[2012.10.03] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 released!

Kuzmitch

AARGH!!! MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE! I NEED STUDY FOR MY TEST... CANT PLAY!!!! SHIT

i understand you my mom took my phone always xd

item from quest reward usually personal..so cant trade..who knows~~ :unknw:

yes but I noticed on picture rogue helm barb gloves shaman boots even aa drop rune  :facepalm: all different drops also remember it said " It all depends on your luck and skill, the ability to negotiate not only with their own group"

Stupid question, my Warlock JUST got level 14, will i be able to go to the new island and do normal quests?  :sorry:

Or i'll just keep Shaman moving  :spiteful: hope quests rewards dont get personal when you get'em.

Stupid question, my Warlock JUST got level 14, will i be able to go to the new island and do normal quests?  :sorry:

Or i'll just keep Shaman moving  :spiteful: hope quests rewards dont get personal when you get'em.

As long as you have completed Berengars Shadows you can enter. "

Players can start the adventure at level 14 by taking quest on Irselnort fromthe captain of their faction. For those who have completed the chain of Berengar Shadows will be offered a new story line with a number of quests."

As long as you have completed Berengars Shadows you can enter. "

Players can start the adventure at level 14 by taking quest on Irselnort fromthe captain of their faction. For those who have completed the chain of Berengar Shadows will be offered a new story line with a number of quests."

doesnt need to complete shadow in my point of view,just lvl 14 rescriction,and fo those who done shadow can get new main story quest.

Servers will back online in 1 hour.

Here we have official time. Everyone enjoy waiting time  ;D :drinks: :friends:

doesnt need to complete shadow in my point of view,just lvl 14 rescriction,and fo those who done shadow can get new main story quest.

True but I think quest rewards will be for those who done shadows.

Servers will back online in 1 hour.

Thx for the update dude ... this is the kind of prompt info we expect from u guys ... :good:

Im agree with supreme. It should be avabile after six shadows. But in other hand it wont be fair for who doesn't complete yet.

suggestion in topic not giving result,, so i post here :facepalm:

another idea is please put the sellers name on the item in market..so we knows who sell it and we can pm him for negotiations..and for sure no one will put noobs price in market after that so the market item less crowded with unsold item..

next,,make scroll of revival already dev..i ask this so many times.. its not affecting your income at all..duhh..

then,, equipment should have weight.. i mean like body armor for bd 25kg.. and this weight will affect you in walking and atk speed..matching good equipment should be fun after this..

and again,, please make 1 of this come true atleast.. :good: