[2012.10.01] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 release date announced

Kuzmitch

• Developer

I understand that in the Russian server everyone has items 18 lvls (more easy get) why ... but it is not fair that the items that have cost us so much effort now are practically free just by doing quest .Rich people control the game? +10 weapons lvl 18? incredible .... Warspear always surprises me ... with uptade amp that was crap and now this shhiiit

laberint so now its only for fun? i think it would be better to put the different items of laberint to not make ugly people who spend many hours in the lab

You didn't even see any quests so far so you couldn't just said that. I guess you don't even realize what's happening there.

You didn't even see any quests so far so you couldn't just said that. I guess you don't even realize what's happening there.

yes maybe i´m wrong and quest so hard of do i will wait for see .... :clapping:

90 locations, a thousand locations, still, in the huge locations of Irselnort, no Elf or Chosen was "safe"

Our server pretty much equals on both side & we do have a Neutral cave Опубликованное фото

I think players just get 1x item and hunt just for get item if ur item from ur qs lost cuz amplify XD.

My prediction:

Many quests with some questions that you have to choose the correct answer, if wrong answer it means you are failed and you have to repeat the quest from the beginning, remember about some common language, you have to read conversation in the quests carefully, thats why it needs your skill, brain and luck.

• Developer

My prediction:

Many quests with some questions that you have to choose the correct answer, if wrong answer it means you are failed and you have to repeat the quest from the beginning, remember about some common language, you have to read conversation in the quests carefully

Nooooo. Definitely not :)

My prediction:

Many quests with some questions that you have to choose the correct answer, if wrong answer it means you are failed and you have to repeat the quest from the beginning, remember about some common language, you have to read conversation in the quests carefully, thats why it needs your skill, brain and luck.

its very fun XD

Dev, will u make new costums and new arena place? I want spartan costum XD

You will have to learn how to play together (if you want to complete the quests) with people from other fractions. You don't need a big party for that locations, but you will need people.

it mean we will be able to chat with enemy fractions?

I hope you made the most hardest quests for get lv 18 armors/weapos. I hope questers will cry. or i am gonna cry for spent many mcoins for farming Khazh-Maar  :crazy:

I hope you made the most hardest quests for get lv 18 armors/weapos. I hope questers will cry. or i am gonna cry for spent many mcoins for farming Khazh-Maar  :crazy:

won't be impossible anyway :P maybe 50x tougher than sanctuaries  :rofl:

won't be impossible anyway :P maybe 50x tougher than sanctuaries  :rofl:

100x  :blush:

ok I know update is soon.

how about, let us create a separate friends list, and call this "guild list"

Same way there is a "area channel", "trade channel", "party channel"

add "guild channel"

and this guild channel shows chat msgs broadcasted by our guild list

this way we know when our "guild" is online and we can see what they all write...

temporary and simple sub for guild system :)

Same.

It's just another way to get them. Without farm, just quests.

so all will hav 18 item  :wacko: :wacko:

waste time farm in labirin :wacko:

So I guess lab will be gone? or always empty. Maybe drop rate should be higher in lab and respawn back to 3 min. Btw why changed Echidna. It's tougher than any other even khazh why devs why

always will be farm, quests will be hard, from what i read on rus forum, also need luck to get items, and to get in second part of swamps where are lvl 18 gear is hard because depend on luck...

so trust me, farm will not die

Stop thinking about lv 18 items because you will have like 1% chance to get it. I think at the end of the last quest of the island you'll get a "Special Chest" which contains random item from lvl 13 to 18.

Just saying..

Can't wait for up date...but on my rogue i have bow and its useless mc side, so will there be drop changes....or trade with other factions. :facepalm:

Oh yeah also on new island will we be able to kill Elf/Chosen...It'll be nice to ruin a noob players day 8) :diablo: 8)

Then they come with 100+ RICH rangers with +10 Bows to kill u. I just LOVE it, its so funny ;D

shit "COMMON LANGUAGE"? "PLAY WITH OTHER FACTION"? :wacko: this aint hapening!!!any red name is an attack. they are going to suffer to get that gear they want :spiteful:

what items? same  items from laberint lvl  18?or different news items?

I'm wondering the same question ...!!I hope this items will be powered too... I just heard from someone that items from quest will be noob items  :bad:  and ofc lab items will be still the best ... We will discoverer soon !!

NOKIA don't make me mad  :bomb:

I'm wondering the same question ...!!I hope this items will be powered too... I just heard from someone that items from quest will be noob items  :bad:  and ofc lab items will be still the best ... We will discoverer soon !!

NOKIA don't make me mad  :bomb:

Snorlax said its same item, read before posting :facepalm:

shit "COMMON LANGUAGE"? "PLAY WITH OTHER FACTION"? :wacko: this aint hapening!!!any red name is an attack. they are going to suffer to get that gear they want :spiteful:

use them as a tool to finish your quest then kill them  :lol:

Stop thinking about lv 18 items because you will have like 1% chance to get it. I think at the end of the last quest of the island you'll get a "Special Chest" which contains random item from lvl 13 to 18.

Just saying..

thats why u need to be the luckiest of the luckiest ::)

Good news for those players who r stuck in thr chainless quests...as soon as the update out get ur respective quests done with ease coz all players focus on new island...

the quests cant be that hard. they are designed for lv14-18

a lot of us are already 20

All i could understand from Unlive's comment is that the whole marsh is divided into 2 parts. The first part is the easier one with quests giving regular gears and the second part gives lab equips. The second part is far more tougher and needs luck. So the second part is designed for the higher lvls and as snorlax has been saying , its gonna be difficult. :)

Good news for those players who r stuck in thr chainless quests...as soon as the update out get ur respective quests done with ease coz all players focus on new island...

Yeah, it will be much easier to go to other faction side without danger.

• Developer

is this update going to enable south africa to buy mcoin via sms?

Please, check it now. Should work already :)