Barb's chop vs BD's hamstring

Big question..

During pvp barb vs bd, why is it that bd's can cancel the barbs use of skills at the same time causing some very high damages then what a lvl20 barbs lvl5 chop does..??

I think that's so unfair, especially when being smashed by a lvl15  :bad: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm:

You cant compare chop+hamstring bcuz theyre not the same. charge/hamstring the only reason why hamstring does dmg is bcuz it has a range of 2 spaces whereas charge can fly you over (traps,puddles..etc) to the enemy with a chance to stun completely

hamstring doesnt stun it disables.

Your obviously not reading right.. if hamstring can cancel skills then so can charge yes we all know that but... The damages that follows with the hamstring is what im on about, it causes some very hits compared to what barbs "chop" does..

So do u follow with me now..??

If not create a barb and go pvp dying  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Barbs have high chances to reach and kill a ranged class, while BD dont. That's why, at least, they have better melee combat skills.

totally wrong, barb stun is not succes than b.d. b.d have succes stun. b.d stun can do more 1x than barbar. its not easy 2 barbar to win in arena than 2 b.d.

Chop and hamstring both do around same dmg (if chop is stacked twice) but hamstring is also bds disable skill which makes it extremly leathal. And now barbs charge rate and stun time is lower then before, charge got a nasty nerf and hamstring got a violent buff.

melee bd and paladin have 2 great dots that disables target(s), their only weakness is its not full stun. Their have downside is big problems with range distance. Tho bd dmg is so high now they only need to catch you 1 time and thats enough to kill a mage-class usually if partner fills in with 1 or 2 hits.

barb got a heavy downside of not being able to stun in combat, but got the games longest ranged stun skill. Barb will charge before any range class have range for atks or stun. (unless range got nerfed too).

• 4 weeks later...

CRiPSTiCK

when barb charges bd cant do anything, no movement, no normal atack, no skill, nothing.

when bd hams barb cant move, cant use skills, but u can do normal atack so its only fair if ham does aditional dmg, and u can charge and chop (so i dont see ur point). +... u can always charge bd first thus gaining advantage u get 3/4 hits before bd even starts fight :D

"melee bd and paladin have 2 great dots that disables target(s)"

"barb got a heavy downside of not being able to stun in combat"

[/size]

[/size]wrong and wrong.  paladin dot needs foj+purifying to start and its astral based i get about 80 dmgx3 at 143 astral (think thats great? that also means if i chose to use 2h weapon on paladin i lose pretty much all of my dot dmg :D)

[/size]

[/size]as to the barb part,, if u use chop, agro n move u can kite ur oponnent and restun him in combat :)

• 2 weeks later...

I still dnt get what type of damage hamstring do? Is it physical, moon, sun, dark or Alien damage :crazy: :crazy:

Unlike barb chop is physical so the higher the defence the lesser will the chop damage be.

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl: base on my opinion, they are both better in different ways, hamstring have silence, dps. and semi long range skill, and for barb i think its only 1/4 of base dmage,but low cooldown and cn cast many times, lol, idnt upgrade that skill lvl 1 is enough for me, i only use its to take 1 secnd to step away then if its enough ill use my last skill jump again to get bck in action xD