in bosses for weeks just to get a drop on a boss. idc about the repairs and coins i spend coz i spent as much in lab too before anyways. this update? i love it, ty devs :good: :lol:

Oh yeah you right, but it really sucks when your armor broken everytime and can't even buy mcoins.

This is funny island to be honest, some quest there are just simple to do it.  :lol:

Well, not everyone likes to "camp at bosses and sit and talk until boss respawns" it was fun at first. but after doing it for 2 LONG years its boring.

Seriously, if you guys don't like this update, GO FARM the OLD way and stop complaining, noone forces u guys to quest at the new island. :facepalm:

i really appreciate this update even though i die and use alot of scrolls

My Comment About the new map, was not good....  i dont have to expalin but thats what i feel.....

EU - Emerald

Dherrick - Shaman Lvl17

Devs should change the reward to be unique items like reward from meniru as example.

Because making the reward the same as laby bosses is really ruined the game economy.

It's a waste such as a great new map graphic design, many strong mobs but you gonna do is running away from them not to kill them in a party with a long road to access a sacred/hidden location then when you reach that location you will get the random reward.

Doing quest in a party is all about being mmog, this update is more like doing solo, party only need for chat room  :facepalm:

I complain although I have 3/4 lv18 heavy armor set, and all lv17 gears are worthless, tried to sell it at 5-8k each but no one interest.

Lv18 gears price down to 25 signs  :facepalm:

this update is kick ass

maybe a couple bugs here and there

like my bg bonuses not counting, i should have at least 2600 hp wit light set up wit my shaman, and even if i did my math wrong

no matter how u add it up it shouldnt be LESS than when i am wearing lvl 17 gloves and shoes.

but other than that like i said, update rules

i was super bored wit laby and daylies

thanks guys i love it

I don't get why people cry allot about repair scrolls  :wacko:

I do all quests at Kotaravva on my rogue and warlock ( except the flowers one and one with the 3 cooking pots, long as duck, lazy )

and rarely die from, breath catcher, shackle towers, mage/paladins/etc at wisp area when spawn'd or either elves knocking me to Obelisks when I teleport or stunning me while mobs on me

if you die from anything else, besides wyverns unless you're a healer, then you are 100% a retarded noob

and too add something that will save your time and life, a very wise tip:

DO NOT DO THE TELLUS QUEST, ESPECIALLY THE DAILY ONE

why?

- shit reward

- breaks your equips easily

- random

- wastes your time, see top reason think you'll understand then

I would suggest you only do Norlant Aqueducts since you can easily finish it, don't force yourself if it's your last quest, since it's a one in a 90 chance to be there, and I suggest you do all yellow quests and not do blue

for the non-healers too, don't be in a hurry and forget your hp is only 50-80%, stop and regen when your hp is low and you're  in a safe place before you teleport

Saved around 5 scrolls a day for each person who read this  :wacko:

oh and if you die from slime alone, might aswell end your life while you can  :lol:

if you die from anything else, besides wyverns unless you're a healer, then you are 100% a retarded noob

I'm "100% a retarded noob" ;D I don't deny it.