best weapon for DK

matieze94

spear best for pvp.

Spear offers dark damage that allows you to add damage to your skills damage, increasing DPS

A sword gives no dark benefits. It offers a slightly faster attack speed, but does NOT increase DPS. It only allows you to take more damage.

Look at it this way; In pvp (arena) you want to deal as much damage as fast as you can. With a spear equipped your skills damage output is at its max with normal and dark. I've seen +9 arena spears using just pains crit 1.2k combine that with a stun>pull>pains combo your looking at nearly 3k damage. with a sword that would be about 1.5k or so.

If you find spear to be too slow try  leather armor, you may like it better

• 3 weeks later...

DK is the most versatile tank class.

You could be a super tank or dps burst by using spear.

It just need a good gears match with the fighting style, if you are a good DK you will know what I meant.

I am tank type and like when the body of my opponent not dissapear for a long time because they were shocked how a dk with noob 183 attack can kill me  ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm sold in using sword and shield. But my problem is arena sword lvl 17 has no accuracy and SD sword will take time to farm, any other options for sword?

I know this is off topic but bloody can you give me good idea for lvl 20 gears for sword and shield.. thanks in advance  :drinks:

Unfortunately I can't help much regarding accuracy. It's a weakness amongst 1h. 10-12% is basic but to raise it higher you haft to sacrifice either resi or block stat which are very costly to sacrifice.

In this thread you can find two stat setups I like to use.

forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92629.0