[2012.10.03] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 released!

Kuzmitch

hanji sakshi ji very long ... ;)

hahahah yaha bhi chalu ho gaya  :facepalm: :facepalm:   

suggestion in topic not giving result,, so i post here :facepalm:

another idea is please put the sellers name on the item in market..so we knows who sell it and we can pm him for negotiations..and for sure no one will put noobs price in market after that so the market item less crowded with unsold item..

next,,make scroll of revival already dev..i ask this so many times.. its not affecting your income at all..duhh..

then,, equipment should have weight.. i mean like body armor for bd 25kg.. and this weight will affect you in walking and atk speed..matching good equipment should be fun after this..

and again,, please make 1 of this come true atleast.. :good:

then shielder barbs wont run  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  they have to go to gym for carry all heavy armors  :crazy:

hahahah yaha bhi chalu ho gaya  :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Hmmm  :yahoo:  so u got a new id .. welcome back friend..  :tease:

another idea is please put the sellers name on the item in market..so we knows who sell it and we can pm him for negotiations..and for sure no one will put noobs price in market after that so the market item less crowded with unsold item..

next,,make scroll of revival already dev..i ask this so many times.. its not affecting your income at all..duhh..

then,, equipment should have weight.. i mean like body armor for bd 25kg.. and this weight will affect you in walking and atk speed..matching good equipment should be fun after this..

:good:

Hmmm  :yahoo:  so u got a new id .. welcome back friend..  :tease:

ty sirji  :pleasantry:

suggestion in topic not giving result,, so i post here  another idea is please put the sellers name on the item in market..so we knows who sell it and we can pm him for negotiations..and for sure no one will put noobs price in market after that so the market item less crowded with unsold item.. next,,make scroll of revival already dev..i ask this so many times.. its not affecting your income at all..duhh.. then,, equipment should have weight.. i mean like body armor for bd 25kg.. and this weight will affect you in walking and atk speed..matching good equipment should be fun after this..

It would make sense.. i mean a fully armoured barb that can charge at lightning speeds can only stun an enemy? :unknw:  it should do some sort of dmg..

Done to change the types of characters dealing with the DOTs

1) Cleansing with nat. to Astral

2) Insects with nat. to the Moon

3) Poison Spit with nat. to the Dark

4) Siphon Life with nat. to the Dark

Anyone knows what this mean?

Revival should be limited to one per area. Its too much of an advantage for rich players.

Revival should be limited to one per area. Its too much of an advantage for rich players.

:good: yeah that would actully help..cos its bad enough when people use lots of pots to overcome opponents.. :facepalm:

It would make sense.. i mean a fully armoured barb that can charge at lightning speeds can only stun an enemy? :unknw:  it should do some sort of dmg..

it should do some dmg or while the opponent is stunned increased dmg ;)

dear suprememan,, why they need the scroll if they have mcoins lol?? :facepalm:

i talked about revival scroll for people who cant buy mcoin..they can buy it with golds from others who buy it with mcoins..this should balance the rich n non rich a bit,,in hunting or cl quest.. the scroll price whould be same with revive with mcoin price..49 mcoins if i'm not mistaken..

dear suprememan,, why they need the scroll if they have mcoins lol?? :facepalm:

i talked about revival scroll for people who cant buy mcoin..they can buy it with golds from others who buy it with mcoins..this should balance the rich n non rich a bit,,in hunting or cl quest.. the scroll price whould be same with revive with mcoin price..49 mcoins if i'm not mistaken..

like the repair scroll system: you can repair with bought repair scrolls or with mcoins ;)

Done to change the types of characters dealing with the DOTs

1) Cleansing with nat. to Astral

2) Insects with nat. to the Moon

3) Poison Spit with nat. to the Dark

4) Siphon Life with nat. to the Dark

Anyone knows what this mean?

where is sun?

According to his post, 15 more mins or so til forums dead and so are mcs on the new map  :yahoo:

According to his post, 15 more mins or so til forums dead and so are mcs on the new map  :yahoo:

Haha this should be fun :spiteful:  May the best faction win :give_rose:

Wtf....when i try to install,its said

Output folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Nikola Markovic.NIK-6540CA9899B\Local Settings\Application Data\Warspear Online

Delete file: C:\Documents and Settings\Nikola Markovic.NIK-6540CA9899B\Local Settings\Application Data\Warspear Online\warspear.pak

Extract: warspear.exe... 99%

Extract: warspear.pak... 100%

Created uninstaller: C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Local Settings\Application Data\Warspear Online\uninstall.exe

"Extract: warspear.exe... 99%" and stay like this foreever,what to do? :cray:

Wtf....when i try to install,its said

Output folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Nikola Markovic.NIK-6540CA9899B\Local Settings\Application Data\Warspear Online

Delete file: C:\Documents and Settings\Nikola Markovic.NIK-6540CA9899B\Local Settings\Application Data\Warspear Online\warspear.pak

Extract: warspear.exe... 99%

Extract: warspear.pak... 100%

Created uninstaller: C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Local Settings\Application Data\Warspear Online\uninstall.exe

"Extract: warspear.exe... 99%" and stay like this foreever,what to do? :cray:

uninstall and install again.