Game Has become Different (Entitled)

Immersly

Well since the update has not come yet and the Developers must be finished, I think since it has not come I think everyday about 2.6% of Warspear Online players leave the game everyday just because the game has not been updated or something.

So if Snorlax, Kuzmitch, or whoever is looking at this topic, please reply with a reasoning for this problem on why you don't bring the update now since its the second to last day of September.

@Kuzmitch

If I recognize seeing is that I know you take "vacations" and don't realize that this game you made or something is that it is your responsibility to tell when the update is ready or not.

i used to play for atleast 8hours a day , hunting bg and chatting , till 2.6. It was a totally different experience without amplification. Kamp Riff is definitely not as crowded as it used to be. All i see now is that the game is now full of rich rogues and rangers :D

The only way to attract players is to bring updates regularly and to release GUILD system as soon as possible (Atleast before my friends get bored). MOST IMPORTANTLY, need more mods in International forum who can atleast reply. :)

i used to play for atleast 8hours a day , hunting bg and chatting , till 2.6. It was a totally different experience without amplification. Kamp Riff is definitely not as crowded as it used to be. All i see now is that the game is now full of rich rogues and rangers :D

The only way to attract players is to bring updates regularly and to release GUILD system as soon as possible (Atleast before my friends get bored). MOST IMPORTANTLY, need more mods in International forum who can atleast reply. :)

about the richs rogues u mean doom guys?  8)  only buuud(hassn) have swords in +10  and others just doom people xD rangers.....many in +10 +blessing in area = all die

Update will be soon, stay tuned. Maybe on 32nd of September or something ;)

We'll keep you updated in development progress design, and a more precise releasedate of update will be announced later.

Sincerely,The AIGRIND development teamОпубликованное фото

Learn to keep your word! You say things which you don't do makes us doubt your statements Опубликованное фото

Sure *waits* 10 years later

Aigrind:

Update has been postponed due to minor issues in the data base, stay tuned players, update will come in a week

sincerely,

the AIGRIND development team :'(

• Developer

Sure *waits* 10 years later

Aigrind:

Update has been postponed due to minor issues in the data base, stay tuned players, update will come in a week

sincerely,

the AIGRIND development team :'(

Опубликованное фото

So update soon?

How soon? Pick the number

1-This Millennium

2-This Century

3-This Decade

4-Next Year

5-This Year

6-Next Month

7-This Month

8-Next Week

9-This Week

10-Tomorrow

11-Today

Guys. Wait for it. It is coming. Almost here :)

The problem is, you gave us your word it will be here within the month of September, and you have yet to make any post about it besides this one, which is completley unprofessional Snorlax....Seriously, you guy's need to get it together bro, seriously. I don't find any humor in any of this.  If you say your going to do something, do it? The game is beyond boring, especially for us who have been playing a long time.............That update was hope for us in a way...........Not going to lie, a BUNCH of people are quiting and Looking for another MMO to play where they're more professional.

And the "32nd of September" line was not cool bro, seems like it's a joke to you guy's are something....

Snorlax Joke :crazy:

Today or Tomorrow or 100 year later  :crazy:

Patience!

So many people crying every time there's an update- do you believe this makes dev's more inclined to rush it? Cut them some slack yo.

Опубликованное фото

lol snorlax that face made my day, but seriously i agree with sneaky, this game is BEYOND boring atm, i've been on Irselnort for like 2 years now i know every single area, everything on irselnort (Except those two unexplored areas inside the mountains)