[2012.10.03] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 released!

Kuzmitch

Lmao went thru a portal n died cuz of a red  crown mob blending in scenery. Hit me 2k n I went down :D while tanking 2  yellow crowns. Damn that was fun as hell.

Lmao went thru a portal n died cuz of a red  crown mob blending in scenery. Hit me 2k n I went down :D while tanking 2  yellow crowns. Damn that was fun as hell.

Lol Damn Ulti! I want to see those mobs! So much to see and do now! Thank God for this update lmao.

Which chat should I take first  :bad:

main or Non main so I get to see which slot contains the good shit. Man I HATE random. Better 40 hour questing to certainly get it that 5 hour farming our 10 minute random :facepalm:

Its fun lol but the mobs got a short respawn time so gotta move fast before u get swarmed. Also  the portals send u to a different place. Like theres 3. I went in the middle one twice and got sent to different placeS.  So my theory. Everyone is getting sent somewhere randomly. So a whole pt may not end up in same area :D guess new way to make friends now lol.

Not trying to be mean to devs or anything but this is the worst update EVER

Most mobs kill you in one hit all classes without heal are doomed..

Remove the bloody random teleport

Just my opinion other may think different..

Tried to install update, but get a message that I dont have enough room on device. I have like 10 times the space it needs, whats up with that? So pissed off!  >:D

not so god...

one pt for kil mobs...and one for kill other faction... and one for boss.

and mobs hv 6k hp..

pity of my mage... without heal... its death!

but, seva potions and miracle n good hunt! :good:

random teleport mean you cant do qeusts with ur own pt, so you need to do quest with random ppl. Now i understand what mean common language with enemy fractions

i just notice d update ;D try to log in wit 3.0.5 always game crash... n was thinkin coz of appli i just install so i uninstal all my appli reboot my phone format etc..... n after doin all tat saw update.... had a big laugh rofl:D

dammit

game crossing limites now  only rich pll won

+ pt cant in same plaace (you in 1 place so you need wait for your pt mumber for 270 horns  )

noob s wasting timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is chance for gate lvl 18 items without pt?

i never tuest other ppl i wanti in place for my bestfriends

GREAT, there's a boss with 1,000,000 hp and does 10k damage... how is this place designed for levels 14 - 20??? My armor is completely destroyed within 5 minutes of exploring... what's the meaning of this?

Ive never been one to criticize devs but this is a terrible update the island is confusing and i died like 3 times to a standing tiki that one shot kills me like its the beholder so I just gave up. And why does it seem like the whole island is a safe zone for mcs and elves???? and it was dumb how you guys have a teleporter to teleport you randomly when people actually wanted the update to make questing easier. But instead you guys just made questing even more difficult with this update. Thanks for not removing Iselnort dailys because I think ill just stick to those.

PS I hate how all the monsters have as much damage as bg mobs -_-

This is why the update sucks and didnt meet my expectations because its suppose to make questing shorter and funner and easier but instead they are longer more confusing and I die waaay to much

I'll be honest, I don't like this update  :facepalm:

Because mobs hitting too much. I died like 10 times, wish it was better it has to be normal mobs.

And that teleporter is very annoying,  it teleports me randomly..

I hope it will change later  ;)

I demand all my money i spent on mcoins back immediatly.  Either that or 1000 repair scrolls.  Giant gummy bear hit me with an 8k damage.  All my items broke in 2 minutes.  Random teleports equals where the hell am i.  This is pathetic.

What the hell is going on????????? I can not find warspear online anywhere in the android market built into my phone. Google play what the hell is this???? If it's suppose to be the same as android market then why does it say the apparently of warspear there is not compatible with my device????Help!Help! Should I wait and see if warspear magically pops up in my android market????

wtf you done You tnust now distroi the game items to easy get what you done make lab and bg best hunt spots not ducking qwest for bg and lab item Thx for you admins you make me faworet game ito shithhol

Devs, i believe it would be a wise idea to create a new topic With a patch release date for this new version.

Everyone makes mistakes, we are all humans. Consider the opinion of most of the players, because we are the customers please.

Tnks.

I dont know why all so angry :unknw:  i like this update,sure its hard and random teleports is sometimes annoying because u cant do quests with ur own party,but i think this actually makes it fun :)  its like farming labby only now we have difficult quests instead of killing same boss over and over and we always get an item (not like farming where u sometimes dont even get  a sphere).so yeah,i like and enjoy this update

Ty devs  :)

WHY change color of certain weapons (like Acute Blade) ??? I was blue guy  8)  and now I look retarded. Also sad that you couldn't wait until Apple approve update, instead you release on a random day that you did not say... I thought Oct.9  :facepalm: