[2012.10.01] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 release date announced

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.1 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 8th* of October 2012. Players will enjoy a completely new territory "Norlant Swamps" to perform challenging and exciting quests with experience reward, which is designed for level 14-20. It all depends on your luck and skill, the ability to negotiate not only with their own group, but also to find a common language with the enemies in 90 locations of the territory. New boss will be available, Hydra - The Younger Sister of the Dragon, a terrible spawn of the Swamps. Also, players will have the opportunity to receive high-level gear of 13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing bosses in the group in the vast of Irselnort.

More detailed information about all the changes you will know at the relase day.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for Nokia Store and iPhone App Store by Apple.

Also, players will have the opportunity to receive high-level gear of 13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing bosses in the group in the vast of Irselnort.

More detailed information about all the changes you will know at the relase day.

why im sure about my 13lv reward?  :lol:

Thanks Kuzmitch.. I can't wait to get those level 18 gears.. Haha ! No more people says 'MC has more level 18 drops than Elves' and bla blaaa... but with different ways... everybody will get it soon :)

FIX UNDERBALANCE CLASS :diablo:

last now i will be one of the best warspear players :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :drinks: :drinks:

server      class            name      lvl

US            barbarian    pauulloo 17

US            ranger          biiaa      14

Update seems nice! Really need this. Would be nice if I could see the screenshots lol, im using an android, any advice to why I can't see the screens .

My birthday is at sunday and update is in Monday nice bday gift ;D and I also will get iphone5 ;)

Happy birthday  O:-) :clapping: