[2012.10.01] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 release date announced

Kuzmitch

I have a feeling they are leaving out some info, involving mcoins or mshop

info:to complete this quest u need 1000 miracle coins

lols october nightmare

:D

This island had been in the making for awhile. The 2nd island is over crowded and we need more quest and gear beside the ones we already have. And to be honest the groups that farm astral daily make it hard on everyone else who don't farm it.

On pics I noticed necro use lvl 18 warlock gear and staff except mantle. Shaman use necro staff  :facepalm: Devs don't know how to equip

I noticed same thing and that poor druid using lvl 15 items :lol:

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for Nokia Store and iPhone App Store by Apple.

believe with this quote than 8th october :rofl:

and how about cc quest? Hope i dont need to go back to irselnort everyday just for 5cc

On pics I noticed necro use lvl 18 warlock gear and staff except mantle. Shaman use necro staff  :facepalm: Devs don't know how to equip

Every update they might change the item appearance

what is necro lv18 gear?

Guiding thread aka astral set? Thats like saying shaman/druid with violent storm set is wrong.

warlock set = necro's dmg set  :friends:

info:to complete this quest u need 1000 miracle coins

lols october nightmare

:D

maybe need 5000 mcoin to enter the island  ;D

what is necro lv18 gear?

Guiding thread aka astral set? Thats like saying shaman/druid with violent storm set is wrong.

warlock set = necro's dmg set  :friends:

warlock staff has no astral for necro and necro staff has no moon for shaman

Every update they might change the item appearance

I hope so because warlock cc staff looks like shit. Seems like I pulled it it out of the trash can  :facepalm:

Pls change to second option pls Also add dark cc gear and sun you seemed to have forgotten. While I'm at it necro arena staff resembles more to twisted charge (no astral) which is why I think that should of been warlocks. Thanks that's all my little rant for now  :friends:

23721_.jpg

23722_.jpg

I hope so because warlock cc staff looks like shit. Seems like I pulled it it out of the trash can  :facepalm:

Pls change to second option pls Also add dark cc gear and sun you seemed to have forgotten. While I'm at it necro arena staff resembles more to twisted charge (no astral) which is why I think that should of been warlocks. Thanks that's all my little rant for now  :friends:

You should see necro cc staff xdd

I want know what hide this chest :spiteful:

Maybe other player have to call the atention of the Big Slime, and you can steal the items in the chests :friends:

23724_.png

its gonna be hard to do the swamp quests on first day. specially in quest item collecting with limited mobs. just like last update 3.0 

Don't forget those 5 evil warlocks killing anyone who "tries" to do a quest  :lol:

Gonna be allot of people so will be hard to quest, almost like fighting for BG xddd

Don't forget those 5 evil warlocks killing anyone who "tries" to do a quest  :lol:

Gonna be allot of people so will be hard to quest, almost like fighting for BG xddd

It will be war at start but later there will be some temp peace at certain lvl as the bosses wont drop any kinda gear so nobody will camp any bosses simply move from one quest to the other wont be hard with 90 locations atleast lvl 20 players won't be questing ppl will learn to make peace or its simply death Опубликованное фото

:bad: its gonna be warday not update day

It will be war at start but later there will be some temp peace at certain lvl as the bosses wont drop any kinda gear so nobody will camp any bosses simply move from one quest to the other wont be hard with 90 locations

90 locations, a thousand locations, still, in the huge locations of Irselnort, no Elf or Chosen was "safe"

Thank you for giving us the release date!

The "common language with enemies" part still sounds interesting. And the massive war there is going to be on the very first days after update will definitely be a lot of fun ;D

Words can't describe how excited I'm about this update :yahoo:

• Developer

About mcoins: there will be no such a big difference between players who uses mcoins and who not. It only may give you like a second chance or so.

You will have to learn how to play together (if you want to complete the quests) with people from other fractions. You don't need a big party for that locations, but you will need people.

You will need to think to finish some quests and sometimes you don't even have to kill any monster.

About mcoins: there will be no such a big difference between players who uses mcoins and who not. It only may give you like a second chance or so.

You will have to learn how to play together (if you want to complete the quests) with people from other fractions. You don't need a big party for that locations, but you will need people.

You will need to think to finish some quests and sometimes you don't even have to kill any monster.

And that sounds interestning.

snorlax can give us any information about the new items? are same items of laberint? or new items differents?  :bad:

• Developer

snorlax can give us any information about the new items? are same items of laberint? or new items differents?  :bad:

Same.

It's just another way to get them. Without farm, just quests.

Same.

Hope these quests aren't a walk through the park, cause we spent hours, days, weeks, farming Khazh-Maar, and if other people get it from quests that anyone can simply do, even if it would take 10 days to complete, might as well give free mc to people who don't use them  :facepalm: 

just make sure it's all balanced and not everyone would walk happily with their lv 18 weapons, cause I know people who farm'd months and haven't even gotten the item they wanted or atleast some useful shit for their alts.

Well I'm not full 18 equips so wouldn't affect me much, would make those people who are still farming happy too, tho pity the people who used over 50k mc and 100 days for farming their lv 18 items

Same.

I understand that in the Russian server everyone has items 18 lvls (more easy get) why ... but it is not fair that the items that have cost us so much effort now are practically free just by doing quest .Rich people control the game? +10 weapons lvl 18? incredible .... Warspear always surprises me ... with uptade amp that was crap and now this shhiiit

laberint so now its only for fun? i think it would be better to put the different items of laberint to not make ugly people who spend many hours in the lab