New Skills and Other Ideas

AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp

One new skill per class  ;D

CLONES FOR MAGIC USERS/ MAIN HEAL CLASSES 8)

-a clone that stuns opponent if attacked

-a clone that does damage over time

-a clone that mirrors users movements

I dont have any other ideas for new skills

but here are some other neat ideas...

2. Summon Scrolls

-Last 5-10 minutes

-Power of summoned entity depends on level

-Not able to use in arena

-Would be useful for wars and bosses :D

2. Simple Mounts

-Wolfs, Pumas, etc. for faster travel

-Automatic dismount when in battle

3. Gear Recipes

-1 or 2 more per character

-Maybe unlock 1st recipe at 12 and 2nd at 18?

I would love to hear your input, ideas, and improvements  ;D

Your friend and MC ally, Albooboo

recipes and mounts sounds fun.

clones sounds way over powered, maybe it could be downsized to a decoy skill.

Decoy is the word i was looking for  ;D

the word clones just had me brain storming haha

ty

summon scroll is shit  :bad: ;D

bcs boss' spots will be like riff/t5

you have to kill adds or run for reach to Eyes  :spiteful:

lol it was just a quick thought, figured it might be fun.

Add fishing , gathering, mining, woodcuting or smthg like that. Crafting own weapons , make potions etc. And Add ACHIEVEMENTS ! like first kill, make 10.000 money , kill 100boses/mc/rabbits buy 99999999mc etc. Achievements are cool o.O and increase lvl cap

Id love achievements but im not looking for money or op items. Every achievemnt should open up a title. Lets say you kill 100 rattle snakes you get - bloodylips slayer of snakes. And people around you can see youre title. Kill 300 snakes - bloodylips destroyer of serpents. Buy amd/or use 50 potions - bloodylips the potionholic. Etc, id love titles!!

Id love achievements but im not looking for money or op items. Every achievemnt should open up a title. Lets say you kill 100 rattle snakes you get - bloodylips slayer of snakes. And people around you can see youre title. Kill 300 snakes - bloodylips destroyer of serpents. Buy amd/or use 50 potions - bloodylips the potionholic. Etc, id love titles!!

bloodylips the potionholic - the best  :crazy: or "bloodylips the one who killed druid without equipment" :yahoo:

I like titles too  :clapping: They are good motivation. But on small screens it would mess up the view.

All are good ideas but I have my own idea which is

THE SUB CLASSES SKILLS TREE

for example:

-barbarian have another tree after lv20 could become a berserker which can hold 2 axes and have enrage skill which is boost attack speed by 10%

-bladedancer have new path after lv20 become bladestorm which can do spin attack to all nearby enemies for 5 secs while moving

-druid have new path after lv20 become moonkin which will increase dodge 5% permanently

This way will make all players want to be lv20

Or even more complex the tree skill system implemented since lv1 so the class would have 2 sub classes or even more!

Before my time in v0.7 or earlier all classes had 2 sub classes or atleast info of 2 sub classes - but now we cant even read about them. Tho im sure when devs are ready sub-classes will come back :)

another idea is please put the sellers name on the item in market..so we knows who sell it and we can pm him for negotiations..and for sure no one will put noobs price in market after that so the market item less crowded with unsold item..

next,,make scroll of revival already dev..i ask this so many times.. its not affecting your income at all..duhh..

then,, equipment should have weight.. i mean like body armor for bd 25kg.. and this weight will affect you in walking and atk speed..matching good equipment should be fun after this..

and again,, please make 1 of this come true atleast.. :good: