[2012.10.03] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 released!

Kuzmitch

after memorizing the maps and learning from my 30+ total deaths, im able to complete quests without dieing once. theirs ONE major difference between lab and swamp and its that you can solo swamp (yes without potions, just not the boss kill quests). i can admit at first i was really pissed at the update, but after getting mad enough at myself for dieing the same way every time, you realize theirs alternatives to your usual route. (trying to be vague for a reason)

all in all ive made 50x more profit compared to the cost of repair scrolls in the market

Developers you guys need to check into your android/Google play statement. Your android app will not play for android version 1.6 and beyond because android market is Google play market now. Think its more like 2.2 and beyond now. Android 2.1 eclair has old android app market. Which is the one I have and im not seeing warspear in android market anymore. Now I have to update my android OS so I can play again.

This update very suitable for rogues  :facepalm:

not really, mobs detect me almost all the time, and a rogue without stealth is a like a BD with light armour  :facepalm:

this update suites Healers, cause they can easily kill yellow mobs without waiting regen,

and the most retarded thing of this update was, they said it's a quest zone for lv 14-20, how the duck can a lv 14 kill a yellow mob which hits 100 damage and has allot of hp  :facepalm:  Sad I was gonna make my necro up to 20 seeing how hard the lv15 quests where for a lv 20 rogue, might aswell forget it and do it for the items..

once again, disappointed, we need new quests until lv 18 so we don't need to waste our lives doing same 15 quests per day for a month or 2  :bad:

and the best items in game rewarded randomly from a quest? and traps that one shot you and reduce your durability, sounds like another money sucker, and unfair distribution of items

wow i cant wait to play new update. cz im downloading new patch.. but i dont like random quest reward. better choose with our desire to take a quest reward  :(

WHY change color of certain weapons (like Acute Blade) ??? I was blue guy  8)  and now I look retarded. Also sad that you couldn't wait until Apple approve update, instead you release on a random day that you did not say... I thought Oct.9  :facepalm:

We are all gonna miss you blue guy.

My lucky friend dorej getting 2 legendary items and me none :cray:

23862_.png

thank you devs finally a great update now the noobs cant go in group and done quest and about the items lvl 18 its hard get i done 4 quest and i recieved shiiit  its true the inteligent player can do the quest and rogues have a big chance with stealth  :rofl:

Lol this island is NOT a warzone, i just downloaded it on my computer since its not yet available on apple store.

Certain people does not understand what teamwork is :facepalm:  Yes, we are forsakens, we hate elves and chosens, so do the elves. but on this new island we have to WORK together,  killing our enemies could lead to death, which did happen. my warlock (fear skill) got teleported to some maze looking area with obelisks that 1 hit K.O you. Anyways, i think i figured out the tactic there, as i went there i saw like 6 elves standing still not knowing what to do, that is when i got an idea "if those obelisks can kill us, surely they can kill those boar looking creatures"? so to test it, i lured one mob to me, and feared it, it went straight to an obelisk and got killed. everyone knew at that point that we would die if we were to go where the boar looking creature died. anywas, elves started to follow me, since i found the correct path in no time, when we were almost there one lvl 20 elf just attacked me and killed me. LOL poor elf :bad:  Unfortunately...they all died by those obelisks and got ganked by mobs :crazy:

• Developer

Hint of the year: You don't have to kill every monster.

Hint of the year #2: On some quests you have to listen to some sounds (about towers).

Hint of the year: You don't have to kill every monster.

Hint of the year #2: On some quests you have to listen to some sounds (about towers).

Sounds? oh no.. i dont have speakers:/

#2: On some quests you have to listen to some sounds (about towers).

it mean we need to play with on sound to complete some quests? And small, big ravva teleports total random?

its very hard  :spiteful:  now

I love hard qs  :yahoo:

its very hard  :spiteful:  now

I love hard qs  :yahoo:

You like hard quests, but many players dont like to die fast.

• Developer

it mean we need to play with on sound to complete some quests? And small, big ravva teleports total random?

Tellus quests :)

first of all, i want to thank you developers, THANK you so much for this update, thanks for this lovely new island. It might be annoying at start, BUT giving up instansly doesnt solve anything. thanks for having a chance to recieve lvl 18 items instead of farming for hours getting nothing :clapping:

this game is the best

Tellus quests :)

And what abot teleports, it depends only from luck  that u teleport to right place for quest. Btw whats diffrent betwen small and big rava teleport?

And what abot teleports, it depends only from luck  that u teleport to right place for quest. Btw whats diffrent betwen small and big rava teleport?

The way u will be teleported is absolutly random. It depends only on ur luck.

Tell me about tellus i am tired of using dying on same spot again and again. How to pass those (whatever you call) those put lightening bold and duf! respawn  :wacko:

• Developer

Tell me about tellus i am tired of using dying on same spot again and again. How to pass those (whatever you call) those put lightening bold and duf! respawn  :wacko:

Check this out - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72194.0

May help you :)

CANT download the pc version,,,  :blush: .. . uhuhu :cray:

Me too  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: AND I HAVE FASTEST INTERNET AND IT SAYS 2 HOURS LEFT AND ITS 7 PM  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

I find this update amusing and very interesting why?

because i've been playing warspear for over 2 years now, in the 2 past years ive been trapped at irselnort, doing nothing but farming, elf hunting, chatting and leveling. this Update is AMAZING, you dont need to farm endless hours attempting to get good gears, i know one guy who did farm for 29 hours and didnt get anything :facepalm:

so this update is AMAZING

Me too  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: AND I HAVE FASTEST INTERNET AND IT SAYS 2 HOURS LEFT AND ITS 7 PM  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Oh,. i can download now.. i just restarted my pc but still try to report at support. i just did.  :good:  . yahhoo .  :yahoo:

Oh,. i can download now.. i just restarted my pc but still try to report at support. i just did.  :good:  . yahhoo .  :yahoo:

lol i have

2 MINS LEFT  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I find this update amusing and very interesting why?

because i've been playing warspear for over 2 years now, in the 2 past years ive been trapped at irselnort, doing nothing but farming, elf hunting, chatting and leveling. this Update is AMAZING, you dont need to farm endless hours attempting to get good gears, i know one guy who did farm for 29 hours and didnt get anything :facepalm:

so this update is AMAZING

Maybe it is fun if you can afford a lot of scroll of repair, but for an average player its just continuos dying hoping for a lucky strike.

Also, reward system is totally unfair: whats the point in going lab or bg guards now?

Wouldnt be so bad if at least same party could go in the same location after teleport, but the way it is just sucks.

Maybe it is fun if you can afford a lot of scroll of repair, but for an average player its just continuos dying hoping for a lucky strike.

Also, reward system is totally unfair: whats the point in going lab or bg guards now?

Point to go at lab or bg? Easier time there than on 3rd Island  ;D I suggest when doing quests, move naked ;) you may be weak, but no armor broken in the end  :) that's how i did 4 quests and still doing.

Good luck  :drinks:

Have a nice day/night

:give_rose:

Error Writing Pak  :facepalm: :facepalm: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

HELP ME DEVS  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Yeah done 8-9 quest now all items ive recieved are not good at all, and seeing other people with lvl18 wep/armor items  :facepalm: